+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***November 2018*** INLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
My application was sent to etobicoke for further assessment after they ask me for more proof of relationship, i am in the process of getting life insurance and a will. Also trying to get my wife name on the deed of my condo.

Should i submit those additional documents through webform or wait until they request for more?

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
My application was sent to etobicoke for further assessment after they ask me for more proof of relationship, i am in the process of getting life insurance and a will. Also trying to get my wife name on the deed of my condo.

Should i submit those additional documents through webform or wait until they request for more?
Wait for them to ask

Reactions: Johnny1025

Johnny1025

Star Member
Jul 13, 2019
Does anyone here know a lawyer in toronto that will help me prepare a will?

Also i purchase a condo however i have a mortgage, how hard is it to add my wife name to the deed

mohamedbarbary

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019

hi ..
Do i need to get life insurance in my spousal application before i submit it ?

Monabil

Star Member
Aug 28, 2018
Yeah I hope so
Did you get the DM letter though?
I received a letter telling me that the processing of my application has been completed and that I should expect London office to contact me for the interview. The letter was received on the the 9th of July that's about 12 days after DM in ecas.

Reactions: Geno.uss

Geno.uss

Champion Member
Nov 9, 2018
I received a letter telling me that the processing of my application has been completed and that I should expect London office to contact me for the interview. The letter was received on the the 9th of July that's about 12 days after DM in ecas.
Yeah that's great!
I hope you get your landing interview very soon!, please keep me posted and let me when you get it :)

Reactions: Monabil