+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I never do this but I just sent a very strong worded CSE.

I'm not sure how this will affect my case but whatever it is it can't get any worse :)

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Honestly, I have no clue how it's taking them so long to make a decision on pending cases.

I'm starting to think there is just one officer assigned to us all and all our applications are in his queue.
Probably... Otherwise there is no reason for such a delay... They didn’t even ask me for any ADR, therefore there is nothing wrong in provided documents too .... Call centre told me that there is a review required on eligibility but we don’t need anything from your side... I really didn’t understand what he exactly meant by that but he asked me to wait till june 21st ... So wait is the only option at the moment

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Probably... Otherwise there is no reason for such a delay... They didn’t even ask me for any ADR, therefore there is nothing wrong in provided documents too .... Call centre told me that there is a review required on eligibility but we don’t need anything from your side... I really didn’t understand what he exactly meant by that but he asked me to wait till june 21st ... So wait is the only option at the moment
I was told to wait till June 11th and here I am..

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Seriously, even I should have got my PPR on May 14th. On May 9th, the agent told me my eligibility - recommended pass, criminality passed and security not started and officer is waiting for my BG checks to complete to make a decision. According to him my application was in final stages, so a decision should be made soon. He was very confident I will get a decision before June 11, 2019

One month gone, now I wonder what new lie they're going to say this time

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Seriously, even I should have got my PPR on May 14th. On May 9th, the agent told me my eligibility - recommended pass, criminality passed and security not started and officer is waiting for my BG checks to complete to make a decision. According to him my application was in final stages, so a decision should be made soon. He was very confident I will get a decision before June 11, 2019

One month gone, now I wonder what new lie they're going to say this time
I don’t expect much from call centre agents as they hardly have the right information.... They couldn’t even fix that automated phone system ... lol

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I have a strong feeling that they will do something on this thing ... They always do whenever there is a backlog ... I am talking on my 7-8 years of experience on this system
Like what push all backlogs to a new estimated date and process with January applicants?

This is what I asked in the CSE. Why don't they transfer my case to NDVO since Ottawa looks incompetent to process my case.

The worse than can happen is they will delay my case even further.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Like what push all backlogs to a new estimated date and process with January applicants?

This is what I asked in the CSE. Why don't they transfer my case to NDVO since Ottawa looks incompetent to process my case.

The worse than can happen is they will delay my case even further.
Yes they will take time and we can hardly do anything about it unfortunately...