+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I still feel they were forced to pick my file as my husbands medical was about to expire.
Now once it has passed and they have extended the validity, they can surely go back to ignoring my file again..god knows!!

Also I saw a few cases were medicals expired and still no update about re-medical and when asked were told to wait.

Lets see what is in store. 195th day today. File moved to ip2 once 6 months crossed. Nothing had started then.
So I am one of you, not different.
I too have suffered waiting for above 6 months..considering my husband is already in Canada an can only see him once I get PPR and move.

Everyone has their own sad story and everyone feels they are suffering the most!!

I really hope your days are over soon..I too had similar feelings when I saw others file moved. I can feel you!! :)
I have no hard feelings against anyone.we aren’t here comparing our cases,just here to give support:) and I understand how it is to be here while husband is already there!don’t worry this too shall pass,atleast you are in IP2..once 6 months ended can be due to medical re-exam,but some of us even on 202nd day are in IP1!
But that’s okay nothing can be done, just have to do the routine thing we have been doing ,can’t sit and wait for an indefinite decision:p

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yup ... saw that ... Almost all of November applicants will cross their 200 days this weekend... So god bless us
Honestly, I have no clue how it's taking them so long to make a decision on pending cases.

I'm starting to think there is just one officer assigned to us all and all our applications are in his queue.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I have no hard feelings against anyone.we aren’t here comparing our cases,just here to give support:) and I understand how it is to be here while husband is already there!don’t worry this too shall pass,atleast you are in IP2..once 6 months ended can be due to medical re-exam,but some of us even on 202nd day are in IP1!
But that’s okay nothing can be done, just have to do the routine thing we have been doing ,can’t sit and wait for an indefinite decision:p
I totally get you.
It is a living nightmare..but once you make peace with it, I guess its becomes tolerable.
After struggling for a month a made peace with it, and exactly a week later my file moved by God's grace.

Just hold on..almost there :)

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I never do this but I just sent a very strong worded CSE.

I'm not sure how this will affect my case but whatever it is it can't get any worse :)

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
Honestly, I have no clue how it's taking them so long to make a decision on pending cases.

I'm starting to think there is just one officer assigned to us all and all our applications are in his queue.
Probably... Otherwise there is no reason for such a delay... They didn’t even ask me for any ADR, therefore there is nothing wrong in provided documents too .... Call centre told me that there is a review required on eligibility but we don’t need anything from your side... I really didn’t understand what he exactly meant by that but he asked me to wait till june 21st ... So wait is the only option at the moment

Reactions: SithLord

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Probably... Otherwise there is no reason for such a delay... They didn’t even ask me for any ADR, therefore there is nothing wrong in provided documents too .... Call centre told me that there is a review required on eligibility but we don’t need anything from your side... I really didn’t understand what he exactly meant by that but he asked me to wait till june 21st ... So wait is the only option at the moment
I was told to wait till June 11th and here I am..