+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. I hope they do!

2. Oh yes! Thank you! Finally!

Upasana likes this.
  3. I have a strong feeling that they will do something on this thing ... They always do whenever there is a backlog ... I am talking on my 7-8 years of experience on this system

4. Seriously, even I should have got my PPR on May 14th. On May 9th, the agent told me my eligibility - recommended pass, criminality passed and security not started and officer is waiting for my BG checks to complete to make a decision. According to him my application was in final stages, so a decision should be made soon. He was very confident I will get a decision before June 11, 2019

One month gone, now I wonder what new lie they're going to say this time

5. I don’t expect much from call centre agents as they hardly have the right information.... They couldn’t even fix that automated phone system ... lol

6. I completed two estimated processing times and happily waiting to receive a third one. Also praised CPC-Ottawa for their efficiency and the wonderful effort they have shown towards my case.

Their processing times is a bigger mystery than Bermuda triangle

7. Like what push all backlogs to a new estimated date and process with January applicants?

This is what I asked in the CSE. Why don't they transfer my case to NDVO since Ottawa looks incompetent to process my case.

The worse than can happen is they will delay my case even further.

8. Yes they will take time and we can hardly do anything about it unfortunately...

9. All we can do is try to stay positive... The more we get worried about PR, more anxious we get ... We don’t deserve these sleepless nights and panic phases .... Nothing is more important than our health

whiterabbit, vinayk, Pooh23 and 2 others like this.
  10. Sadly we cannot do anything which just makes it even worse.

11. True!! Just will have to wait and see whether our kids or grand kids will collect our PR now lol

12. Haha

13. When do you think there will be a movement again?

14. Honestly, even if Sherlock Holmes and Hercule Poirot joined forces together, they will still not be able to predict when the next movement will come from IRCC :)

15. I sincerely pray we- "the November folks" , get our ppr . And after we go to Canada we replace these lazy case managers working in ircc so that the future applicants do not get to face what we are facing....... :) :)