Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Don't know what's the point of issuing ITA when they cannot even clear the backlog.
The two things are unrelated. ITAs give people a chance at Canada, like you and me - we need more of those, not less.

Classicdude

Jun 6, 2019
This is really frustrating.......
It's high time. They should make things clear to us....... Rather than just fooling around
Agent told me 20th October and I lost all positivity.... And she added that good thing is that I provided everything so they don’t need anything.... It is so confusing, that if my file is fine then what is wrong

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Yes, immitracker gives us a clear picture but not everybody is on immitracker and immitracker includes cases from all VOs.
Agreed, not many are on immitracker, myself included. But I don't see a lot of people here also. Most of the active participants here are the ones who have not received PPR. The sucky part is that PPRs are being issued everyday and we are not on that list. So we cannot really call Ottawa inefficient just because they haven't issued it to a handful of us.

@SithLord @Priya0227 I understand your frustration as I share the same too. We all have our problems and we have made a stupid mistake by assuming that we would get the PPR within 6 months. In fact I am sure that many of us were expecting to receive it in 3-4 months. I resigned from my job in January thinking that I would get it by Feb. A job that was paying me what many people can only dream to earn even in Canada. I am to blame for this mistake and not IRCC.

It is what it is and there is no point in blaming it on IRCC. They never made a promise to give us the PR within 6 months.

Since you guys are in IP2 I wish you guys get it soon. And for those of us still in IP1, let's hope for the best.

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
Agreed, not many are on immitracker, myself included. But I don't see a lot of people here also. Most of the active participants here are the ones who have not received PPR. The sucky part is that PPRs are being issued everyday and we are not on that list. So we cannot really call Ottawa inefficient just because they haven't issued it to a handful of us.

@SithLord @Priya0227 I understand your frustration as I share the same too. We all have our problems and we have made a stupid mistake by assuming that we would get the PPR within 6 months. In fact I am sure that many of us were expecting to receive it in 3-4 months. I resigned from my job in January thinking that I would get it by Feb. A job that was paying me what many people can only dream to earn even in Canada. I am to blame for this mistake and not IRCC.

It is what it is and there is no point in blaming it on IRCC. They never made a promise to give us the PR within 6 months.

Since you guys are in IP2 I wish you guys get it soon. And for those of us still in IP1, let's hope for the best.
I too am unemployed at the moment after thinking I would have gotten through by now. I wish I had renewed my contract in March because I was working at a job I absolutely loved. Moving to Canada was a good opportunity to be closer to my family however since I was on the other side of the world. My biggest frustration with this process is I want to find a new job but in theory I could get PPR at any moment and have to quit again. It's depressing.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017

Sadly we are the ones chosen by Ottawa to not issue PPR.

Wish there was something that can be really done other than just waiting and hoping

Reactions: Upasana

Lydz86

Star Member
Nov 11, 2018
The CRS is so high. It really limits persons outside of Canada who have never worked there before since Canadian work experience gets you top points.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
I too am unemployed at the moment after thinking I would have gotten through by now. I wish I had renewed my contract in March because I was working at a job I absolutely loved. Moving to Canada was a good opportunity to be closer to my family however since I was on the other side of the world. My biggest frustration with this process is I want to find a new job but in theory I could get PPR at any moment and have to quit again. It's depressing.
Same dilemma. I am going to Leh and surrounding region for 15 days starting Friday to get away from this mess. If I don't get the PPR by the time I return, then I will pick up a job here and think about moving later. In hindsight, this whole decision of quitting my job seems pretty stupid now. Even I loved my workplace but unfortunately I can't go back there after declaring to the world that I am going to Canada ;)

manjot 2195

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
hi,

CEC inland applicant
213 days

im living in Canada from 4 years (never crossed border) i dont know why IRCC taking so long to make decision --
i got study visa
i got work permit
TRV as worker
i have job in Canada
each time they check my security and background
on my all bank accounts , tax account , traffic records , police records they have access

i cant understand why they are taking so long to process file ,,,, its just one day job

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Sadly we are the ones chosen by Ottawa to not issue PPR.

Wish there was something that can be really done other than just waiting and hoping
Such is life!

But I think your PPR should be close now (even yours @Priya0227). They can't keep sitting on your file forever. As for me, I am hoping that I move to IP2 on the regulatory due date mentioned in my file i.e. June 20, 2019.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Such is life!

But I think your PPR should be close now (even yours @Priya0227). They can't keep sitting on your file forever. As for me, I am hoping that I move to IP2 on the regulatory due date mentioned in my file i.e. June 20, 2019.
Since May 9 I have been thinking it should be close and yet here I am. Just don't understand how long a final review takes.

Let's see what happens now.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Since May 9 I have been thinking it should be close and yet here I am. Just don't understand how long a final review takes.

Let's see what happens now.
I think November applicants should definitely arrange a meet in Canada in their respective cities. People have really poured their hearts and souls into this thing. We have helped each other here and should try and help each other there as well if possible.

The real test of patience will start once we go there and start burning our savings while looking for a job. I have heard very mixed opinions about the job market there. Some have painted a very grim picture while some have said that it's not that bad. Most people said that foreigners are considered freshers no matter what their experience or qualification. I am just hoping that I don't end up making less than what I made here!

Hopeful007

Feb 16, 2019
From an article:
Things generally take longer, cost more, and have a higher chance of going awry than we think they will, and there’s not much we can do about it. We should probably know better than to cling to our unrealistic expectations, but somehow we never learn. This persistent phenomenon (known as optimism bias) afflicts about 80 percent of humans, according to Tali Sharot, a neuroscientist at University College London.

It nicely fits 80% BS by CIC.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I think November applicants should definitely arrange a meet in Canada in their respective cities. People have really poured their hearts and souls into this thing. We have helped each other here and should try and help each other there as well if possible.

The real test of patience will start once we go there and start burning our savings while looking for a job. I have heard very mixed opinions about the job market there. Some have painted a very grim picture while some have said that it's not that bad. Most people said that foreigners are considered freshers no matter what their experience or qualification. I am just hoping that I don't end up making less than what I made here!
I think that is the ultimate question

After a year we will know, whether or not it was worth it after all that we've been through and all the sacrifices made :)

Reactions: Upasana