+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
From an article:
Things generally take longer, cost more, and have a higher chance of going awry than we think they will, and there’s not much we can do about it. We should probably know better than to cling to our unrealistic expectations, but somehow we never learn. This persistent phenomenon (known as optimism bias) afflicts about 80 percent of humans, according to Tali Sharot, a neuroscientist at University College London.

It nicely fits 80% BS by CIC.
Haha! Completely agree! I am a markets guy and I have at times lost a lot of money clinging to unrealistic expectations. I think we are unrealistically pessimistic about things that may not be so bad, and unrealistically optimistic about things that can have very unfavourable outcomes. This mismatch in expectations is what keeps in the never-ending pursuit of happiness.

Max_Rimon

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
hi,

CEC inland applicant
213 days

im living in Canada from 4 years (never crossed border) i dont know why IRCC taking so long to make decision --
i got study visa
i got work permit
TRV as worker
i have job in Canada
each time they check my security and background
on my all bank accounts , tax account , traffic records , police records they have access

i cant understand why they are taking so long to process file ,,,, its just one day job
I am in the same situation and understand you well.

I keep asking the same question and unfortunately didn't receive an answer yet

b647

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
hi,

CEC inland applicant
213 days

im living in Canada from 4 years (never crossed border) i dont know why IRCC taking so long to make decision --
i got study visa
i got work permit
TRV as worker
i have job in Canada
each time they check my security and background
on my all bank accounts , tax account , traffic records , police records they have access

i cant understand why they are taking so long to process file ,,,, its just one day job
I really understand how you feel because i am in the same situation too.. and i have no issues at all in my application, they are just taking sweet time to get a final decision, as an international student paid 3x more fees than locals, got work permit, worked for atleast 2yrs, did overtimes to pay off loans and still there is no priority for us.. it just sucks big time of how their system works.. they have no sequence, no procedure to follow.. i really wish someone from IRCC CIC is reading this blog and can see how November applicants are struggling for a decision.. we waited patiently until the normal processing time but now we should know why there are delays. We should create a petition for all November cases who are just left hanging for no reason..:mad::mad: