+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Coz by now, after going through so many forums, adrs, webforms, calls to the agents...... We have perhaps become all rounder...... We know the procedure more than at least some of the agents and also know how it feels to be waiting.... So we would make perfect employees for ircc

Sam2305, vinayk, SithLord and 3 others like this.
  2. I made peace with this almost a month ago lol :p still nothing! Anyways let’s hope by the end of this month something comes up:)

Upasana and SithLord like this.
  3. I'm Nov 23rd too

veggiedude likes this.
  4. Just got off the phone with the agent... File is still in Ottawa...Part of background check has been completed... Eligibility is still review required.... N date she gave me if nothing changes is October the 20th .... God bless me

5. Which is 11 months after the AOR

6. When you call on October 21st they will tell you to call back on January 10th :D:D:D:D

Upasana and vinayk like this.
  7. I even asked about the date from which
    she actually made up the date probably... she said “next date I would say ummmmmm(long pause) October the 20th... I was like “whattttttt....” ... n then she was like it can be earlier too .... lol ...

8. Yeah, exactly same here. Got a ghost update on May 3rd, called them on the 7th, she said ppr wouldn't come before 6 months, which was the 9th, but she was very confident it would be very soon. And here I am, still waiting...

SithLord likes this.
  9. Maybe final stages could take them another 6 months lol.

Neel4636 and zafontana like this.
  10. Manpreet3, ZEDDZ, vinayk and 2 others like this.
  11. Does any of you know what could be the “Review Required” on eligibility if they didn’t ask any ADR?

12. I think it should be IP1 as BG is in progress.
    Am I right?

13. IP2 .... IP1 is when your background check isn’t started yet

14. Yes my background has not started yet only eligibility is met and they said my file is in queue for review.