+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Finally I got my 1st Ghost Update..:p

Passed the re-medical(12th June)

We had submitted the web form for the form for re medical. Yesterday got a default reply that it has been received by them and today cleared medical.
I bet they only wanted this form from us and not the reports. Because the clinic said reports would be sent within 10 working days..It is the 6th working day today from my husband's re-medical.

Though it still shows we are reviewing the additional docs. You provided for the rep. Form we got in Jan and also we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria..

Let's see...

But I am happy, since last week a lot of work has been done on my profile now compared to file untouched last month.

195th day today! 5 more days to be an elite member. Let's see.:cool:
PPR is coming :D:D:D

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
I was thinking exactly the same ... And also it is gonna be a crs draw too today, and they issue the batch after that ... So hopefully all this ends this week
They didn't send a batch for last draw. Let's see what happens.

This is becoming pathetic day by day.

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I still feel they were forced to pick my file as my husbands medical was about to expire.
Now once it has passed and they have extended the validity, they can surely go back to ignoring my file again..god knows!!

Also I saw a few cases were medicals expired and still no update about re-medical and when asked were told to wait.

Lets see what is in store. 195th day today. File moved to ip2 once 6 months crossed. Nothing had started then.
So I am one of you, not different.
I too have suffered waiting for above 6 months..considering my husband is already in Canada an can only see him once I get PPR and move.

Everyone has their own sad story and everyone feels they are suffering the most!!

I really hope your days are over soon..I too had similar feelings when I saw others file moved. I can feel you!! :)
I have no hard feelings against anyone.we aren’t here comparing our cases,just here to give support:) and I understand how it is to be here while husband is already there!don’t worry this too shall pass,atleast you are in IP2..once 6 months ended can be due to medical re-exam,but some of us even on 202nd day are in IP1!
But that’s okay nothing can be done, just have to do the routine thing we have been doing ,can’t sit and wait for an indefinite decision:p

Reactions: Upasana

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yup ... saw that ... Almost all of November applicants will cross their 200 days this weekend... So god bless us
Honestly, I have no clue how it's taking them so long to make a decision on pending cases.

I'm starting to think there is just one officer assigned to us all and all our applications are in his queue.

Upasana

Mar 27, 2019
I have no hard feelings against anyone.we aren’t here comparing our cases,just here to give support:) and I understand how it is to be here while husband is already there!don’t worry this too shall pass,atleast you are in IP2..once 6 months ended can be due to medical re-exam,but some of us even on 202nd day are in IP1!
But that’s okay nothing can be done, just have to do the routine thing we have been doing ,can’t sit and wait for an indefinite decision:p
I totally get you.
It is a living nightmare..but once you make peace with it, I guess its becomes tolerable.
After struggling for a month a made peace with it, and exactly a week later my file moved by God's grace.

Just hold on..almost there :)