+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Shweta1289

Dec 11, 2018
I sometimes feel this was the worst decision ever..having invested our time over this that has no definite conclusion:/
Btw what can be the reason for being stuck at IP1 ,can it be SS or RR?I have ordered notes but it will come at the end of this month:(
Losing all the hopes and charm for the country

Shahanastar

Oct 25, 2018
Category........
FSW
Finally I got my 1st Ghost Update..:p

Passed the re-medical(12th June)

We had submitted the web form for the form for re medical. Yesterday got a default reply that it has been received by them and today cleared medical.
I bet they only wanted this form from us and not the reports. Because the clinic said reports would be sent within 10 working days..It is the 6th working day today from my husband's re-medical.

Though it still shows we are reviewing the additional docs. You provided for the rep. Form we got in Jan and also we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria..

Let's see...

But I am happy, since last week a lot of work has been done on my profile now compared to file untouched last month.

195th day today! 5 more days to be an elite member. Let's see.:cool:
Get ready. PPR is on the way :)

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Finally I got my 1st Ghost Update..:p

Passed the re-medical(12th June)

We had submitted the web form for the form for re medical. Yesterday got a default reply that it has been received by them and today cleared medical.
I bet they only wanted this form from us and not the reports. Because the clinic said reports would be sent within 10 working days..It is the 6th working day today from my husband's re-medical.

Though it still shows we are reviewing the additional docs. You provided for the rep. Form we got in Jan and also we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility criteria..

Let's see...

But I am happy, since last week a lot of work has been done on my profile now compared to file untouched last month.

195th day today! 5 more days to be an elite member. Let's see.:cool:
Hi
Congratulations :)
So it took less than 10 days.....
Be ready, u might get ppr soon :)

Reactions: Upasana

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
Nov 2 and Nov 4 are really unlucky it seems...... Seems like same agent working on both dated files...... Highy inefficient and slow :(
Include Nov 22! :confused:

Reactions: SithLord

scargee

May 19, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
29-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-11-2018
The darkest hours are just before the dawn ... Hang in there guys ... Good morning
Sometimes I just want to cry out of frustration whenever I get news about somebody getting PPR who has almost the same profile as mine and even the same nationality and country. :(:(:( Maybe I'm one of the unlucky ones. Every plan has been put on hold just because of this long wait, but I am trying my best to hang in there..

I draw inspiration from each and everyone of you who's been patient enough to wait and yet chose to be positive. I will keep on hoping and praying that they pick up my file soon and PPR will be on its way! All the best to us still waiting and especially to the Elite 200+ club. Cheers!

SGX

May 24, 2019
Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hope your words come true...

Going crazy here. The senior management is waiting for my resignation, people keep asking me about my progress.
My family has no expectation out of this ppr and feels we are wasting our time and money!!

Sometimes I feel like crying, loosing all hope..And sometimes I feel it's working out for me..And my watch is about to end!!

Can anybody feel me?
Hey @Upasana
I know how it feels when senior management expects you to go but you keep on hanging. I was in US till Jan, came back to Kolkata assuming by May I'll have my PR and kept on inquiring about opportunities in Canada. Every time my managers asked me if I'm ready to go to Canada, I said just few more days. Who knew after RPRF request on 2nd May, I still won't get PPR after 7 months since AoR? Even when, as per the call center, it is approved.
Now my management is soo pissed off, they are sending me back to US in July for a new assignment. Returning to India in Jan, totally went into vein.

Reactions: Upasana