+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
C

Congratulations...What about cic account any message or any update there or you have received PPR in email? We are doing through consultants and unfortunately we can only login into cic and have to rely on our consultants for the email as they have updated their email ID in the EE profile. So is there any PPR update in your cic account?
No update in the cic account. Only email.

imeandwhat

Star Member
Feb 22, 2019
Can you please let us know your NOC? Not sure why I am not able to see your signature.
NOC 1112 and my signature :
Stream - FSW-O ; Residence - USA ; Nationality - India ; Principal applicants + Dependents - 2 ; RPRF - Paid Upfront ; VO - Sydney ; CRS - 482 ; AOR - Nov 16 ; MEP - Dec 19 ; BG InProgress + Email - Jan 22 ; Feb 28's call - Eligibility met ; Mar 11's call (8am) - Eligibility met, Criminality passed, Security not started ; Ghost Update 1 - Mar 11 (10am) ; GhostUpdate 2 - Mar 11 (3.15pm) ; PPR - Mar 12 ;

Feb 25, 2019
Stream - FSW-O ; Residence - USA ; Nationality - India ; Principal applicants + Dependents - 2 ; RPRF - Paid Upfront ; VO - Sydney ; CRS - 482 ; AOR - Nov 16 ; MEP - Dec 19 ; BG InProgress + Email - Jan 22 ; Feb 28's call - Eligibility met ; Mar 11's call (8am) - Eligibility met, Criminality passed, Security not started ; Ghost Update 1 - Mar 11 (10am) ; GhostUpdate 2 - Mar 11 (3.15pm) ; PPR - Mar 12 ;
what email ID do you receive PPR emails??

balzie101

Star Member
Dec 13, 2018
Yes, it's strange how they're going about this. Some applications complete silence while rest they're sending out PPRs.

Also, I don't think it has anything to do with travel history. I have noticed in October AOR single applicants with 0 travel history are still waiting while a family of 4 with a long travel history got their PPRs.

So guess, having dependents seems to be an advantage in this case
I think they are prioritizing families with dependants from the trend i am seeing. Maybe single applicants are at the bottom of thr pile. There must be a sort of sample they use am sure its not random

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
Looks like they did security in one day :D

kunal_agarwal

Nov 5, 2018
I think they are prioritizing families with dependants from the trend i am seeing. Maybe single applicants are at the bottom of thr pile. There must be a sort of sample they use am sure its not random
Let's validate...I have a family of 4...Nov 5 AOR...If i get it by next week..your theory will be correct...:)

Reactions: Shweta1289

anxious-girl

Star Member
Dec 1, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
25-11-2018
Med's Done....
03-01-2018
yes and it was by Sydney office. So I cant just believe. And another surprise is that the change of VO to submit spouse's passport just happened in 10 mins.
That's awesome! I'm happy for you and to see Sydney files moving! :) All the best!

Reactions: imeandwhat

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Definitely, they are prioritizing dependents. It's same even in August, September, October threads and now even here.

Probably, they feel dependents are more beneficial to their economy than single applicants and hence they're prioritized. Imagine, a father, mother and 2 children landing means both the mother and father will work and pay taxes and their their children will go to schools. They will probably look towards investing in housing as well.

Whereas, a single applicant is much more flexible.

Reactions: balzie101

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, there's no pattern here. I just hope to get PPR within 6 months. It's just the waiting game and being patient. Even calling IRCC is not of great help. When I did, the agent told the same things on my profile just in a different verbiage. I am waiting to complete 120 days to order GCMS notes to know what is actually happening.
Yes, its a complete waste calling agents. They repeat the same thing.

If you are a single applicant I don't think you will get it within 6 months either now looking at the trend.