+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

dukenukem

Star Member
Dec 24, 2018
New Delhi
yes, it is normal. If you haven't submitted RPRF, then they will request RPRF just before issuing PPR !!
Congrats on your PR !!!!

I paid RPRF Long ago in December. Still at IP 1 and additional documents Not Applicable. Let’s see when they move forward with the application. Nov 4 AOR.

Sharmine

Jun 6, 2018
Congrats again :) Same AOR as me :rolleyes: Can you please share more information like visa office, dependents, stream, any ghost updates or gcms notes ? Curiosity kills the cat ;)
VO - Ottawa
NOC - 2171 (husband's NOC)
Ghost updates - not sure, didn't check

Did not call IRCC even once, did not apply for GCMS !! Going as a dependent with husband(primary) and a 2 year old son.

Reactions: imeandwhat

neoetern

Jan 30, 2019
Guys who have uploaded the RPRF later on, what is your additional documents status after uploading RPRF proof ? Mine is “Not applicable”. Just wondering if it’s normal ?
Same for me as well since January. And if you go to the submitted documents list, you could see whether it is successfully transmitted.

tripathideepak86

Jan 16, 2019
Hi All,

Today, I got my Passport Request !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally our patience has been answered. I wish and will pray for all of you here to get your process complete asap :)

Thanks all of you for motivation and updates !!!!!

I am going to Canada :)

AOR - 16th November
MEP - 16th December
IP1 - 16th December
IP2 - 10th February
PPR - 12th March - CPC Ottawa
Many congratulations :)

Priya0227

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2019
Hi All,

Finally our patience has been answered. I wish and will pray for all of you here to get your process complete asap :)

AOR - 16th November
MEP - 16th December
IP1 - 16th December
IP2 - 10th February
Congrats .......
Good to see people with aor Nov getting ppr..... hope we rcv it soon :)

Reactions: ankushk2

seantung

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
SK-EE
AOR Received.
26-Nov-2018
Med's Done....
2018-12-14
VO - Ottawa
NOC - 2171 (husband's NOC)
Ghost updates - not sure, didn't check

Did not call IRCC even once, did not apply for GCMS !! Going as a dependent with husband(primary) and a 2 year old son.
Congrates, can you share your stream: in-land, Outland, PNP?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Haha.. i think the best way cope with this waiting period is just to igmore it tbh.. forget about the ppr until one day it just shows up
I know, just playing a game now to see if I get the golden mail before I get to see the next anticipated movie lol.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi All,

AOR - 16th November
MEP - 16th December
IP1 - 16th December
IP2 - 10th February
So CPC-Ottawa is sending PPRs :eek:

Wow!! Congrats

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Today my timeline has changed to 60 days. I am in the “Club” now :cool:

Going to call IRCC in the end of this week but I will probably hear that nothing is new with my application :)
I feel our applications must be in a different dimension of Ottawa VO because not sure how the same VO is sending PPRs to the rest but our applications have a hit a wall with no movement :D

My BG still says, "We are reviewing the additional document you provided" since Dec 4? Shouldn't this have changed by now?

Maybe our Ottawa VO is closer to the black hole, so 1 minute in that VO feels like 7 years on Earth :D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh well, we march on :cool:

gurpreetkaur_21

Sep 10, 2017
I feel our applications must be in a different dimension of Ottawa VO because not sure how the same VO is sending PPRs to the rest but our applications have a hit a wall with no movement :D

My BG still says, "We are reviewing the additional document you provided" since Dec 4? Shouldn't this have changed by now?

Maybe our Ottawa VO is closer to the black hole, so 1 minute in that VO feels like 7 years on Earth :D:D:D:D:D:D

Haha, be glad that Ottawa is sending PPR. Soon, we'll get ours' as well. In my application also, there's complete silence since the medical update. So, it's the waiting game & very soon we'll be writing for PPR email !

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018

Have you gotten your gcms