+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

tony789456

Jun 16, 2017
ugh, sorry to hear of your past experience man.

I think you should be fine if you uploaded it within the required time. They also get the date when you uploaded the document so i believe you should be ok.
Thanks, smash1984. Well, that's the thing I uploaded it 1 day late on Dec 8th (as soon as I noticed the placeholder to upload) but mailed it within the deadline via ircc web form. Have put in another email to ensure there are no issues & will call them tomorrow.

Nav091

Oct 5, 2018
Is there anyone whose have had MEP and BG check not yet started? Specifically like this?
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Help - Review of eligibility

You passed the medical exam.

Help - Review of medical results

We do not need additional documents.

Help - Review of additional documents

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Help - Interview

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Help - Biometrics

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Help - Background check

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been mad
AOR oct25 and i got same update on 26 nov

wasifbd

Aug 11, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Dhaka
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-10-2018
AOR Received.
17-11-2018
IELTS Request
30-08-2018
Med's Request
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-12-2018
Passport Req..
11-09-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
Hey all my AOR is 7th nov, MEP 7th Dec and biometrics requested on 7th dec. My background check has been “We are ltocessing your background check......” ((The IP2 statement) since day 1. Even after MEP. How is this possible tht I went directly into IP2
Sinve July 2018, it's the default screen for all the applicants who require biometric.

I am also having the same. Nothing to worry.

Pak 7625

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
07-11-2018
Med's Done....
07-12-2018
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Sinve July 2018, it's the default screen for all the applicants who require biometric.

I am also having the same. Nothing to worry.
Alright thanks!

Iluvcan

Nov 16, 2018
Hello all. My aor is nov 4. Fswo india
My profile updated to ip1 on 6dec and uci also got updated on the same day.
But medicals still not passed.
Medical status is still ' you do not need a medical exam'
I am completely confused.
Anybody in sme situation or cud describe this?

jazy3313

Star Member
May 4, 2017
wait until 12th. Let's see what information we can get from progress bar.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
You should receive medical update this week :)

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
now that I received an update on Friday i can't wait to get another one.

It is like an itch. Once IRCC feeds it with an update, you want it to be fed more :p

Reactions: Pak 7625

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Hi,
My AOR is 18th Nov 2018. I realized that I missed updating my degree certificate and had just uploaded the WES report. I contacted CIC through their web portal and submitted my degree certificates and have received an acknowledgement from them too stating that the information was forwarded to the concerned team. I am really tensed now. Do you think I may run into issues of rejection?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi Guys, My AOR is Nov 2. Biometrics request letter (Dec 1st) only received for wife/dependant but not for me. I have raised a CSE, yet to receive a response. I'm thinking of emailing them again as they haven't responded in a week. Should I be concerned?

I got a request to Upload IMM5475 (nominated my spouse) and the last date was Dec 7. I sent CIC via CSE Email as that was the only way I knew. Today, I logged in and saw "Replacement Overdue' (Required by Dec. 7 - Yesterday) under 'Documents submitted by the client'. Am I in trouble? Should I call CIC? If so, what's their Number? I have uploaded the document there as well.

Application Steps/Current Status

Review of eligibility - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Also, could someone please add me to the Whatsapp group, my number: +45 53105922. Thanks!

My application has already been canceled as incomplete once and I lost 5 points (now CRS at 450) due to a stupid PCC that I had but did not upload. They did not even ask (although I had given them 4 PCCs already) and just canceled without warning - hence the apprehension if everything is on track this time.

Appreciate the time!!
Your application has been cancelled because you did not upload it on the online account where it asked for.
As you did submit CSE, i am not sure whether it reached them on time or not or if they will consider it or not. You may contact CIC for follow up.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is 18th Nov 2018. I realized that I missed updating my degree certificate and had just uploaded the WES report. I contacted CIC through their web portal and submitted my degree certificates and have received an acknowledgement from them too stating that the information was forwarded to the concerned team. I am really tensed now. Do you think I may run into issues of rejection?
Yes, dude, you committed a cardinal sin. You are as good as rejected. End your application just now. Finished, kaput. :p

Relax, I can't remember if they actually even require the degree. Ideally the ECA from WES should be enough but ot be on the safe side people attach their degrees and IELTS. Now that you have raised the CSE that is even better. You are good

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi,
When did you submit the degree on web portal? Usually on the same day, you receive one email and after 5 business days, you will receive an email from CIC stating that the documents will be sent to concerned Express entry processing team.