+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Yes, dude, you committed a cardinal sin. You are as good as rejected. End your application just now. Finished, kaput. :p

Relax, I can't remember if they actually even require the degree. Ideally the ECA from WES should be enough but ot be on the safe side people attach their degrees and IELTS. Now that you have raised the CSE that is even better. You are good
Copies of degrees are required as part of requirement. For ECA and IELTS, only mentioning the numbers in the profile is good enough

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
When did you submit the degree on web portal? Usually on the same day, you receive one email and after 5 business days, you will receive an email from CIC stating that the documents will be sent to concerned Express entry processing team.
yes, you are right, I couldn't recall it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

But he should be good now that he has raised a CSE

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
When did you submit the degree on web portal? Usually on the same day, you receive one email and after 5 business days, you will receive an email from CIC stating that the documents will be sent to concerned Express entry processing team.
I did it last week... and have received the email in 4 days

Amritat

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
AOR Received.
19-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-12-2018
Yes, dude, you committed a cardinal sin. You are as good as rejected. End your application just now. Finished, kaput. :p

Relax, I can't remember if they actually even require the degree. Ideally the ECA from WES should be enough but ot be on the safe side people attach their degrees and IELTS. Now that you have raised the CSE that is even better. You are good
Gosh!!! You scared me mate!!!
They do ask for degree certificates in the education section.

baxa1981

May 29, 2012

They do, there are people rejected for that. As long as he submitted after, it's fine.

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
At least MEP. To know that my documents are in work.
I hope that a biometry request will be on the same day
expect the MEP this week

I had AOR 7th Nov and got update on 7th Dec. Got the actual update email 24 hours after the update but profile had already been updated.

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
expect the MEP this week

I had AOR 7th Nov and got update on 7th Dec. Got the actual update email 24 hours after the update but profile had already been updated.
Can be there be any delay because I raised a CSE to add some trips to travel history ?