+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Can be there be any delay because I raised a CSE to add some trips to travel history ?
I doubt it. I have raised 2 CSEs so far. First One was that i entered the wrong birthday for my sibling (yes, i did that, don't ask how :p). A week after that i raised the second one.

When i had submitted my job responsibilities letter with initial profile i realized 2 weeks later that nowhere in my job letter was my full name ever mentioned. So I applied for a new letter from my employer and raised a 2nd CSE to submit the letter with my full name on it.

So yeah, I don't think CSE should affect it

Reactions: ViAchKoN

ViAchKoN

Jun 2, 2018
I doubt it. I have raised 2 CSEs so far. First One was that i entered the wrong birthday for my sibling (yes, i did that, don't ask how :p). A week after that i raised the second one.

When i had submitted my job responsibilities letter with initial profile i realized 2 weeks later that nowhere in my job letter was my full name ever mentioned. So I applied for a new letter from my employer and raised a 2nd CSE to submit the letter with my full name on it.

So yeah, I don't think CSE should affect it
I hope that is true. Keep waiting for any updates then.
After MEP want to update my reference letters because found several minor mistakes in translations.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
What is biometric request? Is it mandatory?
Since this month, yes they are mandatory for everyone, unless you are applying from Inside Canada.
If it's the case you will however be prompted for biometrics in case your file is transferred for processing in a visa office outside Canada.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
I hope that is true. Keep waiting for any updates then.
After MEP want to update my reference letters because found several minor mistakes in translations.
If there are mistakes that affect the core information, and therefore might affect your eligibility, it is urgent you do so.
If it's a spelling mistake or a basic error, no need.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Yes, dude, you committed a cardinal sin. You are as good as rejected. End your application just now. Finished, kaput. :p

Relax, I can't remember if they actually even require the degree. Ideally the ECA from WES should be enough but ot be on the safe side people attach their degrees and IELTS. Now that you have raised the CSE that is even better. You are good
Careful there buddy...
I don't know where you got this information, but he indeed committed a cardinal sin.
Application would not satisfy R10 Completeness Check and would be rejected straight away.
Candidate urgently needs to submit degree (or transcript) via CSE if he haven't already done so.
If you don't remember if they actually require degree, that means you didn't read the instructions properly.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Since this month, yes they are mandatory for everyone, unless you are applying from Inside Canada.
If it's the case you will however be prompted for biometrics in case your file is transferred for processing in a visa office outside Canada.
This is news to me. How do you know?

As per the following link, people from India doesn't need to give Biometrics right now.
However, starting December 31, 2018, you’ll need to give your biometrics when you submit a new application for a visitor visa, study or work permit or for permanent residence.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Reactions: SithLord

smash1984

Champion Member
Oct 7, 2018
Careful there buddy...
I don't know where you got this information, but he indeed committed a cardinal sin.
Application would not satisfy R10 Completeness Check and would be rejected straight away.
Candidate urgently needs to submit degree (or transcript) via CSE if he haven't already done so.
If you don't remember if they actually require degree, that means you didn't read the instructions properly.
errr......NO. That is a patently illogical statement right there. Just because I didn't remember didn't mean I didn't read properly. :S

You can read lots of stuff properly when you do something but you can forget it.

I did post the link later on that correctly stated what was required.

And you haven't read his post properly. He has raised a CSE already.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi,
My AOR is 18th Nov 2018. I realized that I missed updating my degree certificate and had just uploaded the WES report. I contacted CIC through their web portal and submitted my degree certificates and have received an acknowledgement from them too stating that the information was forwarded to the concerned team. I am really tensed now. Do you think I may run into issues of rejection?
You would have been rejected straight away with no hesitation if you hadn't submitted the document.
Fingers crossed for the case agent to take it into consideration.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
This is news to me. How do you know?

As per the following link, people from India doesn't need to give Biometrics right now.
However, starting December 31, 2018, you’ll need to give your biometrics when you submit a new application for a visitor visa, study or work permit or for permanent residence.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp
I just realized my info may be confusing.
I meant "Since this end of month, yes they will be mandatory for everyone"

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Just to add more to this conversation that it would be applicable for new applications starting December 31st not for existing applications though
Indeed.
Except for Inland applicants. A temporary exemption is implemented until In-Canada system is up and running, even if from biometrics required country of origin.
If application is sent for processing outside Canada however, applicants will end up giving biometrics.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Indeed.
Except for Inland applicants. A temporary exemption is implemented until In-Canada system is up and running, even if from biometrics required country of origin.
If application is sent for processing outside Canada however, applicants will end up giving biometrics.
Could you elaborate bit further? I am bit confused.
My brother has applied online and he will be asked for passport stamping in India. What will happen to him in regards to biometrics. He got AOR on November 11th

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Could you elaborate bit further? I am bit confused.
My brother has applied online and he will be asked for passport stamping in India. What will happen to him in regards to biometrics. He got AOR on November 11th
If your brother has already applied from India, he will not be required to submit biometrics, even after December 31st when biometrics become mandatory for India (and all other countries). So my previous post doesn't affect him. No biometrics for your brother.

What I said in my previous post is, for example if he was applying from inside Canada after December 31st, he won't be required to submit biometrics even if he's then from a biometrics required country, as there is a temporary exemption for these cases until a new system is implemented in Canada for biometrics collection.
Still in this same example, if however his file is transferred for processing to a visa office outside Canada (Like New Delhi), he would have been requested to submit biometrics. These application transfers happen often in case of work load optimization between visa offices.

Reactions: thecoolguysam