+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi everyone, I am super silent reader of this thread, now it is time to share my timeline:

AOR -3 rd nov 2018
Medical- 5th december 2018
Biometrics- 13th December 2018
Ghost update- mid january
Ghost update- start of august
When I called on June 5th I was told that eligibility was met, security not started. no any observations in the file or review required.
RFPR request- 6 august
Paid RFPR 7 august
Ready for visa email- 15 august
Called twice, raised 3 webforms, ordered GCMS and CBSA notes in june this year.
Family of 4, however due to points I applied as signle applicant.
Best of luck to all of us.
Congrats!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, does anyone know what are the consequences of re-taking medical exam without receiving a request? I can't seem to find anything on this.

This is probably the last shot to trigger application.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
It's not completely true because I got my PPR mail when my med is going to expire in next 50days and never received any remed request. So i am hoping to get my passport back by this month end then I will have only 30days to travel before expiry if they don't auto extend my med
Okay. So after this week even I will have only 50 days for my medical to expire. Let's see if some miracle happens.

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
It's not completely true because I got my PPR mail when my med is going to expire in next 50days and never received any remed request. So i am hoping to get my passport back by this month end then I will have only 30days to travel before expiry if they don't auto extend my med
Yup, as I said that I was referring to the mail that Najeev received from Ralph (October thread). I am aware that a lot of people, including you, did not get a remedical request. Let's see what happens now.

Reactions: ruchikathakur16

warpeduniverse

Apr 28, 2019
Guys, does anyone know what are the consequences of re-taking medical exam without receiving a request? I can't seem to find anything on this.

Even I want to know this. This way if there is a remed request then they will already have my result. Medical in India is not very expensive so there is no harm in taking it.

Reactions: SithLord

zafontana

Star Member
Apr 22, 2019
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-11-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018

I asked that a while back and no one replied... I'm seriously considering that since there's only a bit over a month until my meds expire.

btw, the only ghost update I got was 2 weeks over I proactively sent my husband's military service form

Reactions: SithLord

Sabisingh1016

Star Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi everyone, I am super silent reader of this thread, now it is time to share my timeline:

AOR -3 rd nov 2018
Medical- 5th december 2018
Biometrics- 13th December 2018
Ghost update- mid january
Ghost update- start of august
When I called on June 5th I was told that eligibility was met, security not started. no any observations in the file or review required.
RFPR request- 6 august
Paid RFPR 7 august
Ready for visa email- 15 august
Called twice, raised 3 webforms, ordered GCMS and CBSA notes in june this year.
Family of 4, however due to points I applied as signle applicant.
Best of luck to all of us.
Thanks alot for sharing ur time line. Gives some hope that nov first week moving gradually. Congratulations also.

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019
Passport Req..
26-09-2019
Hey Guys.. this is going to be a long read
AOR 30th November (FSW O) India
I was so confident of getting the PR in 4 months as a few of my friends got it back in mid 2018. So back if February i booked my flight ticket to Toronto for 24th May. Then while we entered May i realized I have to cancel my tickets. But since Jet Airways shut down it's operations, I got a little lucky in not losing any money on cancellation. In fact I got an option to choose another date to fly and I chose 19th June without paying additional charges (I didn't cancel since I had booked the flight for dirt cheap price INR 47k for a return ticket).

Again, I'm working with Honeywell and since my initial plan was to fly on 24th May, i resigned on 8th March so that i finish my 2 months notice period by 7th may. And since I still haven't got the PPR I would have been jobless but fortunately honeywell has agreed to extend my notice period until 31st May.

Coming to my profile, I have submitted all documents as per their requirements, like on company letter heads, bank certificates, IT returns and so on.
Last update i got was on Jan 9th when i passed the medical and have no updates post that. Still shows we will let you know once we start background checks.

I have 9 days left as per the tracker and less than a month left for my scheduled flying date. Raised a query on webform last week and was informed VO is Ottawa, eligibility is in review and BG not started. Ordered notes on 1st May and awaiting.

I've been lucky so far with flight ticket change and even extending my stay in Honeywell and want to test my luck with the PPR now.

We all have our own stories and I hope the best for everyone. :)
Dude, what happened? You went silent. Did you get the PPR?

Spotted

Nov 27, 2018
Kenya
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Case Processing Centre CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
17-01-2019
Med's Done....
01-03-2019