+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2018 AOR - Join here

Discussion in 'Express Entry / Expression of Interest' started by senthilkumarank, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Congrats! Did they ask alot of questions? What kind of questions did they asked

shege45 likes this.
  2. Great news
    Some relief I guess...... Is eligibility is no longer in RR...... Good luck :)

Classicdude likes this.
  3. Anyone else having trouble logging into your account? At first I thought it was one of the not unusual glitches, but it's been like that all day long. Tried clearing all cache and also from a browser that I never used, no luck...

4. I read a post in another thread saying that the magic number is 2.5 months from now. Most of 2018 application will be processed within this time. It is based on Immitracker records. It seems “accurate”.
    Try using Google Chrome.

5. After 56 days waiting for my GCMS notes, I decided to pay for another request. Let's hope this one falls in right hands o_O

6. I received ready for visa email today requesting for passport to be sent. Keep hope alive guys.

AOR was November 12
    Medicals passed since Dec21 and not a single update since then Till today on the portal but I'm happy!

7. I received ready for visa email today requesting for passport to be sent. Keep hope alive guys.

AOR was November 12
    Medicals passed since Dec21 and not a single update since then Till today on the portal but I'm happy

bai22g likes this.
  8. I guess CIC has gone bonkers with all the applications and still they are inviting more applicants without clearing backlogs. I'm completing my 6 months today and called the agent he said nothing has started and last activity on my file was on 25th Feb, since then it hasn't been touched.:eek:

9. So after medical you got direct PPR update? Did you ever call them to enquire about status? If yes, what did they tell you about status?

10. I saw him on TV yesterday :) He seems to be a good guy.

Has anyone had any luck contacting MPs? Does that help the process? I've been on the road for 180 PNP+220 EE days. I am still a 'newbie' compared to other 'AOR dinosaurs', not sure if that is 'too early' for that :D

seantung likes this.
  11. Requested Gcms notes but haven't gotten any feedback and it's over 30 days. Called few weeks back and ask I was got was still in progress but everything looked good

12. What I mean is there's still no update on my portal but got the email

13. Still waiting same aor date
    In ip2
    What about you

14. Congratulations to the people who got their visa mail ... Looks like my 220-250 days theory is working

15. Yes actually because a review required can drag a file really long and also such update has gave me the hope that they didn’t forget my file.. Haha