Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi All,
once new update in my ecas
"We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
"

I believe it is for finger print , but I am waiting for mail so that I will know exactly what it is for
I have 2 Question

1- My wife ECAS does not show any such line so i believe Only I need to go for my fingerprint (Assume my request is for finger print)
2- I heard from group now CIC provide option to upload fingerprint online also. I do remember during my PR process time (year back 2014-15) this was not there , is it true that fingerprint report i can upload online now days?

Anyone ??

Kan_Sri

Champion Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
Mar 05-2014
Hi All,
once new update in my ecas
"We sent you correspondence on March 2, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
"

I believe it is for finger print , but I am waiting for mail so that I will know exactly what it is for
I have 2 Question

1- My wife ECAS does not show any such line so i believe Only I need to go for my fingerprint (Assume my request is for finger print)
2- I heard from group now CIC provide option to upload fingerprint online also. I do remember during my PR process time (year back 2014-15) this was not there , is it true that fingerprint report i can upload online now days?
Plz wait for that letter!!
1. Yes only the applicant who has received the FP request have to do FP.
2. Other applicants who received FP also suggested that online upload (directly from RCMP to CIC) is "available now".

This is my experience - when i went to the private fingerprint last week - the gentleman there said - "get the fingerprint results delivered to you" and you can send it with tracking to the CIC. This option will give us the some relief from the results being lost in mail. According to the gentleman at the finger print place - one applicant who was there earlier in the week had their results lost in mail. I have not received the results yet from RCMP to forward to CIC.

Reactions: CEC_1304

itslulutime

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
Montreal
LANDED..........
01-12-2013
Helloooooo guys

Sorry I've been so MIA... these are my times for the spreadsheet

App. Mailed: November 3, 2017
App. Delivered : November 8, 2017
Application Received (AOR) : December 21, 2017
In Process : January 27, 2018
Test Invite: February 12, 2018
Test Setting Date: February 28, 2018 (all good :) 20 of 20)
Decision Made: --
Oath: --

Reactions: thegentleman

Dimahq

Nov 22, 2012
Hi all
We received the fingerprint envelop for my husband today. what shall we do now? open the envelop? or send in sealed in another envelop for CIC?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Plz wait for that letter!!
1. Yes only the applicant who has received the FP request have to do FP.
2. Other applicants who received FP also suggested that online upload (directly from RCMP to CIC) is "available now".

This is my experience - when i went to the private fingerprint last week - the gentleman there said - "get the fingerprint results delivered to you" and you can send it with tracking to the CIC. This option will give us the some relief from the results being lost in mail. According to the gentleman at the finger print place - one applicant who was there earlier in the week had their results lost in mail. I have not received the results yet from RCMP to forward to CIC.
Thanks for detail reply.

I have one Q "Other applicants who received FP also suggested that online upload (directly from RCMP to CIC) is "available now"."
So you are saying you did not received this option ? to upload RCMP result online ?

So you mean they will give one Option where RCMP directly can upload result to CIC , without any physical paper work ? that's great option but why not all applicant getting that option?

Yes, that gentleman was right I remember when i did finger print (during my PR process time) I sent result to CIC by my own so that I can able to track it.

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Helloooooo guys

Sorry I've been so MIA... these are my times for the spreadsheet

App. Mailed: November 3, 2017
App. Delivered : November 8, 2017
Application Received (AOR) : December 21, 2017
In Process : January 27, 2018
Test Invite: February 12, 2018
Test Setting Date: February 28, 2018 (all good :) 20 of 20)
Decision Made: --
Oath: --
Congrats,

do you remember how many year related Q (like which year.....) was there out of 20 Q?

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
Hi all
We received the fingerprint envelop for my husband today. what shall we do now? open the envelop? or send in sealed in another envelop for CIC?
If I were you i will send sealed RCMP result to CIC directly by putting in another envelop, same I did when I got during my PR processing time
don't wanted any feeling of tampered envelope to CIC

Thanks

Reactions: Dimahq

Dimahq

Nov 22, 2012
If I were you i will send sealed RCMP result to CIC directly by putting in another envelop, same I did when I got during my PR processing time
don't wanted any feeling of tampered envelope to CIC

Thanks
This is what we thought as well. but my husband is super curious to see what is written :)

CEC_1304

Champion Member
Mar 25, 2014
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
02-May 2015
This is what we thought as well. but my husband is super curious to see what is written :)
How it is going to make him happy ?
Scenario 1- If any issue in result - Anyway CIC is going to ask further proof form your husband , after knowing any negative also your husband will not able to fake the report .
Scenario 2- If result is fine , you will be OK ,

so in my opinion Opening the envelop is not adding any benefit but Negative YES...

Thanks and good luck

Reactions: Dimahq

Dimahq

Nov 22, 2012
How it is going to make him happy ?
Scenario 1- If any issue in result - Anyway CIC is going to ask further proof form your husband , after knowing any negative also your husband will not able to fake the report .
Scenario 2- If result is fine , you will be OK ,

so in my opinion Opening the envelop is not adding any benefit but Negative YES...

Thanks and good luck
His record is clean, he just wanted to see how the result looks like. that is all. But yes, we are sending it sealed.
Thank you a lot