+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I think I am the only one whose eligibility still not passed and crossed 6 months mark!
Is there anything we can do to remind IRCC about our forgotten application when we cross standard processing time. Two separate GCMS notes showed that my application is untouched since Dec/2017. :D

naggarwal55

Mar 21, 2018
I think I am the only one whose eligibility still not passed and crossed 6 months mark!
Is there anything we can do to remind IRCC about our forgotten application when we cross standard processing time. Two separate GCMS notes showed that my application is untouched since Dec/2017. :D
call them and ask them about your status. They will surely look into your case since it has crossed there average processing time period.

Charania03

Mar 31, 2018
Even I’m facing the same problem. Whats your timeline

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
call them and ask them about your status. They will surely look into your case since it has crossed there average processing time period.
I just called cic about my status. They said they dont have any information as the file is outside canada. I am thinking to use webform. Can i use it? It has not crossed 6 months yet but in two weeks it would be

Aug 22, 2017
My AOR is Nov 5. am over 6month now no ppr yet. What can we do

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I called them last week and they did not give me any information apart from telling me to wait more because they are still working on my file. I felt really bad after hearing the same thing from the agent that I can simply see logging into my account. I asked the agent about my eligibility she said she cannot provide any other details. and Yes I asked her it is more than 6 months and she was sorry for that :D.

I used my previous 3 years work experience for EE, and the reason my eligibility is still under review because the case analyst working on my file wasn't able to verify my direct boss's name on the employer's website (Address and contact details of the office was on my job reference letter, Just the name of my boss wasn't printed, which is a standard practice in that department). However, analyst noted that I had full-time employment, but he/she still deducted my employment points and reduced my CRS points below the ITA cut off and FSW below requirements. I don't know why the analyst didn't even bother to call my employer and verify my details and he relied on the website to verify my employment. I raised CSE's providing CIC with additional employment proof documents, but still, GCMS notes said no-one touched my file since Dec/2017. My work experience is with a very reputed employer in India.

According to the latest GCMS notes my A11.2, R75, R76 all recommended review required. I think my decision to move to Canada to live close to my cousins also require review now as I am really frustrated by this EE experience :D.

I don't think they will give me refusal after left me waiting for 6 months, But I am preparing for the worse. At least they should do it quickly as anymore delay and I will lose points on age, if I want to apply again.

Thnaks

Reactions: newbutterfly