+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2017 AOR join here

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, everyone! It is already May and the processing time for some of our applications has already exceeded the period of 6 months.
I am a PNP-O applicant and the last change in my BG status was on Feb 27,2018. In March I sent an inquiry about the status of my application but never got a reply. Now I raised a CSE and I hope to get a reply in the next days. How do you proceed in this situation?

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, everyone! It is already May and the processing time for some of our applications has already exceeded the period of 6 months.
I am a PNP-O applicant and the last change in my BG status was on Feb 27,2018. In March I sent an inquiry about the status of my application but never got a reply. Now I raised a CSE and I hope to get a reply in the next days. How do you proceed in this situation?
Exactly as you did,I have crossed 6 moths mark 3 days a go,I have sent two messages to London,asking about status,in mid April and week after that and they never responded,They are also selectively responding to CSEs. Extremely Sad and depressing state of affairs at London Visa Office.

Reactions: huma757

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi, what's your visa office? If you are at London, there are many of us in the same situation. No PPR crossed the 6 month line.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Exactly as you did,I have crossed 6 moths mark 3 days a go,I have sent two messages to London,asking about status,in mid April and week after that and they never responded,They are also selectively responding to CSEs. Extremely Sad and depressing state of affairs at London Visa Office.
I am sorry to hear this. Hope we all get the golden mail soon :)

מר אף אחד

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, what's your visa office? If you are at London, there are many of us in the same situation. No PPR crossed the 6 month line.
There are plenty who reported No PPR on Nov Whatsapp group,Just imagine if they put someone in SS or call them for Interview,or an ADR which would take time to produce,if it can be produced.All these things were supposed to happen within six months,IRCC knew the influx of application but didn't do anything about it.Well applicants cant do anything except waiting.

Reactions: Hemjay

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
There are plenty who reported No PPR on Nov Whatsapp group,Just imagine if they put someone in SS or call them for Interview,or an ADR which would take time to produce,if it can be produced.All these things were supposed to happen within six months,IRCC knew the influx of application but didn't do anything about it.Well applicants cant do anything except waiting.
One 15 Nov AOR just received height and eye colour ADR today...some sign of hope for the rest of us maybe. According to Bill, there will be more activity from 24 May onwards. Let's hope and pray

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
One 15 Nov AOR just received height and eye colour ADR today...some sign of hope for the rest of us maybe. According to Bill, there will be more activity from 24 May onwards. Let's hope and pray
My status shows that no additional documents, interview and etc are required. Just processing my background check (whatever it means as I have read different opinions on the subject :) ) I hope you are right about having more activity at the end of month.

Is it worth ordering any kind of notes as recently it takes months to be received?

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
My status shows that no additional documents, interview and etc are required. Just processing my background check (whatever it means as I have read different opinions on the subject :) ) I hope you are right about having more activity at the end of month.

Is it worth ordering any kind of notes as recently it takes months to be received?
Yes same status as me. Bill's prediction for end of month applies to london visa office only I think. You have to assess the trends for your office. I was considering ordering notes again but it takes so long to arrive and I also know my file hasn't even been opened by Lvo, so the notes will not show anything new.