NOC 1121

✅ IELTS exam Jun 24
(LSRW 8, 8, 8.5, 7)
✅ WES Sept 22
✅ EE profile Sept 23
✅ ITA Oct 4
✅ AOR Nov 15
✅ NA1 Nov 15
✅ ADR Nov 29 (Schedule A and Authority to release Personal Information)
✅ IP1 Nov 29
✅ MEP Dec 4
✅ NA2 Dec 5
✅ JOBMAIL / FTD Jan 5
✅ IP2 Feb 27
✅ ADR May 11
(Height and eye color/ Passport bio page)
✅ Ghost Update May 15
✅ PPR May 16
Congratulations Mate,What was your Visa Office?

Saranya Sreekumar

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
Nomination.....
27-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-11-2017
Med's Done....
12-12-2017
Hello guys...

Any idea how long it takes for visa stamping at the NDVO and Ottawa VO??

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
FSW-O
NOC 1121

✅ IELTS exam Jun 24
(LSRW 8, 8, 8.5, 7)
✅ WES Sept 22
✅ EE profile Sept 23
✅ ITA Oct 4
✅ AOR Nov 15
✅ NA1 Nov 15
✅ IP1 Nov 29
✅ MEP Dec 4
✅ NA2 Dec 5
✅ JOBMAIL / FTD Jan 5
✅ IP2 Feb 27
✅ ADR May 11
✅ Ghost Update May 15
✅ PPR May 16
Congratulations!!!

Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations.

i am LVO too and my AOR is November 5, whats happening? am worried

can you add my number to the Whatsapp please +234-8034901197.

FSW-O
NOC 1121

✅ IELTS exam Jun 24
(LSRW 8, 8, 8.5, 7)
✅ WES Sept 22
✅ EE profile Sept 23
✅ ITA Oct 4
✅ AOR Nov 15
✅ NA1 Nov 15
✅ IP1 Nov 29
✅ MEP Dec 4
✅ NA2 Dec 5
✅ JOBMAIL / FTD Jan 5
✅ IP2 Feb 27
✅ ADR May 11
✅ Ghost Update May 15
✅ PPR May 16

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Any guesses on when remaining Nov 1-5 AORs will be processed at London VO? Focus is still on outstanding Octobers and mid-Novembers (10-15). Feeling forgotten

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Any guesses on when remaining Nov 1-5 AORs will be processed at London VO? Focus is still on outstanding Octobers and mid-Novembers (10-15). Feeling forgotten
We are in the same boat huma. I havr been in IP2 since last two months. Its nearly going to be 6 months. And feel like im the only one whos file is in Sydney, Australia...

huma757

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
We are in the same boat huma. I havr been in IP2 since last two months. Its nearly going to be 6 months. And feel like im the only one whos file is in Sydney, Australia...
Yep Ip2 is meaningless these days. I will only feel some excitement if I receive the ghost update. Sydney must be better than being at London VO? London VO is the place where hope comes to die lol

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Yep Ip2 is meaningless these days. I will only feel some excitement if I receive the ghost update. Sydney must be better than being at London VO? London VO is the place where hope comes to die lol
Haha! Yea the ghost update is kinda new thing now. I dont know much about sydney,Australia to be honest as mostly pprs come from LVO /ottawa/NDVO.

Ravu

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Haha! Yea the ghost update is kinda new thing now. I dont know much about sydney,Australia to be honest as mostly pprs come from LVO /ottawa/NDVO.

bellissima

Star Member
Jul 3, 2017
Hi, everyone! It is already May and the processing time for some of our applications has already exceeded the period of 6 months.
I am a PNP-O applicant and the last change in my BG status was on Feb 27,2018. In March I sent an inquiry about the status of my application but never got a reply. Now I raised a CSE and I hope to get a reply in the next days. How do you proceed in this situation?
Update - finally got a reply from LVO but it is a pretty generic one and does not bring any information. Any thoughts on this one? I have not ordered any notes so far but I guess it is time to get one.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you.

You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you.

Please be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

ateotia11

Feb 7, 2018
Update - finally got a reply from LVO but it is a pretty generic one and does not bring any information. Any thoughts on this one? I have not ordered any notes so far but I guess it is time to get one.

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time. You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you.

You will be contacted once we are ready to pass to the next stage of processing or if additional information is requested of you.

Please be assured that we dedicate all our efforts to processing the applications as quickly as possible.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
what is your LVO?

canada_2018

Star Member
Apr 18, 2018
Hey guys!

Congrats to all who have gotten their PPR and the best of luck to the rest of us, who are still waiting for that golden email :)

I am a November 27 applicant and I applied through an agent, who keeps telling me to wait to hear from CIC and not order notes or call or email etc.

I am just wondering if I called CIC myself to get an update would it raise any issues (since I applied through an agent). I am just gerring to anxious now that I am approaching the 6 months mark.

What do you think or do you have anyone who has been in a similar situation.

Thanks