+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

November 2013 Citizenship Application

ramsfe

Nov 15, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All timeline indications show that there is a huge corelation between the place you live in and the time that cic takes to open your application.

konkani

Nov 25, 2013
My application reached at CIC office on 29th November. I was just curious to see whats happening so I called the call centre. The person I talked with me informed that they are acknowledging the applications received by 22nd October, so he advised me to call back after a month and half. Anyway, seems like things are moving and I hope to get some update soon.

BTW, when you are tracking your application on ECAS do you need to enter your client id as xxxx-xxxx or just xxxxxxxx (Numeric or alphanumeric)?

sampao10

Nov 21, 2013
konkani said:
My application reached at CIC office on 29th November. I was just curious to see whats happening so I called the call centre. The person I talked with me informed that they are acknowledging the applications received by 22nd October, so he advised me to call back after a month and half. Anyway, seems like things are moving and I hope to get some update soon.

BTW, when you are tracking your application on ECAS do you need to enter your client id as xxxx-xxxx or just xxxxxxxx (Numeric or alphanumeric)?
[/quot
that doesn't explain how come some of applications received in early November have been processed. If they sort and process the application based on the applicants' residential address, then the timeline is meaningless.

ali24jan

Jan 19, 2010
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad - Pakistan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-09-2008
Doc's Request.
21-03-2009
Med's Request
09-09-2009
Med's Done....
15-10-2009
Passport Req..
05-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2010
LANDED..........
25-07-2010
konkani said:

For citizenship application status to check online you can select any form of ID such as "PR card #", but you will get client ID in AOR which will be 8 numeric ########

coolcat!

Jan 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Greetings all November 2013 Applicants,

I am also a November 2013 applicant. Just saw this forum and registered a little while ago! This is my first post and I am going to update my application details once I get the hang of how things work in here.

coolcat!

Jan 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just updated the November 2013 Applicants worksheet with my details which are as follows:

Application Received: November 12, 2013
Start of Processing: December 31, 2013
AOR date: January 14, 2014

coolcat!

Jan 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
who else's 'Received Status' has disappeared? Mine's missing since mid Jan.

torontowarrior

Dec 8, 2013
'Received Status' has been disappeared for my application also from mid Jan. If the received status disappears what does it mean ?

coolcat! said:
who else's 'Received Status' has disappeared? Mine's missing since mid Jan.

coolcat!

Jan 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
torontowarrior said:
'Received Status' has been disappeared for my application also from mid Jan. If the received status disappears what does it mean ?
from what I've read from the threads of previous month's, it's a sign of some movement on your application..perhaps moving to your local office but nobody can be too sure as different people have had different experiences; some have been RQ'ed after a couple of months whereas some have gotten dates to appear for the test...guess we'll have to play the waiting game!

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
Hello Everyone,

i called CIC today and was informed that they are now opening applications up until October 31st.

thanks

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
I can see now an update on E-CAS

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on November 4, 2013.

We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on November 4, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

We started processing your application on January 28, 2014.

Best of Luck for all of us.

saywisdom

Star Member
Dec 26, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see that they have started working on the Nov applications...
Could you please update your stats on the spreadsheet
https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApHR9gzVAMCDdHN4S0xTLUhXOVVWd3F2R3NYbDZaSmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
saywisdom said:
I see that they have started working on the Nov applications...
Could you please update your stats on the spreadsheet
https: //docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ApHR9gzVAMCDdHN4S0xTLUhXOVVWd3F2R3NYbDZaSmc&usp=drive_web#gid=0
i couldn't access the excel sheet? any advise?