Med's Request
July 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 26, 2013
Can someone let me know that how long it is required for landing after receiving passport back from CIC?

Thanks!

lolita22

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 7th, 2012
AOR Received.
January 2nd, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
July 3rd, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 19th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17th, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2nd, 2013
They usually give you a year from your medicals.

fullofsunshine

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 9th, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan 8th, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
July 21, 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 4, 2013
LANDED..........
Oct 26, 2013
Thanks for the information

lolita22 said:
They usually give you a year from your medicals.

lolita22

Star Member
Jan 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 7th, 2012
AOR Received.
January 2nd, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
July 3rd, 2013
Passport Req..
Sept 19th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 17th, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov, 2nd, 2013
You're welcome!

tarunbahl

May 29, 2013
Hello everyone,

I have updated my information on the November sheet.Still nothing from CIC.

I had applied for GCMS notes on the 26th September.

Thank you

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
I got my GCMS today, and from the looks of it, its not good.

It says, eligibility not met, that explains why its taking so long for the MR. I think Im gonna cry :(

Now, my question is, when is the soonest I can reapply, I havent received any rejection letter yet. Now I have to start from scratch again. sighs.

thanks, :'(

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waitinginvaincec said:

It says, eligibility not met, that explains why its taking so long for the MR. I think Im gonna cry :(

Now, my question is, when is the soonest I can reapply, I havent received any rejection letter yet. Now I have to start from scratch again. sighs.

Why hasn't it been met? What else does it say? Sorry to hear. :(

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
Hi waiting:

Sorry to hear:-( Please let us know the reason eligibility is considered "not met", that way, the seniors on here can advise as to whether filing a new application would be best course forward (and what changes you should make) in order to ensure a successful second application

waitinginvaincec said:

eds1275

Champion Member
Sep 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-01-2013
AOR Received.
17-02-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-02-2013
Med's Request
04-11-2013
Med's Done....
06-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
04-12-2013 (received on 17-12-2013)
LANDED..........
19-12-2013 (Peace Bridge, Fort Erie)
Sorry to hear.

At the end of your gcms, you should see some notes explaining why eligibility is not met. Can you please share it after removing sensitive information (your name, employer etc) from it.

Would you be able to send updated documents which can strengthen your case immediately, which ca nullify those negative remarks? Cic may not accept it, but this is the best option you have right now.

jsm0085 said:
Why hasn't it been met? What else does it say? Sorry to hear. :(

waitinginvaincec

Star Member
Jul 24, 2013
IT STATES THAT....

THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT I HAD ON MY LETTER LOOKED LIKE IT WAS DIRECTLY DRAWN FROM THE HRSDC WEBSITE; MY SUPPORTING DOCS IS NOT SUFFIECIENT TO PROVE 2 YEARS OF EXP IN MY NOC; IT STATED IN MY LETTER THAT, I PROVIDE FRONT COUNTER HELP WHEN NECESSARY, WHICH ACCDG TO THEM MAY MEAN THAT ITS ONE OF MY DUTIES.

I EVEN HIRED A REPRESENTATIVE FOR THIS, I SHOULDVE DONE IT MYSELF. :(

SENIORS, WHEN CAN I REAPPLY? MY WORK PERMIT IS VALID UNTIL FEB OF 2015 THOUGH, BUT I HAVE TO RETAKE IELTS AND REDO MY POLICE CLEARANCE. THE NEXT TIME I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AGAIN, I WILL DO IT MYSELF.

random123

Star Member
Oct 16, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
08-02-2014
Hi Waiting: Was the wording in your letter mirrored exactly from what was on the HRSDC website? what was your NOC code? The good news is that with a fresh application that includes a properly written letter that does not mirror word-for-word the HRSDC requirements, then you are likely to succeed the second time round.
waitinginvaincec said:
IT STATES THAT....

THE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES THAT I HAD ON MY LETTER LOOKED LIKE IT WAS DIRECTLY DRAWN FROM THE HRSDC WEBSITE; MY SUPPORTING DOCS IS NOT SUFFIECIENT TO PROVE 2 YEARS OF EXP IN MY NOC; IT STATED IN MY LETTER THAT, I PROVIDE FRONT COUNTER HELP WHEN NECESSARY, WHICH ACCDG TO THEM MAY MEAN THAT ITS ONE OF MY DUTIES.

SENIORS, WHEN CAN I REAPPLY? MY WORK PERMIT IS VALID UNTIL FEB OF 2015 THOUGH, BUT I HAVE TO RETAKE IELTS AND REDO MY POLICE CLEARANCE. THE NEXT TIME I SUBMIT MY APPLICATION AGAIN, I WILL DO IT MYSELF.

gladaki

Champion Member
Jul 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2013
AOR Received.
30-12-2013
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Med's Done....
Upfront on 29th April..Updated on Ecas on 26th May
Passport Req..
11-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-07-2014
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
waitinginvaincec said:
IT STATES THAT....

Sorry to hear this..I think they are taking close to 12 - 13 months for rejecting now..u can apply as soon as u recieve rejection..My new application package is sealed and almost ready to go....right now people from october whose file is under review are waiting for decision....give ielts and apply for PCC by that time u will get ur decision..

snuffles

Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov. 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Jan. 14, 2013
Med's Request
Oct. 9, 2013
Med's Done....
Oct. 11, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct. 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 31, 2013
LANDED..........
Nov. 9, 2013
waitinginvaincec said:

From what I understand, you can withdraw your application by emailing ottpilot-immigration @ cic.gc.ca? The auto reply says that:

We have received your email sent to the Case Processing Pilot – Ottawa (“CPP-O”) and will respond to it shortly if:

· Your application is in process at CPP-O AND is outside the standard processing times

· You notify us of a change in your marital status, the birth of a child, the death of a family member, or the withdrawal of your application

· You notify us of a change in your contact information

· You send us information we have requested

Perhaps you could try withdrawing your application so you can file a new one asap?

I don't have experience with this but you could give it a try.

--------------------------------------------------------

On a positive note, I received my PPR yesterday evening, I've already mailed out everything they requested this morning. I was surprised that CIC sends out these emails past 7pm (maybe the VOs are working over-time these days to catch up?). My timeline has been extremely fast since I got my Medical Request (less than 2 weeks, granted I did everything as fast as I could, like gotten medical done within 2 days of the request and have CIC receive my results within a week) and I hope everyone will get their MR or PPR soon! :)

For those who have done medicals are waiting for PPR, make sure you get 2 PR photos as per the specifications on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5445ETOC.asp#appendixB
So you can mail out your passport as soon as you get the PPR and don't have to wait.

Now fingers crossed I will get my passport back soon.

rboughton

Star Member
Jun 4, 2011
BC Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2012