Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Oh my! I couldn't hide my excitement when I saw the news. I won't lie most of the times when I come back to check messages here I am always looking up to see if Ritawallu got her PPR....many congratulations to you my dear. Looking forward to meeting you in NS by Gods grace. You have been a strong support for a whole lot of us in this forum. Hope to share my good news with you too soon. God bless as you start your new life :):):)
Hi Fatima,

Hope you are doing good dear. Its been long to see your message. Firstly, thank you so much for the well wishes. I pray to the almighty that your struggle journey ends soon too and may god give you your PPR as early as possible. Im excited to meet you too in NS. Lets see how it happens. Im glad this forum had not only helped for the support and motivation that all of us need to work on but also I had made so many good friends whom I would really like to keep them in my life forever. You are one of them. U was always there on the forum for motivation and giving me courage with your strong good messages. I wish to see you soon dear. And don't forget to give me your good news soon. Stay blessed and wish you speedy PPR.

Reactions: Fatima007

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congrats Rita... Have a blast!!!

Bitherway, which date did you submit all the documents in CIC account? So that people can figure out the timeline as to how much time does it take after submitting all the docs.

Happy for you... Start preparing your bags...
Thanks cian,

This journey was really very tough and full of ups and downs. But yeah god really helped me to make through it. My timeline is as below:

Application submitted (eAPR) - 23rd Jan
Meds passed :9th Feb
BG Check started :7th June
PPR-6th July

So overall, it took 5 months 13 days to receive my PPR.

Well, cian I hope you get yours too without any delay. Good luck.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congrats ..Ritawallu,
Can you just share your timeline?
It will be helpful for us who submitted the application in CIC and waiting to see any change in their profile.

BR,
Shakhawet
Thanks dear,

Well my timeline is in my signature. I also have shared my timeline with cian. Kindly, check it please.

ritawallu

Dec 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20/10/2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2016
Nomination.....
07/12/2016
AOR Received.
23-01-2017
Med's Request
Passed on 09/02/2017
Med's Done....
22/12/2016
Congrats Ritawallu, and all the best for new life in NS, may your journey will be smooth from here.
Which date you submitted the final docs with fee and all that , and since then what all steps you took , i mean is it like you got the mail to submit your PP for stamping , after final docs and fee submission.

And from your case its proved that HOPE is not merely a word.
Br,
G
Hey thanks sharma,
My timeline is as follows :

eAPR - 23rd Jan
AOR - 24th Jan
Meds passed - 9th Feb
Background Check -
Not needed (23rd Jan)
Not Started (9th Feb)
Your application is in progress next step is background check (7th March)
We are processing your background check, we will inform you if we need more information. (7th June)
GCMS notes Ordered - 25th May
GCMS received - 26th June
Email for status inquiry - 3rd July
PPR - 6th June.

GSHARMA05

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
Hey thanks sharma,

eAPR - 23rd Jan
AOR - 24th Jan
Meds passed - 9th Feb
Background Check -
Not needed (23rd Jan)
Not Started (9th Feb)
We are processing your background check, we will inform you if we need more information. (7th June)
PPR - 6th June.
Thanks Rita, this will help and keeping mind set . All the best.

Br,
G

SAnflower

Aug 21, 2015
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you received file number for file submitted last week ? are you sure ?
This is the email I received:
NSNP <NSNP@novascotia.ca>
6 Jul (5 days ago)

Dear xxxx:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream on July 5, 2017. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your application ID is 2xxxx5. Please refer to this number when corresponding with the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.

If there is anything that requires further information / clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Reactions: Divya15

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi Everyone.

I hope everyone is keeping well. So good to see everyone getting the PPR. Congratulations to all those who have received the PPR and all the best to those of us who are still waiting for the good news.

I just wanted to share my scenario . Application submitted in Nov 2016 but up to now I haven't received any update or PPR request(8 months now) In June 2017 we submitted addition of family member form due to our new born baby. So I wonder if its going to take more longer now. Is anyone experiencing something similar? Please let me know.

Also I see" GCSM notes " mentioned on some comments? Please advise what is that?

I will very much appreciate some advise here.

Thanks,

net_mo

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-05-2017
Hi Everyone.

I hope everyone is keeping well. So good to see everyone getting the PPR. Congratulations to all those who have received the PPR and all the best to those of us who are still waiting for the good news.

I just wanted to share my scenario . Application submitted in Nov 2016 but up to now I haven't received any update or PPR request(8 months now) In June 2017 we submitted addition of family member form due to our new born baby. So I wonder if its going to take more longer now. Is anyone experiencing something similar? Please let me know.

Also I see" GCSM notes " mentioned on some comments? Please advise what is that?

I will very much appreciate some advise here.

Thanks,
Hi Haadiya,

Sorry to hear about your delay, have you tried contacting cic, since your application went beyond 6 months, that is if your with express entry?
Although, adding a new member could also explain the delay, but its best if you check with them.
About GCMS it stands for global case management system, where you can check your case file, where it is at the moment, its more in depth than the ones on our profile. This website offers this service for a fee. But you can also ask someone you know in Canada to request it for you, its in cic website, access to information. Well whichever is the case, maybe you would like to order gcms for you just so you know which stage your application is....

cheers and good luck to you!

Fatima007

Star Member
Sep 8, 2016
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-10-2015
Nomination.....
06-01-2017
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
25-01-2017
Interview........
hopefully none
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi Fatima,

Hope you are doing good dear. Its been long to see your message. Firstly, thank you so much for the well wishes. I pray to the almighty that your struggle journey ends soon too and may god give you your PPR as early as possible. Im excited to meet you too in NS. Lets see how it happens. Im glad this forum had not only helped for the support and motivation that all of us need to work on but also I had made so many good friends whom I would really like to keep them in my life forever. You are one of them. U was always there on the forum for motivation and giving me courage with your strong good messages. I wish to see you soon dear. And don't forget to give me your good news soon. Stay blessed and wish you speedy PPR.
Thanks Rita! I'm blushing...

Haadiya

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
Hi Haadiya,

Sorry to hear about your delay, have you tried contacting cic, since your application went beyond 6 months, that is if your with express entry?
Although, adding a new member could also explain the delay, but its best if you check with them.
About GCMS it stands for global case management system, where you can check your case file, where it is at the moment, its more in depth than the ones on our profile. This website offers this service for a fee. But you can also ask someone you know in Canada to request it for you, its in cic website, access to information. Well whichever is the case, maybe you would like to order gcms for you just so you know which stage your application is....

cheers and good luck to you!
thanks much for the advise.

Regards

VRKK

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hey thanks sharma,

eAPR - 23rd Jan
AOR - 24th Jan
Meds passed - 9th Feb
Background Check -
Not needed (23rd Jan)
Not Started (9th Feb)
PPR - 6th June.

Congrats Rita,
Can you help me to give the phone no and email address to contact CIC for knowing application progress, thanks in advance

garry gill

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
This is the email I received:
NSNP <NSNP@novascotia.ca>
6 Jul (5 days ago)

Dear xxxx:

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry stream on July 5, 2017. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your application ID is 2xxxx5. Please refer to this number when corresponding with the Nova Scotia Office of Immigration.

If there is anything that requires further information / clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration
Wow congrats man, here Ive received nothing, been a week now, no reply from them, just tht 1 automated reply after submission.,