App. Filed.......
NS - 19/10/15
Doc's Request.
28/11/2016
Nomination.....
02/12/2016
IELTS Request
S 7.5 | L 8 | R 8.5 | W 6.5
Sent my application last week, and it arrived at their offices yesterday. Most likely I'll just be processed next year, but that's ok. Been on this game for almost 2 years now, 7-8 more months is "nothing" lol.

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Hello Frnds

Just going through this NS pnp thread from last 15 days. I am a bit confused. NS hasnt closed the stream so lets assume of the total 650 slots this year, they may have rcvd approximately 5000 applications of which lets assume 1000 will be rejected due to any of the reason. So you guys are saying that the remaining 4000 applications which are received in current year will be processed next year. If that is the case, then taking 1000 NS pnp slots per year into account, these applicants will have to wait 03 years. Also NS pnp will have to stop taking more apps for next 03 years to process these applications. I mean are you guys serious about the stuff which we are discussing on this forum.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
Dabas B said:
Hello Frnds

Just going through this NS pnp thread from last 15 days. I am a bit confused. NS hasnt closed the stream so lets assume of the total 650 slots this year, they may have rcvd approximately 5000 applications of which lets assume 1000 will be rejected due to any of the reason. So you guys are saying that the remaining 4000 applications which are received in current year will be processed next year. If that is the case, then taking 1000 NS pnp slots per year into account, these applicants will have to wait 03 years. Also NS pnp will have to stop taking more apps for next 03 years to process these applications. I mean are you guys serious about the stuff which we are discussing on this forum

This question really make sense. Experts please advise!

poonam_nagrani

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
mco246 said:
Dear Hope, or anyone else for this matter;

I sent in a bank statement showing my balance from June through mid September...
(Thats what was available online in my account to show...)

Is that good enough?

Should I also send in October statement once becomes available?
They expect you to send stamped statements from bank authority

kristelgen

Star Member
May 1, 2012
PHILIPPINES
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
MANILA
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
JUNE 14 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
I have a quick query. I'm currently in the EE POOL and I applied for NSNP last September. I currently have a required amount 12,000 CAD on my old bank since December 2014. Now, I'm planning to open a new one on the bank near my home and transfer some of the amount. Do you think this will be a problem and subject to rejection by CIC provided that I can give a bank statement from old and new bank anytime? I been in the pool since January ang the newly opened acct is just this September. Thanks!!

Paulosky

Aug 23, 2015
dabas b please stop posting rubbish online who told you they have received 5000 applications? are you a staff at nova scotia office of immigration?they have sain 8 months to hear from them and people aree getting reply in less than that and they are fasttracking applications so that they can utilise 300 additional slots for the express entry streams,some of you like to mislead people

Dabas B

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
lolz whats rubbish in posting a query here. and frankly speaking i am the guy who is waiting for Jan 2016 to open of Nova Scotia.

Dont panic if something seems practical. I have a valid question and to clear more on your thoughts, i have been trying for pnp for last 01 year. You have just posted just single comment and thats not even an answer. If you go through the watsapp groups of nova scotia and no of post made on this thread you can easily assume that there are around 1000 active applicants just on this forum only. many of them are replying and some one like you are just watching.

it is normally taken into account that only 10 percent of the total applications are considered active on any group or thread. so we are still left with 90 percent of appljcations which are neither active here or wats app group which includes Applicanst that agencies for PR.

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dabas B said:
lolz whats rubbish in posting a query here. and frankly speaking i am the guy who is waiting for Jan 2016 to open of Nova Scotia.

Dont panic if something seems practical. I have a valid question and to clear more on your thoughts, i have been trying for pnp for last 01 year. You have just posted just single comment and thats not even an answer. If you go through the watsapp groups of nova scotia and no of post made on this thread you can easily assume that there are around 1000 active applicants just on this forum only. many of them are replying and some one like you are just watching.

it is normally taken into account that only 10 percent of the total applications are considered active on any group or thread. so we are still left with 90 percent of appljcations which are neither active here or wats app group which includes Applicanst that agencies for PR.
That's your assumption and you have no basis to make these claims. I sincerely hope you're not trying to discourage people from applying so there will be less people in the queue when your documents are ready. That would be lame.

So far, on this forum, there are far less than 1000 applicants. In fact, we have 182 people subscribed to the spreadsheet, and you can take 11 out due to rejection. The last reports from people who got their nomination (currently, applicants around February 20th) show their nomination number is around 250. Considering their position on the spreadsheet is around 90, after taking out the reject ones, you have a sampling rate around 35%. Therefore, even if the sample gets much lower for the coming applicants, to around 20%, there must be no more than 400 or 500 applicants in the queue. Considering a pessimistic hypothesis of having only 100 remaining spots for the NS Demand stream itself, it is most likely that all current applicants will be processed until the end of 2016.

That is, obviously, only my own assumption, although it's much better founded than yours. Still, I have an e-mail response from NSOI stating that current applicants WILL REMAIN in the queue, and we also have Nova Scotia's Premier inviting people to apply right now. But if you believe you're gonna have a better chance waiting 2 more months, it's your call!

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Skywalker_RT said:
That's your assumption and you have no basis to make these claims. I sincerely hope you're not trying to discourage people from applying so there will be less people in the queue when your documents are ready. That would be lame.

So far, on this forum, there are far less than 1000 applicants. In fact, we have 182 people subscribed to the spreadsheet, and you can take 11 out due to rejection. The last reports from people who got their nomination (currently, applicants around February 20th) show their nomination number is around 250. Considering their position on the spreadsheet is around 90, after taking out the reject ones, you have a sampling rate around 35%. Therefore, even if the sample gets much lower for the coming applicants, to around 20%, there must be no more than 400 or 500 applicants in the queue. Considering a pessimistic hypothesis of having only 100 remaining spots for the NS Demand stream itself, it is most likely that all current applicants will be processed until the end of 2016.

That is, obviously, only my own assumption, although it's much better founded than yours. Still, I have an e-mail response from NSOI stating that current applicants WILL REMAIN in the queue, and we also have Nova Scotia's Premier inviting people to apply right now. But if you believe you're gonna have a better chance waiting 2 more months, it's your call!

Calm down guys.. NO ONE at all knows how many applicants have submitted their files so far. Unless he is working for NS Immigration Department !

and Even if such info is available, this adds nothing to those who have already submitted their files so why to bother?. NS officers were clear in more than one occasion reported earlier,

- Number of Nominees have been increase [YES]
- Still accepting applications [YES]
- Files which will not be evaluated this year will remain in the Q for within the next year [yes]

!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:
Calm down guys.. NO ONE at all knows how many applicants have submitted their files so far. Unless he is working for NS Immigration Department !

and Even if such info is available, this adds nothing to those who have already submitted their files so why to bother?. NS officers were clear in more than one occasion reported earlier,

- Number of Nominees have been increase [YES]
- Still accepting applications [YES]
- Files which will not be evaluated this year will remain in the Q for within the next year [yes]

!
Don't worry! Apart from the serious tone of my reply, I am not mad at anyone. Just trying to put some facts in light...

bimbychic

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i received nomination today

glory be to God

Name on spreadsheet : bimbychic
NoC 2174
Aor 16th September 2015
Additional document request 24th September
Additional document sent 12 October
Nomination received 21 October

Shallom

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi,

in which format I should send filled NOCmatch table? word file? pdf? or scaned?
Did you have the problem in fitting long duty descriptions in cells? actually width of cells are too small for a sentence.

thanks

Aren3074

Jan 14, 2015
Thanks to god, I received the nomination today, 21 October 2015.

AOR date: 25 September 2015
Request for additional documents: 8 October 2015
Additional documents sent: 15 October 2015

Dear admin, pleas update the spreadsheet.