25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
eazcue said:
Hi everyone, I was nominated yesterday and I accepted my nomination at CIC but my points hasn't changed. Also, on my "Application/profile details" the "Province/Territory Nomination" row, states "received". It's this normal? How long does it takes to update?

Thank you
Hello eazcue,
You just be patient once you have accepted the nomination. It takes normally about 24 hour or more before the 600 points is added.
Relax!!!!!!!!!

eazcue

Jun 27, 2014
Havana
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Really hard to relax, but I'll do my best. Thanks. :D

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Admin Please update as,

Nomination E mail = 21 OCT 2015

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
sohnayshah said:
Admin Please update as,

Nomination E mail = 21 OCT 2015
Congrats to all those that got nomination. Kindly share the last 3 digits of your nomination number especially those that got yesterday and today. This is necessary to enable those waiting estimate what's left of the available CAP.

Peniel

Sep 3, 2015
Peniel said:
Congrats to all those that got nomination. Kindly share the last 3 digits of your nomination number especially those that got yesterday and today. This is necessary to enable those waiting estimate what's left of the available CAP.
Any new AOR?? Kindly share as the information will be helpful to others.

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Guys,

After receiving AOR,

I sent in monthly bank statements showing my balances from bank of america.

Is that good enough?

Thanks all!

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, Need some help please from those who submitted their application for permanent residency..

PR application was submitted on 21st of October..

Today I got a request to sign and upload Schedule 4 & Schedule 4A

For Schedule 4, its clear...

But for Schedule 4A, why it was requested? as per the sheet this was not requested from all candidates ?

In addition (for those who filled this schedule, what to write in Business Plan field # 5?

Next in this "J Accumlation of Funds" shall I explain on a paper then sign and scan and upload

Thanks guys for your help..

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Guys, after receiving AOR I sent the requested documents to: nsnp@novascotia.ca
and got a confirmation of receipt e-mail.

The next day submitted an additional document to the same e-mail,
but never received conirmation of receipt.

Is that ok? was I supposed to get a confirmation letter every time you email them?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:
Friends, Need some help please from those who submitted their application for permanent residency..

But for Schedule 4A, why it was requested? as per the sheet this was not requested from all candidates ?

In addition (for those who filled this schedule, what to write in Business Plan field # 5?

Next in this "J Accumlation of Funds" shall I explain on a paper then sign and scan and upload

We were all requested to submit both documents although the 4A doesn't really apply. I've seen two approaches on the forum:

a) Submit a LOE stating that schedule 4A does not apply to you so you didn't fill it out.

b) What i did was filled out all relevant information for 4A and left anything that doesn't apply as N/A

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maverickjo said:

But for Schedule 4A, why it was requested? as per the sheet this was not requested from all candidates ? - Upload LOE (Letter of Explanation) in the folder which you should explain in the LOE that this is not applicable for you and you are not under Business Category.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mco246 said:
Guys, after receiving AOR I sent the requested documents to: nsnp@novascotia.ca
and got a confirmation of receipt e-mail.

The next day submitted an additional document to the same e-mail,
but never received conirmation of receipt.

Is that ok? was I supposed to get a confirmation letter every time you email them?
Do not worry. It's not a problem. They will add into your file. Ensure, when you send any documents, quote your AOR #. Even, you can call them to confirm by phone.

In my case, i was not received any confirmation when i sent my updated settlement plan. So no worries.

All the best

Maverickjo

Star Member
Aug 8, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
riddymon said:
We were all requested to submit both documents although the 4A doesn't really apply. I've seen two approaches on the forum:

a) Submit a LOE stating that schedule 4A does not apply to you so you didn't fill it out.

b) What i did was filled out all relevant information for 4A and left anything that doesn't apply as N/A
Many Thanks Naredont for your reply, I will send them LOE to explain the above I guses its better sInce i dont have the answers for many of the requested fields...

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Got document request, my application day is 6 march 2015 . I am going to withdraw my application since I already got nomination from saskatchewan .

Sharnaa

Oct 7, 2014
Hi,

I have a couple of questions. Request advice from candidates who have gone through this already.

1) Most candidates here emphasize that PCC from India is valid for 6 months time (although no validity mentioned in the PCC). But, in the "Document Checklist - PR Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM5612E-PR Checklist)" under Section 18, it is mentioned that PCC are generally considered to be valid for 1 year from date of issue.

2) Where can I find my UCI no. if I haven't received any correspondence or ITA from CIC yet? This UCI no. is being requested by Medical centers for performing an upfront medical exam.

Thanks in advance,