Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Braxod said:
I received ITA yesterday.
I am going to have a new born baby in two weeks. so I decided to apply only after my baby is born.
But how to update this information as there is no place to update after receiving ITA. there is only continu application Button.
pls pour some ideas how to go forward in my case
Thanks
My advice is that you can continue current application and submit it before childs birth. Later you can submit kids birth certificate and passport as CSE.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Sharnaa said:
Hi,

I have a couple of questions. Request advice from candidates who have gone through this already.

1) Most candidates here emphasize that PCC from India is valid for 6 months time (although no validity mentioned in the PCC). But, in the "Document Checklist - PR Federal Skilled Worker Class (IMM5612E-PR Checklist)" under Section 18, it is mentioned that PCC are generally considered to be valid for 1 year from date of issue.

2) Where can I find my UCI no. if I haven't received any correspondence or ITA from CIC yet? This UCI no. is being requested by Medical centers for performing an upfront medical exam.

Thanks in advance,
1) PCC's current validity is 6 Months
2) You wont get any UCI NO unless you file goes into processing, ask the clinic to have Upfront medical Exam which gives the printout with UMI NO.

Rochorange

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hello I'm an August 27th Cec old method applicant.

I have 2 yrs of full time working experience.

Isn't that enough to apply for PNP(NS) ?
Isn't that enough to apply for pr under EE?
Isn't that enough for a BOWP?
Or should I still need to have a full time job when I apply for any of the above ?

I have a 4 month term opportunity and I really want to do that job.
So was wondering if I should take the offer considering my 2 years of experience which I already have.

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
MASF said:
A draw has been conducted. Any ITAs yet?
Just wondering how do you (or anyone else) know that a draw has been conducted and yet they didn't update the CIC website ? :)

Thanks for answering anyone ! :)

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Travelling_Bird said:
Hi All,

I received nomination email yesterday.

My timeline is

File send to NS on 23 February
AOR Mail from NS on 25 September
Additional Documents mail from NS on 7 October
Additional Documents sent to NS on 8 October
Nomination Mail from NS on 21 October

Admin kindly update the all fields in SS.

Thanks all for your help and support.
Hi All,

I received ITA yesterday 23/Oct/2015

Admin kindly update my record in SS.

Thanks ..

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
I have received aor before 4 days.
Submitted express entry number and job seeker code.
Also submitted upadated financial documents.

No reply frm nsnp till now.

Is it normal? - It's common. Do not worry.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Braxod said:
I received ITA yesterday.
I am going to have a new born baby in two weeks. so I decided to apply only after my baby is born.
But how to update this information as there is no place to update after receiving ITA. there is only continu application Button.
pls pour some ideas how to go forward in my case
Thanks
Advance wishes for your new baby.

I prefer to wait for 15 days to submit application after your new bay. This will not be longer. However, Your ITA will be valid for 60 days.

Checklist will be generated after filling the details of the PR Application which includes you, your Spouse and new born baby details.

Travelling_Bird

Sep 29, 2015
Cairo
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-09-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Request
Sent with the APR
Med's Done....
13-11-2015
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
Waiting
Travelling_Bird said:
Hi All,

I received ITA yesterday 23/Oct/2015

Admin kindly update my record in SS.

Thanks ..
And for the sake of SS completeness, this is the 19th draw (Draw-19)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Congratulations to all friends got AOR,nomination,ITA :)

I have updated the spreadsheet. Please let me know if any information remained should be updated.

Thank you

kzehra

May 8, 2014
Hello all,
I have recieved ITA On 23rd oct.
Plz update.
I also need help from seniors that PCC is to be submitted with the application or they will request for it afterwards and then we have to submit ?

My IELTS is getting expired on 26th October 2015. I have registered for IELTS for 7th nov. I want to ask that if my ielts score made my points below 67 on FSWP grid would my profile remain valid or not ?
Currently on fswp my points are 68 excluding nomination.
Are there any points for nomination also on fswp grid?
Your reply will be highly appreciated.

nikidada

Star Member
May 25, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-10-15
Background & Security Checks

Note: Our Background Check comprises of 2 parts:
1. The Standard Documentation Checks,
2. The Security & Criminality Checks.

Standard Documentation Checks:
Our background check is done at the CHC stage. It commences the moment our file gets the 1st BFD by the VO. An indicator of which is the e-CAS that shows "In Progress". All docs been checked & our NOC being tallied against the MI, if the VO finds our case 'eligible' for Canadian PR, the file becomes 'Accepted'; and then it goes for standard background checks, viz. Exp, Quals, Adaptability, Qualitative Considerations etc.

The process involves many things. If our case file is well presented and the enclosures vouch the quality-quantity, adequate POF docs etc., there might not be a requirement of 'actually' calling the employers, references etc. The VOs have a way with that, they are experienced enough to ascertain the logical disposition of our case. But, if there are any concerns of his/her, s/he is likely to ask for additional docs, do further scrutiny vide any means [calling, visiting etc.] & might ask for an Interview.

-Culmination: When 'fully' satisfied, we get the 'Medical Request'.
-Timeframe: Can be anything around 3-8* months, for the 'fast track' system (Avg. 4-5 months).
-eCAS: Continues to Show 'In Process'.
*The older system has a queue, thus can be longer.

Security & Criminality Checks:
A part of the b/ground checks is the 'Security Check'. It commences after our med results are submitted to the CHC. This is a major activity -mainly concerning our 'safe inclusion' into the Canadian Soil; vis-a-vis, Political, Socio-Econmical, Anti-Social disposition, perceived Threat to Canada's integrity etc. This gets us the SDEC, CDEC & SECCRIM.

This is a serious & time-consuming stage, involving many agencies, including CSIS, Interpol, NASC, Database Checking & touch-base with Local Police. Many things are considered here... the No. of countries visited, Applicant coming from 'certain' countries, ex-Servicemen [including Law Enforcement services], Prolonged stay in a country w/out sufficient docs to prove cause, frequent traveling to certain nations, your *Name (?), Inter-Religion/Nationality Marriages etc.

If everything is simple & straight, the file soon gets into the 'final review' stage. If there are any 'red flags', our case goes into a 'spin'. Then our file might go to the local Police/CID agencies; the outcome/timeframe of which is beyond the control of CIC. And thereby the timeframe can be anything [sometimes beyond 1yr]. But, usually this stage should be over by 5 months max. However, a point to be noted is that we can also be called for an Interview [at this stage], due to this reason.

-Culmination: Only upon security clearance we receive the PPR.
-Timeframe: Around 2-6 months. Avg. 3 months. [With new system, sometimes PPR is clubbed with Meds]
-eCAS: Still 'In Process', but 'Med Results Recd.' inside.

*Yes, that's how a certain Mr. Sharukh Khan was detained for 4.5 hrs in an US port. He was a VIP, thus 4.5 hrs. For u & me -things could be different.
The Process in a Nutshell:

Stage-1: [CIO stage] Send Initial Apps+Processing Fees to CIO-NS > Qualitative Check > Issue of AOR+120 days Letter >

Stage-2: [CHC stage onwards] Send Full Docs+RPRF to the Local Visa Office > File on Queue > e-Cas: "Received by Visa Office" > Eligibility Check+PSDEC > Issue of 2nd AOR > Background Check > Issue of Additional docs Request [if any] > 1st BF'D > e-Cas: "In Process" > Send Addnl. Docs > Issue of Med Request > 2nd BF'D >

Stage-3: Meds Sent > e-Cas: "Medical Results Recd." > Issue of PPR* > Send Passport/s > Security Check > Visa/s Stamped > e-Cas: "Decision Made" >
*The Meds & PPR are sometimes 'clubbed' together.

Stage-4: Return of 'Stamped' Passport/s+COPR > Landing at the POE > e-Cas: "Completed".

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Travelling_Bird said:
And for the sake of SS completeness, this is the 19th draw (Draw-19)
Any Idea what is the minimum points for Draw-19 ? (CIC didn't update their website yet) ... and I'm curious to know does they mention such a thing when they send ITA ?

If any one know let us know ... otherwise ... I'll wait couple more days till they update the website and add the Draw #19 details.

regards,
Danny

daflipangel

Oct 19, 2015
Hi everyone :D

I have a few questions and I would appreciate it very much if any of you could enlighten me on below concerns. Sorry, some may have been asked and answered before but I didn't really had the chance to go through all of 300+ pages of discussions here. Hence, please pardon my confusions ;D

1. UCI - I applied under FSW program last Dec 2014 but my documents were returned as they say the overall quota was reached therefore they can no longer process my application. On one of the forms I submitted to them, an 8 digit number was written (using a pencil) on the UCI column. Should I write this UCI number on my application? And, should I even say I ever applied as a permanent resident via FSW on the immigration history/citizen part of my current application?

2. Statutory Question - On the part asking if I had been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? - Confused if I would say yes, since this might be related to number 1 above.

3. Medical Exam - I am a citizen of the Philippines but currently working in Singapore. Should I do the medical here in Singapore or in the Philippines? I am not even sure which Visa office would process my application.

4. Timeline - I input my timeline in the entry form a few weeks ago using daflipangel (or maybe daflipangel2004). Wasn't able to check though if it went through. If it didn't, can the Admin add my details in the SS?

Here 's my timeline:
NOC Code : 1111
App. Filed : 12 Feb 2015
Nomination : 13 Oct 2015
Nomination #: between 251-260
ITA Received : 23 Oct 2015

Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

daflipangel

Oct 19, 2015
CADragon said:
Any Idea what is the minimum points for Draw-19 ? (CIC didn't update their website yet) ... and I'm curious to know does they mention such a thing when they send ITA ?

If any one know let us know ... otherwise ... I'll wait couple more days till they update the website and add the Draw #19 details.

regards,
Danny
Hi! It is 489 points and above with a total of 1502 invitations. Am quoting as per their Ministerial Instructions :)