Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
daflipangel said:
Hi everyone :D

I have a few questions and I would appreciate it very much if any of you could enlighten me on below concerns. Sorry, some may have been asked and answered before but I didn't really had the chance to go through all of 300+ pages of discussions here. Hence, please pardon my confusions ;D

1. UCI - I applied under FSW program last Dec 2014 but my documents were returned as they say the overall quota was reached therefore they can no longer process my application. On one of the forms I submitted to them, an 8 digit number was written (using a pencil) on the UCI column. Should I write this UCI number on my application? And, should I even say I ever applied as a permanent resident via FSW on the immigration history/citizen part of my current application?

2. Statutory Question - On the part asking if I had been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? - Confused if I would say yes, since this might be related to number 1 above.

3. Medical Exam - I am a citizen of the Philippines but currently working in Singapore. Should I do the medical here in Singapore or in the Philippines? I am not even sure which Visa office would process my application.

4. Timeline - I input my timeline in the entry form a few weeks ago using daflipangel (or maybe daflipangel2004). Wasn't able to check though if it went through. If it didn't, can the Admin add my details in the SS?

Here 's my timeline:
NOC Code : 1111
App. Filed : 12 Feb 2015
Nomination : 13 Oct 2015
Nomination #: between 251-260
ITA Received : 23 Oct 2015

Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!
Hi,
I didn't find your name in SS please enter your data.
thanks

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
daflipangel said:
Hi! It is 489 points and above with a total of 1502 invitations. Am quoting as per their Ministerial Instructions :)
Aha, Brilliant ! .. Thanks for this ... true it's there .... it's just that they didn't update the "rounds" page which I usually check !

I was hoping that it goes down ... I have 414 points in EE ... so I was thinking I might get ITA since most of the provincial programs are about to hit their quota and the required points were dropping down (But I guess I won't) since the year almost finished as well.

As per what I read here, that they will be processing this years applications of NSNP next year in case the quota was reached ... so I guess I'll wait till them... my Application was received on August 4th, 2015 ... not sure it will be reached this year, but I hope so !

Let's wait and see what happens !

Also I have a Big question that concerns everyone, somehow ! ... On this year's pace, I don't think that CIC will hit their goal which they've announced of total 175,000 invitation (including all immigration options) ... from EE they barely will hit 36,000 - 40,000 that's including all provincial nomination programs ....

What's your ideas everyone ?

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
kzehra said:
Hello all,
I have recieved ITA On 23rd oct.
Plz update.
I also need help from seniors that PCC is to be submitted with the application or they will request for it afterwards and then we have to submit ?

My IELTS is getting expired on 26th October 2015. I have registered for IELTS for 7th nov. I want to ask that if my ielts score made my points below 67 on FSWP grid would my profile remain valid or not ?
Currently on fswp my points are 68 excluding nomination.
Are there any points for nomination also on fswp grid?
Your reply will be highly appreciated.
In general and logically, they know that your IELTS is about to expire ... and since they sent you and ITA means they want you to apply and I don't think the IELTS matters anymore here !.

The point of 2 years expiry is to know that you are somehow still french on the Language and it's not a test that you did decades ago... So I think you are just fine !.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daflipangel said:
Hi everyone :D

I have a few questions and I would appreciate it very much if any of you could enlighten me on below concerns. Sorry, some may have been asked and answered before but I didn't really had the chance to go through all of 300+ pages of discussions here. Hence, please pardon my confusions ;D

1. UCI - I applied under FSW program last Dec 2014 but my documents were returned as they say the overall quota was reached therefore they can no longer process my application. On one of the forms I submitted to them, an 8 digit number was written (using a pencil) on the UCI column. Should I write this UCI number on my application? And, should I even say I ever applied as a permanent resident via FSW on the immigration history/citizen part of my current application? - Not required to refer UCI # which was written by Pencil - Application was returned due to CAP

2. Statutory Question - On the part asking if I had been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country? - Confused if I would say yes, since this might be related to number 1 above. - Choose option No

You were not refused in FSW 2014. They returned your application becoz of CAP

3. Medical Exam - I am a citizen of the Philippines but currently working in Singapore. Should I do the medical here in Singapore or in the Philippines? I am not even sure which Visa office would process my application. You can do medicals in either Singapore or Philippines - Refer link to find physician - http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

4. Timeline - I input my timeline in the entry form a few weeks ago using daflipangel (or maybe daflipangel2004). Wasn't able to check though if it went through. If it didn't, can the Admin add my details in the SS?

Here 's my timeline:
NOC Code : 1111
App. Filed : 12 Feb 2015
Nomination : 13 Oct 2015
Nomination #: between 251-260
ITA Received : 23 Oct 2015

Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you in advance!

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
naredont said:
Advance wishes for your new baby.

I prefer to wait for 15 days to submit application after your new bay. This will not be longer. However, Your ITA will be valid for 60 days.

Checklist will be generated after filling the details of the PR Application which includes you, your Spouse and new born baby details.
Hi Naredont, Thanks for your help.
I have decided to wait till my baby born. but I want to fill the online forms now just to see the document checklist so that I can start preparation. Can I update online form later on with the details of my new born and will that change or update document checklist as well???

Between is there any whats app group or something running for post ITA NSNP applicants????

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Alhamdulillah, I submitted my application on 21st October. That status is open and till now, no update on the medical.

Admin , please update the SS.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Congratulations to one and all who received AOR, nomination and ITA in the last week.

Hope to meet everyone in NS.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Braxod said:
Hi Naredont, Thanks for your help.
I have decided to wait till my baby born. but I want to fill the online forms now just to see the document checklist so that I can start preparation. Can I update online form later on with the details of my new born and will that change or update document checklist as well???

Between is there any whats app group or something running for post ITA NSNP applicants????
Hey Braxod,
Congrats in advance for the new addition in your family.

Btw, you can always edit family information until u submit with payment. You can proceed with entering forms to reduce the burden later.

With regards to WhatsApp group, you can pm aru_nj who is the admin for the Nova Scotia post AOR /ITA group.

All the best.

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Dear Admin,
Please update again:
Nomination E Mail: 21 OCT 2015
Nomination Accepted within EE My CIC: 21 OCT 2015
Received ITA: 23 OCT 2015
sohnayshah said:
Dear Admin Please update my details as under, I attempted a lot of time from "Edit your response" link but unfortunately, its not working.

AOR = 29 SEP 2015
EE Profile creation date = 16 JAN 2015
EE Profile sent date = 29 SEP 2015
Additional Docs. Request = 14 OCT 2015
Additional Docs. Sent = 15 OCT 2015

I am @ serial # 117 in spreadsheet accordingly.......!

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Congrats.......!
hope 2015 said:
Hi friends,

After a long waiting I've already got AOR. NSOI asked me to submit following information. Kindly answer my questions in red:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
Can I show a statement for fixed investment? and this statement was issued in 29 September is that OK?

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Should I add my noc code to NSNP100 form and send the scanned page or only reply in the text box of email?

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:

to fill the table, should I mention month & year for each of my duties (in each row) or I can list all my duties in rows in a period of start and end of working in a company?

Thank you so much

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Have not yet provided nomination certificate by NSOI
Peniel said:
Congrats to all those that got nomination. Kindly share the last 3 digits of your nomination number especially those that got yesterday and today. This is necessary to enable those waiting estimate what's left of the available CAP.

sohnayshah

Mar 31, 2012
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-12-2014
Nomination.....
18-10-2015
AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
PCC & Upfront medical is mandatory for PR application submission in EE within MyCIC account.
Your Second question is much controversial anyhow,

1. "You should also consider declining this invitation to apply if you no longer meet the minimum criteria for Express Entry" read this is written in your nomination letter & the Valid IELTS result is must for EE minimum criteria.
2. It is mentioned in NS express demand guide book that your IELTS would have be valid at the time when your application reached in NS & at the time when you submit your PR application to CIC. Open guide book & read.

I am unable to understand why did you not take IELTS exam again before old one expire??? Hence they sent you AOR a month ago.

Now in my opinion only 1 chance you have to secure this ITA: Submit your PR application before your IELTS expires otherwise ITA would be null & void accordingly.

Or may be some miracle should be happened in your case.
Regards

kzehra said:
Hello all,
I have recieved ITA On 23rd oct.
Plz update.
I also need help from seniors that PCC is to be submitted with the application or they will request for it afterwards and then we have to submit ?

My IELTS is getting expired on 26th October 2015. I have registered for IELTS for 7th nov. I want to ask that if my ielts score made my points below 67 on FSWP grid would my profile remain valid or not ?
Currently on fswp my points are 68 excluding nomination.
Are there any points for nomination also on fswp grid?
Your reply will be highly appreciated.

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
InShaA said:
Alhamdulillah, I submitted my application on 21st October. That status is open and till now, no update on the medical.

Admin , please update the SS.
Done Insha