AOR Received.
05-11-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
Passport Req..
06-06-2016
LANDED..........
20-07-2016
Dear Admin Please update my details as under, I attempted a lot of time from "Edit your response" link but unfortunately, its not working.

AOR = 29 SEP 2015
EE Profile creation date = 16 JAN 2015
EE Profile sent date = 29 SEP 2015
Additional Docs. Request = 14 OCT 2015
Additional Docs. Sent = 15 OCT 2015

I am @ serial # 117 in spreadsheet accordingly.......!

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
roshnee said:
Just want a quick reply
Language score IELTS W=7 R=6.5 S=6 L=6
Can any one tell the total points out of 24 Pt
W--7------6 P
R--6.5-----5 P
S--6-------4 P
L--6--------4 P
19 PONITS

IELTS: International English Language Testing System
IELTS has two options for the reading and writing tests: “General Training” and “Academic.” You must take the “General Training” option.
First official language (Maximum 24 points)
CLB Level Ability: Speaking Ability: Listening Ability: Reading Ability: Writing Points per ability
7 6.0 6.0 – 7.0 6.0 6.0 4
8 6.5 7.5 6.5 6.5 5
9 and above 7.0 – 9.0 8.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 7.0 – 9.0 6

http://www.gov.mb.ca/labour/immigration/calculators/ielts_calculator.html

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
sohnayshah said:
Dear Admin Please update my details as under, I attempted a lot of time from "Edit your response" link but unfortunately, its not working.

AOR = 29 SEP 2015
EE Profile creation date = 16 JAN 2015
EE Profile sent date = 29 SEP 2015
Additional Docs. Request = 14 OCT 2015
Additional Docs. Sent = 15 OCT 2015

I am @ serial # 117 in spreadsheet accordingly.......!
Thank you for update
I've done it.

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Dear All,

This may seem to be a stupid question but did you guys fill up the NSNP 100 form by hand or can be typewritten? Not sure if I missed any guideline or anything and I'm trying to be careful.

Thanks
Everyone i know who did it (including myself) filled it by hand. Probably the faster option to be honest..

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hey i got aor today.
Plz update spreadsheet
March 5 applicant

Thy hav just askd me ee profile num and job seeker validation code.
Anything else do they ask? Is it normal?

And in how time will i get nomination? Any idea?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
vatsaltr said:
Hey i got aor today.
Plz update spreadsheet
March 5 applicant

Thy hav just askd me ee profile num and job seeker validation code.
Anything else do they ask? Is it normal?

And in how time will i get nomination? Any idea?
Congratulations, What they should ask in AOR email?

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Congratulations, What they should ask in AOR email?
They don't ask anything. It just says that your applications has passed the completion check and in queue for review. You also get your case number

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Hi,

Today received an email from NS - EE demand that I passed completeness check
and now am entering the queue for assesment.

How long from here does it usually take to get the nomination if approved?

How many spaces are left for this progrma in 2015?

Thanks!

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mco246 said:
Hi,

Today received an email from NS - EE demand that I passed completeness check
and now am entering the queue for assesment.

How long from here does it usually take to get the nomination if approved?

How many spaces are left for this progrma in 2015?

Thanks!
Have you already registered to the spreadsheet? If not, here is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

To view the spreadsheet itself, you can go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

As you can see, most of the last applicants to receive invitation got it less than a month after the AOR. On the remaining spaces, it is difficult to say, as we have limited information. But I believe you will get it, as long as you're approved.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Dear seniors,

Does anyone know how many is allocated for NSNP demand EE by the federal government annually?

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Dear seniors,

Does anyone know how many is allocated for NSNP demand EE by the federal government annually?

Thanks
There is no specific quota for NS Demand. The 650 spots are shared with NS Experience applicants, also in a first come/first served basis. I believe they have a specific number of officers designated for each stream, so they fill the quota as files are processed sequentially by officers.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hello friends, need your help....

I received the mail from NS Pnp stating that application has been received.

My query is, since they are asking for updated bank statement:

do i need to send the scanned copy of bank statement to their mail id?

and can i send the Fixed Deposit scanned copy also as a proof of fund along with bank balance statement ?

Please guide me...

just pasting the E MAIL from NS PNP...

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on March 9, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is ....... Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.[/color]

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspxmanxaa

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Thanks. 650 being shared to experience means Demand EE would have fewer slots as they definitely will prioritize those who are already in Canada :(

I don't think they pick applicants to nominate in sequence though? It should not matter whether you came in first or last right, they should pick whoever has the highest score in their points grid or CRS?

Please correct my understanding.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi friends,

After a long waiting I've already got AOR. NSOI asked me to submit following information. Kindly answer my questions in red:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
Can I show a statement for fixed investment? and this statement was issued in 29 September is that OK?

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Should I add my noc code to NSNP100 form and send the scanned page or only reply in the text box of email?

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:

to fill the table, should I mention month & year for each of my duties (in each row) or I can list all my duties in rows in a period of start and end of working in a company?

Thank you so much