Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
taral80 said:
Hello friends, need your help....

I received the mail from NS Pnp stating that application has been received.

My query is, since they are asking for updated bank statement:

do i need to send the scanned copy of bank statement to their mail id? - Send to the E mail address as referred nsnp@novascotia.ca

and can i send the Fixed Deposit scanned copy also as a proof of fund along with bank balance statement ? Yes Send Updated Bank Statement & Fixed Deposit

Please guide me...

just pasting the E MAIL from NS PNP...

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on March 9, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is ....... Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

To speed up the processing of your application, please submit the following information to nsnp@novascotia.ca within 5 business days of the date of this correspondence:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.[/color]

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspxmanxaa

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:
Hi friends,

After a long waiting I've already got AOR. NSOI asked me to submit following information. Kindly answer my questions in red:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
Can I show a statement for fixed investment? and this statement was issued in 29 September is that OK? - Submit, if you have fixed deposit and also updated Bank statement.

2. The NOC code for your intended occupation in Nova Scotia. To help you determine your code, go to http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Should I add my noc code to NSNP100 form and send the scanned page or only reply in the text box of email? - Refer in E mail reply and also send scanned copy of NSNP 100 from to show your intended NOC

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:

to fill the table, should I mention month & year for each of my duties (in each row) or I can list all my duties in rows in a period of start and end of working in a company? - Preferable to show dates in Chronological order and responsibilities to match your intended occupation

Thank you so much

rod.siq

Mar 19, 2015
Adding to the naredont's correct advice, I would say that whenever you feel you are not providing information in the requested format, write a letter to the officer explaining clearly why you are doing it.

And, of course, you always can ask to the officer himself. Most of the times he will be very helpful and will know the right answers.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Thanks to rod.siq and naredont,

I couldn't insert the table to this message but I explain its content and I pose my questions again:

these are 6 columns of the table: FROM TO Occupation NOC Responsibilities NOC Duties

-In cells regarding NOC Duties column I copy 2133 noc main duties based on noc2011
-In cells regarding Responsibilities I copy each of my duty related to ref letter that match each NOC Duty

Since my duties were repeated in tow period of time related to two companies How should I address it in the table in FROM and To columns? should I repeat a statement in NOC duty column?
I wanted to enter a date for several duties not a date for each duty.is it ok?

Thanks for your kind help

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hope 2015 said:

I couldn't insert the table to this message but I explain its content and I pose my questions again:

these are 6 columns of the table: FROM TO Occupation NOC Responsibilities NOC Duties

-In cells regarding NOC Duties column I copy 2133 noc main duties based on noc2011
-In cells regarding Responsibilities I copy each of my duty related to ref letter that match each NOC Duty

Since my duties were repeated in tow period of time related to two companies How should I address it in the table in FROM and To columns? should I repeat a statement in NOC duty column? Enter responsibilities with respect to company you worked even if they are same. I prefer you can add more. There will be no problem. It is difficult to cover entire roles in Experience certificate. Therefore, add some of them for both companies.

I wanted to enter a date for several duties not a date for each duty.is it ok? - Yes. You no need to enter date for each responsibility. It's only required the companies you worked for.

Just see..below

FROM TO Occupation NOC Responsibilities NOC Duties

2015-10-20 As on Date Electrical Engineer 2133 Write your roles as per your Copy NOC duties from CIC.
Experience certificate and Merge this is complete column
add more related to 2133 as this is your intended NOC

rod.siq

Mar 19, 2015
hope 2015 said:

Since my duties were repeated in tow period of time related to two companies How should I address it in the table in FROM and To columns? should I repeat a statement in NOC duty column?
I wanted to enter a date for several duties not a date for each duty.is it ok?

If I were you, and could establish the periods, I'd repeat the activities.

In my table, though, I did what you want to do and wrote a letter explaining why it wasn't possible to precise dates for each activity. I ended asking the officer to consider that a certain set of activities were executed during only a low percentage of the time (which was true, this is important to note).

With your letter, added to the table, the officer must be capable to determine how long is your experience in the selected NOC, as it is important for calculating your points.

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Hi

Got an email yesterday saying I am now in queue for assesment. (original application March 5th).

They asked to send updated bank account statements.

I sent monthly bank statements that I printed from my bank website, showing the net savings at any given period.
Is that good enough?

Or did I need to send in proof of funds as required by CIC, which I read is a one page summary
stating when account was opened, where, how long, and average 6 months net worth.

Thanks

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iriscidiscent77 said:
Thanks. 650 being shared to experience means Demand EE would have fewer slots as they definitely will prioritize those who are already in Canada :(

I don't think they pick applicants to nominate in sequence though? It should not matter whether you came in first or last right, they should pick whoever has the highest score in their points grid or CRS?

Please correct my understanding.
They explicitly mention on the application guide that files are processed in a queue. As for the processing order of both streams, they replied my e-mail stating the following:

We process on a first come first served basis and NS Demand and NS Experience are part of the 650 cap. NS Demand is taking 9 months or more to process due to the large volume of applications but NS Experience is only taking 2 months.
As you can see, both streams are processed simultaneously, although there are far less NS Experience applicants. It is also clear they are put in separate queues, or else there wouldn't be a faster processing for the later. What is not clear is how they proceed when they're going to pick a file from each pile. The most logical assumption is that they probably pick the same amount of files from each stream.

That being said, it is possible that they change the procedure for the next year, particularly if they receive less nominations than expected.

talktoudaykumar

Sep 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
11-03-2021
Nomination.....
ITA 14-02-2021
AOR Received.
11-03-2021
Med's Done....
25-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
31-10-2021
Hi

I'm new to this thread.
I would like to apply for NSNP- skilled worker program.

Is NSNP accepting the applications or the quota has been reached.
where can we find about the remaining quota?

Please help me.

Iriscidiscent77

Star Member
Sep 5, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-01-2016
Med's Done....
26-01-2016
Passport Req..
19-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Skywalker_RT said:
They explicitly mention on the application guide that files are processed in a queue. As for the processing order of both streams, they replied my e-mail stating the following:

As you can see, both streams are processed simultaneously, although there are far less NS Experience applicants. It is also clear they are put in separate queues, or else there wouldn't be a faster processing for the later. What is not clear is how they proceed when they're going to pick a file from each pile. The most logical assumption is that they probably pick the same amount of files from each stream.

That being said, it is possible that they change the procedure for the next year, particularly if they receive less nominations than expected.
I see. I would imagine they would pick the highest in a pile though to arrive at the results- which ones are being nominated and refused.

Thanks for the clarification :)

Skywalker_RT

Sep 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
talktoudaykumar said:
Hi

I'm new to this thread.
I would like to apply for NSNP- skilled worker program.

Is NSNP accepting the applications or the quota has been reached.
where can we find about the remaining quota?

Please help me.
Currently, the Skilled Worker stream is only directed to professionals with a permanent job offer from a NS-based business. I am not certain about the current quota, but all programs not based on Express Entry share a common quota of 700 nominees, while the EE programs have 650 nominations available.

On the other hand, if you want to apply to a program without a job offer, the only option is the NS Demand: Express Entry. The stream shares its 650 nominations with the NS Experience stream.

As far as I know, they are still accepting applications for all provincial programs, although there is no guarantee that your file will be processed under the current year quota. As we are closing to the end of the year, it is much more likely it will be processed in 2016, whatever stream you apply.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
mco246 said:
Hi

Got an email yesterday saying I am now in queue for assesment. (original application March 5th).

They asked to send updated bank account statements.

I sent monthly bank statements that I printed from my bank website, showing the net savings at any given period.
Is that good enough?

Or did I need to send in proof of funds as required by CIC, which I read is a one page summary
stating when account was opened, where, how long, and average 6 months net worth.

Thanks
Hi,
Based on the first item below from app guide, you need to show the balance for last 3 months:
For the principal applicant, spouse or common-law partner, and all accompanying dependents. You may provide one or a combination of the following:
 Letter from financial institutions indicating the balance and transactional history for the last three months.
 Financial institutions’ statements demonstrating access to transferable, liquid funds and assets.
 Investment portfolio.
 Mortgage and other loans (both must include principal and interest owed).

mco246

Jan 20, 2015
Dear Hope, or anyone else for this matter;

I sent in a bank statement showing my balance from June through mid September...
(Thats what was available online in my account to show...)

Is that good enough?

Should I also send in October statement once becomes available?

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Thank you both naredont and rod.siq

since I have 12 years experience in two companies, its too hard to fill the table. to address some duties(done in two different companies) related to a NOC duty I need to split cells in responsibility column(and maybe From To column ).

MASF

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
hope 2015 said:
Hi friends,

After a long waiting I've already got AOR. NSOI asked me to submit following information. Kindly answer my questions in red:

1. Updated bank account statements showing you have the required funds to move to and settle in Nova Scotia until you secure employment in the province.
Can I show a statement for fixed investment? and this statement was issued in 29 September is that OK?

Should I add my noc code to NSNP100 form and send the scanned page or only reply in the text box of email?

3. For your intended occupation in Nova Scotia, directly compare your work experience to the lead statement of the occupation description in the NOC 2011, including all of the essential duties and most of the main duties listed. To help you with your search, go to the following website and insert the NOC code under quick search: http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/Welcome.aspx

Use the table below to document your comparison for each of your jobs in the last 10 years:

to fill the table, should I mention month & year for each of my duties (in each row) or I can list all my duties in rows in a period of start and end of working in a company?

I mentioned Month and year for each duty. I also Started each job on a new page to make it easy to read. hope this helps

Thank you so much