+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Praiseee the Lord guys,i just received my Golden nomination,got a message from same nominee officer to send my EE profile number and job seeker validation code I sent it immediately and few minutes after received message in my cic account,opened it and saw it was to accept my nomination from Nova scotia which I hurriedly did.My dreams came to pass alas people,am soooooo happpppy!Tank God and wish everyone out there success in all the process,God bless us All! :D ;D

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Just send an email to them saying the day your application was received and who signed for it. But why do you want to withdraw your application?
Thanks for the reply Mz. Johnson,

Unfortunately, I sent my application my regular mail, so I didn't get any feedback. It was sent on Feb 13th, and got there 2 weeks after (So Feb 26 or 27)

I know if I get AOR from them, then my FILE will be given a NUMBER, which I may have to quote later (I don't want to have any history with them).

If I withdraw my application, then am not going to have any file number. In that case it will mean 'I have never made' an application to them.
If I have to apply next year which I plan to do, then I'll have no history with them.

I don't know if you get my point??

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
wendyluv said:
Praiseee the Lord guys,i just received my Golden nomination,got a message from same nominee officer to send my EE profile number and job seeker validation code I sent it immediately and few minutes after received message in my cic account,opened it and saw it was to accept my nomination from Nova scotia which I hurriedly did.My dreams came to pass alas people,am soooooo happpppy!Tank God and wish everyone out there success in all the process,God bless us All! :D ;D
Congrats, wishing the best for the rest of the process.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
wendyluv said:
Congrats dear. Your nomination mail is the fastest one.

Good luck with the processing.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Snehan said:
Hi Mz. Johnson,

May i know from where did u get this info? Any reference?
I have seen it on different threads in this forum, also somebody in this thread sent a mail once to a province on this same subject and got the same reply. If you take the time to read all the comments on this thread you will see it.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Novamove said:
Great news to share with you!
I too got nomination certificate today #159.
Waiting for next draw.

Thank you all for your valuable contribution. I will keep on updating here with any further information that i may recieve on further steps.
Congrats on your nomination. It's good news galore.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
wendyluv said:
Congratulations, I am happy for you :D

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
wendyluv said:
Wow! Congratulations I can imagine your joy.

peachlady

Jul 1, 2015
wendyluv said:
Congrats Wendyluv!!! To God be the glory for your blessing.. BTW.. are you the one who has a relative in other province? If so, was it not been questioned? Hope to hear from you.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wendyluv said:
Congratulations Wendyluv.. God blessed you and you are in the ITA stream.. SS updated

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lovecorazn said:
Hi fellow aspirant,

I received an email from NSNP Nominee officer dated july 24, 2015 that my application has been refused and closed due to failure to comply with the maximum 67-point requirement, given that I only got 66 points upon assessment. I would like to reiterate that during my application submission last January 2015, I was able to meet all the maximum requirements and eligibility criteria based on this six selection factors.However, the said criteria was changed i think June 2015 particularly in work experience factor that decreases 1 point, making it 11 points now, instead of 12- point(2-3 years work experience) from the previous guidelines. I am aware though as stated that, if application criteria or forms are updated of if there are changes to the NSNP or its streams, applications may be assessed with the most current criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. I highly respect whatever changes made by nsnp in their application rules. Today, I sent an email to them to have my file reassessed and add my recent work experience just to reach the required additional points.
By the way, Is there anyone in same situation as mine? what action did you take and how is the outcome? I am not sure if this will work out. If not, then maybe this is the end of my NSNP dream. :=(

I just want to thank everyone here in this forum for all your help and guidance. Goodluck to all.

Jan 15-application sent
Jan 29-application received by NSOI
June 30- AOR received
July 24 - refusal mail received
Oh so sad.. Don't loose hope.. you can try in any other province..

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
lovecorazn said:
Hi fellow aspirant,

I received an email from NSNP Nominee officer dated july 24, 2015 that my application has been refused and closed due to failure to comply with the maximum 67-point requirement, given that I only got 66 points upon assessment. I would like to reiterate that during my application submission last January 2015, I was able to meet all the maximum requirements and eligibility criteria based on this six selection factors.However, the said criteria was changed i think June 2015 particularly in work experience factor that decreases 1 point, making it 11 points now, instead of 12- point(2-3 years work experience) from the previous guidelines. I am aware though as stated that, if application criteria or forms are updated of if there are changes to the NSNP or its streams, applications may be assessed with the most current criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. I highly respect whatever changes made by nsnp in their application rules. Today, I sent an email to them to have my file reassessed and add my recent work experience just to reach the required additional points.
By the way, Is there anyone in same situation as mine? what action did you take and how is the outcome? I am not sure if this will work out. If not, then maybe this is the end of my NSNP dream. :=(

I just want to thank everyone here in this forum for all your help and guidance. Goodluck to all.

Jan 15-application sent
Jan 29-application received by NSOI
June 30- AOR received
July 24 - refusal mail received
Am soo sorry my luv,am just getting to read this now,it made me soo sad just after being happy,please kindly plead with then to review ur work experience again,something good may just come up afterwards,#pls stay strong and remain positive.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

I got my nomination certificate today. My nomination cert # is NS-2015-xx-x154..
Im waiting for the next draw. Hopefuly it will happen this week or by nextweek.
God Bless Everyone! :) ;) :D ;D
Congratulations lyndzkiel.. God blessed you abundantly..