Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
oksma said:
Hi, I do not exactly know what docs you need to apply for nomination under your profession but I guess the rule is the same across boards. For example, you must provide an ECA from a CIC designated org showing that you education is equal to a completeted Canadian one. Moreover, you must include your IELTS(general test) result too. Copies of your education plus the ECA result backing it up and ref letters from your former employers. Note also, that ref letters must be written on company's letter head. Then also, your birth certificate, if you are married, then marriage cert too. If you have dependants(children) theirs too. Then your bank statement for a minimum of 3months showing that you have the required settlement funds in your name. Then also your international passport data page etc.

Just for the records, I would like to say that nomination is a serious business and a stiff competition among provinces for higly skilled workers. Hence, if you have an EE profile already, that means that you chose NS and Saskat as your destinations. To me, I feel it is not good enough since it does not show absolute commitment to a particular province. One may reason that your real intent is to use them to get a nomination for your PR and eventually move on to any province of your choice. That they wouldn't like. So, I suggest that you do not include your profile entry application number in your application for nomination to those provinces. Then send your application to them immediatlely. So, like NS, if they wish to nominate you, they will then ask you to create a profile with EE and submit your no and jobseeker code to them. I don't know exactly how it works with Saskat but there are a lot of explicit info you can glean on. NS has a provision to either provide your EE no or not. So try as mush as possible to apply on time, the time left is reduced. Hope this helps?
cheers bro!!

but as a respond to your second paragraph immigration guideline of saskatchewan clearly states that we have to create EE Profile first as a progression to furnish our SINP profile... secondly, Do i hav another way to complete my documents without a bank statement ?? I can send it later...?

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
hi all
i received AOR today. my applcn received wwas 09 Feb. hopefully eveything will go smoothly hereafter.
admin pls update ss.
wissh u all very good luck

musabd

Star Member
Oct 12, 2014
Dhaka
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
AOR Received.
19-01-2016
Passport Req..
17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
09-06-2016
LANDED..........
Not YET
Hi Guys,
Is it still open? Can I send my application now? Btw, my NOC is 2174. Let me know please. I've all documents ready.

Thanks,
Musa

Braxod

Star Member
Sep 4, 2014
musabd said:
Hi Guys,
Is it still open? Can I send my application now? Btw, my NOC is 2174. Let me know please. I've all documents ready.

Thanks,
Musa
yes its still open. no harm in sending application.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Braxod said:
hi all
i received AOR today. my applcn received wwas 09 Feb. hopefully eveything will go smoothly hereafter.
admin pls update ss.
Congratulations dear,remaing process will be ok too. :)

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
hope 2015 said:
Congratulations dear,remaing process will be ok too. :)
Congrats friend.I wish you the best in the next phase of the process.

Hope arising!!!

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
dreamcold said:
Hi mates,

Does it require a job offer to apply for Nova Scotia Nomination Program ?. Thanks.
nope...you don't need to have a job offer to apply for NS Demand Express Entry program

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Braxod said:
hi all
admin pls update ss.
congratulations

Lalit_Nba

Dec 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: Braxod on July 30, 2015, 02:18:07 am
hi all
admin pls update ss.

Congratulations Braxod

canada_aspirant_15

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-07-2016
Doc's Request.
Not needed
Nomination.....
27-10-2016
AOR Received.
18-11-2016
Med's Done....
Passed - 18-11-2016
Passport Req..
21-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
31-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
Hello Everyone.

Good to hear that you guys are getting nomination from NS. Kudos..!

I just wanted to know that shall i need to contact any consultancy to apply in NSPN?

Thanks.

alamazwar

Jul 13, 2015
Braxod said:
hi all
admin pls update ss.
HI Braxod...Congrats & hope everything goes smooth in ur case.
Do you know anyone else with application date 7th, 8th, 9th or 10th who received AOR. I assume u r the latest n no AOR for 7th and 8th as ite was Sat, sunday.

alamazwar

Jul 13, 2015
areise said:
Bro, as per my study i have found also talked with an immigrant that a province nominated immigrant is not bound to stay in the nominee province for a certain time. After being immigrant anyone can move freely anywhere in Canada. However nominee province would like keep a record of their immigrants for statistical, occupational policy relevant issue.
thank you
Brother, I wish what you said is correct, but can u support your statement with any evidance or any link to find the argument.

alamazwar

Jul 13, 2015
wendyluv said:
Tanks soo much dear,yes I mentioned I have a relative(uncle)in ontario who is a citizen and even included all his details,but surprisingly they didn't even ask a word about him,i guess I wrote something very convincing when the nominee officer asked why I want to settle in nova scotia as an additional document explained.
@Wendy...can you share your settlement plan in NS. My application date is 12th Feb.
Just wanted to hv an idea what to write in case of additional document asked. My mail id is alamazwar@gmail.com
Thanks in advance.