+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
peachlady said:
Congrats Wendyluv!!! To God be the glory for your blessing.. BTW.. are you the one who has a relative in other province? If so, was it not been questioned? Hope to hear from you.
Tanks soo much dear,yes I mentioned I have a relative(uncle)in ontario who is a citizen and even included all his details,but surprisingly they didn't even ask a word about him,i guess I wrote something very convincing when the nominee officer asked why I want to settle in nova scotia as an additional document explained.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
wendyluv said:
Tanks soo much dear,yes I mentioned I have a relative(uncle)in ontario who is a citizen and even included all his details,but surprisingly they didn't even ask a word about him,i guess I wrote something very convincing when the nominee officer asked why I want to settle in nova scotia as an additional document explained.
Wendyluv, thanks very kindly for sharing this. You're appreciated.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
lovecorazn said:
Hi fellow aspirant,

I received an email from NSNP Nominee officer dated july 24, 2015 that my application has been refused and closed due to failure to comply with the maximum 67-point requirement, given that I only got 66 points upon assessment. I would like to reiterate that during my application submission last January 2015, I was able to meet all the maximum requirements and eligibility criteria based on this six selection factors.However, the said criteria was changed i think June 2015 particularly in work experience factor that decreases 1 point, making it 11 points now, instead of 12- point(2-3 years work experience) from the previous guidelines. I am aware though as stated that, if application criteria or forms are updated of if there are changes to the NSNP or its streams, applications may be assessed with the most current criteria irrespective of the date of submission of an application. I highly respect whatever changes made by nsnp in their application rules. Today, I sent an email to them to have my file reassessed and add my recent work experience just to reach the required additional points.
By the way, Is there anyone in same situation as mine? what action did you take and how is the outcome? I am not sure if this will work out. If not, then maybe this is the end of my NSNP dream. :=(

I just want to thank everyone here in this forum for all your help and guidance. Goodluck to all.

Jan 15-application sent
Jan 29-application received by NSOI
June 30- AOR received
July 24 - refusal mail received
So sorry dear. This is really heartbreaking. Nevertheless, you can try other provinces and see ways you can get more points. Be strong.

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
wendyluv said:
Very happy for you Wendyluv, u r moving fast :) I hope the remaining process will be smooth too

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
wendyluv said:
Praiseee the Lord guys,i just received my Golden nomination,got a message from same nominee officer to send my EE profile number and job seeker validation code I sent it immediately and few minutes after received message in my cic account,opened it and saw it was to accept my nomination from Nova scotia which I hurriedly did.My dreams came to pass alas people,am soooooo happpppy!Tank God and wish everyone out there success in all the process,God bless us All! :D ;D
congratulations dear :)

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

I got my nomination certificate today. My nomination cert # is NS-2015-xx-x154..
Im waiting for the next draw. Hopefuly it will happen this week or by nextweek.
God Bless Everyone! :) ;) :D ;D
I am so much happy for your nomination, really you cant believe this. I am in same problem that you faced. But your success is showing me beacon of hope. I am dreaming again :D

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Snehan said:
Hi Mz. Johnson,

May i know from where did u get this info? Any reference?
Bro, as per my study i have found also talked with an immigrant that a province nominated immigrant is not bound to stay in the nominee province for a certain time. After being immigrant anyone can move freely anywhere in Canada. However nominee province would like keep a record of their immigrants for statistical, occupational policy relevant issue.
thank you

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Novamove said:
Great news to share with you!
I too got nomination certificate today #159.
Waiting for next draw.

Thank you all for your valuable contribution. I will keep on updating here with any further information that i may recieve on further steps.
congratulation. hope you will move to nova soon :D

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Adil Khan123 said:
cheers to that info bro,

one more thing, if i get to one of the provinces hopefully ... how long it will take to move from one province to another. for example, i want to live in toronto, but for the time being my CRS score is not that much.. if i got to sskacthewan is there any restriction that we hav to spend our all life in that specific place??? or will we be able to visit other provinces,,???
as an immigrant you are free to move anytime anywhere in Canada. There is no lawfully restriction that you have to stay in the nominee province for a certain period. However the nominee province would like to trace your movement due to their statistical studies, immigration policy and occupational records. On the other hands province always expect that you will settle there and work for the growth of economy.
thank you

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
Luder said:
Dear friends

My name is Luder, Indian national working in a reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a staff nurse.

I have created an Express Entry profile in CIC website 4 months ago. I wish to work and attach myself along with my family in Nova Scotia with a suitable job if nominated.

I have gathered all the documents. Absolutely ready with everything including funds requirement.

However when I approached the ward In Charge to get a reference letter I had to face the following problem.

She is not willing to give reference letter in Company's letter head. Instead she is willing to give a reference letter in a plain paper signed and stamped with her name, date and mobile number.

Kindly reply if that will be enough to successfully send my application and be eligible to get nominated.

For your kind information I have been working for the past 7 months on gathering documents and reading all the information I can regarding Nova Scotia through various resources.

Anticipating your kind response

Regards

Luder Alison Chandran
dear lunder, this is really a weird experienced that we faced due to reference letter. I am sorry for your problem but there is still hope for you. Firstly, reference in a plain paper from your supervisor/manager even from your colleague is acceptable for cic PR application. Off course the letter must have few inevitable content such as name, designation, stamp, date, contact details of the signatory. You have to notarize the copy of reference letter. However i am not sure whether NSOI would accept this format or not. Besides, you can submit appointment/contact letter of employment, salary sheet/monthly pay stubs, any office order/promotion to proof your employment.
Thank you