+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
ryan.esquieres said:
Good day tenkrun10!

Thanks for the prompt reply. I forgot the site where it states that there is an increase in cap. Let us forget it because it is past. Let 's focus on the future.

What can you say about this"Nova Scotia's New Stream Hikes the Immigration Cap from 700 to 1,050" ?

here is the link: http://www.migrationideas.com/news/nova-scotia-s-new-stream-hikes-the-immigration-cap-from-700-to-1-050/339/
Hi Ryan,

If I am not wrong , this increase is what we see for demand express entry, 350.

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
hi Inshaa!

Thanks for the advise. I wish that it increases so that there is a huge chance that all of us will get this program. In 350 that is very few in my opinion. Why? Imagine how many is applying per profession and how many profession is open for this program.

Well that is just my 2 cents:)

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
InShaA said:
Hey Ryan,

He is not kidding. How come you sent application and didn't go into the details.

Check out the latest news on the nova Scotia site.
hello,

i want to ask 2 questions

can we apply to both provinces nova scotia and saskachtewan in a same time?

and if we apply to any of the provinces will it effect our EE profile in a way that we could b excluded from FSW??

thanx n cheers

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Hey Adil, yes, you can apply, in fact most of the people in this group are applying to multiple PNPs. But just make sure that once you accept a nomination, you have to immediately widthdraw the other PNPs as this will lead to misrepresentations.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
evoboy2016 said:
Hey Adil, yes, you can apply, in fact most of the people in this group are applying to multiple PNPs. But just make sure that once you accept a nomination, you have to immediately widthdraw the other PNPs as this will lead to misrepresentations.
cheers to that info bro,

one more thing, if i get to one of the provinces hopefully ... how long it will take to move from one province to another. for example, i want to live in toronto, but for the time being my CRS score is not that much.. if i got to sskacthewan is there any restriction that we hav to spend our all life in that specific place??? or will we be able to visit other provinces,,???

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hello guys,received an email from a nsoi nominee officer on 23rd of July,of an intent to refuse,they requested for additional document(skills and work experience table chart to be properly completed,settlement and adaptability plan,clearer reference letter from my former place of work,pay stubs,recent financial statements),same sent today.Hoping and praying for the best,God help us all,Ameeen! :D

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
wendyluv said:
Hello guys,received an email from a nsoi nominee officer on 23rd of July,of an intent to refuse,they requested for additional document(skills and work experience table chart to be properly completed,settlement and adaptability plan,clearer reference letter from my former place of work,pay stubs,recent financial statements),same sent today.Hoping and praying for the best,God help us all,Ameeen! :D
Wishing you the best - all should be fine. Just stay positive.

Did the Officer request pay stubs for your previous work, or was it pay stubs for you current employment??

Your response highly appreciated

Thanks

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
wendyluv said:
Don't worry dear, you are gonna get your nomination soon just believe. You have put in too much to be disappointed.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
Adil Khan123 said:
cheers to that info bro,

one more thing, if i get to one of the provinces hopefully ... how long it will take to move from one province to another. for example, i want to live in toronto, but for the time being my CRS score is not that much.. if i got to sskacthewan is there any restriction that we hav to spend our all life in that specific place??? or will we be able to visit other provinces,,???
You have to stay for at least 3 years before you can move or relocate to another province.

Luder

Star Member
Apr 21, 2015
Halifax
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Can't find a match, unfortunately!
App. Filed.......
August 6, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 17, 2016
Nomination.....
September 2, 2016
AOR Received.
October 15, 2016
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
N/A for eAPR
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
25 Sept, 2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
February 14, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
March 2, 2017
LANDED..........
July 31, 2017
Dear friends

My name is Luder, Indian national working in a reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a staff nurse.

I have created an Express Entry profile in CIC website 4 months ago. I wish to work and attach myself along with my family in Nova Scotia with a suitable job if nominated.

I have gathered all the documents. Absolutely ready with everything including funds requirement.

However when I approached the ward In Charge to get a reference letter I had to face the following problem.

She is not willing to give reference letter in Company's letter head. Instead she is willing to give a reference letter in a plain paper signed and stamped with her name, date and mobile number.

Kindly reply if that will be enough to successfully send my application and be eligible to get nominated.

For your kind information I have been working for the past 7 months on gathering documents and reading all the information I can regarding Nova Scotia through various resources.

Anticipating your kind response

Regards

Luder Alison Chandran

wareskhan

Star Member
Jul 2, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-04-2017
Med's Request
23-06-2017
I wish you all the best Wendyluv
wendyluv said:

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
wendyluv said:
Don't worry, you will do it well :)

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Hello mates,
I have a query regarding the proof of funds. I sent the details to NSOI bank details but in one of the account, the money is being used due to sudden sickness of my mother-in-law. Now the question arises that
1. Do I need to maintain exactly the same amount as shown in each account or the total amount should be same, whichever is the account. Say I had some total of 20 K CAD , but in account B it has reduced but in account A it is more as that shown which account for same total 20K CAD.

2. Or in case we end up in having less amount as that shown but the amount is still more that minimum fund required. Will it result in refusal of applications?

Please suggest. We are in dilemma.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
silasnjita said:
Wishing you the best - all should be fine. Just stay positive.

Did the Officer request pay stubs for your previous work, or was it pay stubs for you current employment??

Your response highly appreciated

Thanks
. Thanks soo much dear,it was pay stub for my current workplace they requested for,they didn't ask for stubs for former workplaces,would remain positive as uve advised. ;)