+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Luder said:
Dear friends

My name is Luder, Indian national working in a reputed hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE as a staff nurse.

I have created an Express Entry profile in CIC website 4 months ago. I wish to work and attach myself along with my family in Nova Scotia with a suitable job if nominated.

I have gathered all the documents. Absolutely ready with everything including funds requirement.

However when I approached the ward In Charge to get a reference letter I had to face the following problem.

She is not willing to give reference letter in Company's letter head. Instead she is willing to give a reference letter in a plain paper signed and stamped with her name, date and mobile number.

Kindly reply if that will be enough to successfully send my application and be eligible to get nominated.

For your kind information I have been working for the past 7 months on gathering documents and reading all the information I can regarding Nova Scotia through various resources.

Anticipating your kind response

Regards

Luder Alison Chandran
Hello Luder,

I can understand your frustration.

I'll suggest you print the checklist from the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry form and present it to you supervisor. That way she may change her mind.

Take care

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hello Guys,

I'll appreciate your response.

I know everyone here is trying to get a nomination, so this mind sound a little be weird.

What's the procedure to withdraw an application FROM NSOI?

Even if one hasn't received AOR yet.

Thanks

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
oladelemary said:
Hi,
All under Noc 3012 and 3233 are required to register with nnas.ca to have their credentials evaluated before proceeding to any provincial nursing regulatory body for further processing. you can hold on a while till you have your nomination/PR visa, then initiate evaluation of your nursing credentials with nnas.ca. the board (nnas) will later direct you to crnns.

since i have no certification yet from crnns, i chose NA too in the NSPN 100 form.

Thanks very kindly Oladelemary for that useful input. That was great! I pray God to see all of through soon and hoping to hear the goodnews about your nomination soonest. But please, I sent an email to them (novascotia office of immigration) requesting to know if they received my parcel, containg my application which DHL said that one M. Kosman signed, but I have not received any response from them till now. Is that how it works? Don't they respond to mails of this nature? I'm confused cos they had responded to my ealier mail in quest for what constitutes a regular passport size, but this one, to no avail for up to a week now.

lyndzkiel

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

I got my nomination certificate today. My nomination cert # is NS-2015-xx-x154..
Im waiting for the next draw. Hopefuly it will happen this week or by nextweek.
God Bless Everyone! :) ;) :D ;D

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

I got my nomination certificate today. My nomination cert # is NS-2015-xx-x154..
Congratulation dear, Good luck :D
Thank you so much for sharing your number :-*

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

Wow! Congrats. But please can anyone explain what the last 3 digits stand for? Thanks.

Snehan

Star Member
Sep 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-06-2015
AOR Received.
12-08-2015
Med's Done....
Passed (20-08-2015)
Interview........
Not asked Yet
Passport Req..
18-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
Mz. Johnson said:
You have to stay for at least 3 years before you can move or relocate to another province.
Hi Mz. Johnson,

May i know from where did u get this info? Any reference?

mapleback

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Jun 2015
Nomination.....
01 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
03 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
01 Dec 2015
Passport Req..
01 Feb 2016
VISA ISSUED...
16 Feb 2016
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

Wow!! CONGRATS!!!! ;D Good luck in the rest of your PR process.

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
Great news to share with you!
I too got nomination certificate today #159.
Waiting for next draw.

Thank you all for your valuable contribution. I will keep on updating here with any further information that i may recieve on further steps.

oksma

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Novamove said:
Great news to share with you!
I too got nomination certificate today #159.
Waiting for next draw.

Thank you all for your valuable contribution. I will keep on updating here with any further information that i may recieve on further steps.
Wow! Congratulations to you too. Three gun shots for ya.

lystation

May 4, 2015
BEIJING-CHINA
Category........
Visa Office......
HK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyndzkiel said:
Hello Canadian Dreamers!

congrats!!! by the way could u tell me who is your VO thanks

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi Oksma!

Where did you get this reference/link? can you paste the link here. Thanks!

Hi,
All under Noc 3012 and 3233 are required to register with nnas.ca to have their credentials evaluated before proceeding to any provincial nursing regulatory body for further processing. you can hold on a while till you have your nomination/PR visa, then initiate evaluation of your nursing credentials with nnas.ca. the board (nnas) will later direct you to crnns.

since i have no certification yet from crnns, i chose NA too in the NSPN 100 form.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Congratulations Novamove :D
Thanks a lot for sharing your number. You guys make other applicants hopeful by sharing your number. :-*
Good luck