+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Don't worry dear, you are gonna get your nomination soon just believe. You have put in too much to be disappointed.
Thanks sweety,i say a big Ameeen to that,ur always the best Mz.Johnson,bless your soul sweety... ;)

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
InShaA said:
Hello mates,
I have a query regarding the proof of funds. I sent the details to NSOI bank details but in one of the account, the money is being used due to sudden sickness of my mother-in-law. Now the question arises that
1. Do I need to maintain exactly the same amount as shown in each account or the total amount should be same, whichever is the account. Say I had some total of 20 K CAD , but in account B it has reduced but in account A it is more as that shown which account for same total 20K CAD.

2. Or in case we end up in having less amount as that shown but the amount is still more that minimum fund required. Will it result in refusal of applications?

Please suggest. We are in dilemma.
I don't think that is an issue.As long as total amount is greater than minimum required and you still able to prove it incase asked to, it will be fine mate.

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Novamove said:
I don't think that is an issue.As long as total amount is greater than minimum required and you still able to prove it incase asked to, it will be fine mate.

Thanks buddy for the info.

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Good Day!

Guys I need your help. My friend wants to apply in NSNP he is asking if there is still chance to be nominated if he can comply his requirements swiftly this august and i said to him that there is no harm in trying. But the problem is he is planning to hire a consultant which is very expensive . In my point of view, there is a slim chance that he could make it. why?

If we are going to take a look at last year program(NSNP 2014). They received 3000 applicants from March 6 to April 28 and they accepted 150 applicants. Imagine that 3000 applicants in less than 2 months for just 150 cap.

As a friend I told him that save his money and just comply the requirements and pass it to NS. If he failed, he can still try next year when it opens again.

murtazajaffri_cca

Jun 3, 2015
Karachi, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
02-11-2015
Nomination.....
20-10-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
IELTS Request
upfront
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
Exempt
Passport Req..
11-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2016
LANDED..........
16-07-2016
wendyluv said:
Hello guys,received an email from a nsoi nominee officer on 23rd of July,of an intent to refuse,they requested for additional document(skills and work experience table chart to be properly completed,settlement and adaptability plan,clearer reference letter from my former place of work,pay stubs,recent financial statements),same sent today.Hoping and praying for the best,God help us all,Ameeen! :D
Hey best of luck! congrats, could please tell me the date of delivery of you initial application? Moreover, was curious about something that didnt you fill the NSOI form (skill and work experience table chart) properly? or your reference letter were scanned were blur?

Thanks!

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ryan.esquieres said:
Good Day!

Guys I need your help. My friend wants to apply in NSNP he is asking if there is still chance to be nominated if he can comply his requirements swiftly this august and i said to him that there is no harm in trying. But the problem is he is planning to hire a consultant which is very expensive . In my point of view, there is a slim chance that he could make it. why?

If we are going to take a look at last year program(NSNP 2014). They received 3000 applicants from March 6 to April 28 and they accepted 150 applicants. Imagine that 3000 applicants in less than 2 months for just 150 cap.

As a friend I told him that save his money and just comply the requirements and pass it to NS. If he failed, he can still try next year when it opens again.
Yes, you are absolutely right.. Guide your friend as you suggested.. You are guiding him rightly..

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi there!

I apologize. I have questions again :D :eek: :p

1. How many applicants are there in each draw? And How many draw until it reached the cap?

2. Ive seen the excel and there is some red marks which is rejected/refused. What are the reasons why are they rejected? Does it mean that they have no chance of getting ITA?

hogiamisan

Star Member
May 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
29-12-2015
Dear Friends,

I have been preparing for Canada Skilled Worker program for more than 8 months. Since Nov 2014 I've started by learning IELTS and got enough score in May 2015. After that I got my educational credentials assessed by WES. Today, July 28, 2015, I sent my complete application to NSOI.

I found that the intake cap for this year is 1050 (compares to last year 700, it has 350 more).
Details in novascotiaimmigration.com/nova-scotia-launch-new-immigration-stream

I have a concern that if my application couldn't meet the cap in 2015. Is it still eligible for 2016? Or I need to submit a brand new application in 2016?

Thanks and best of luck to those are waiting for AOR/Nomination.
Michael

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Good day hogiamisan!

Regarding on your inquiries I think you need to reapply in case you don't meet the cap for 2015. This comes from the others who tried to apply last year,2014.

But like what I said to my friend, there is no harm in trying. If you don't meet the cap it is fine you can still apply early next year. There is nothing to loose at least by early next year you are the first who will apply to this program. So my advise is just prepare the necessary docs and if its God's time it will be given to you. :)

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi there!

I apologize. I have questions again Cheesy Shocked Tongue

1. How many applicants are there in each draw? And how many draw until it reached the cap?

2. Ive seen the excel and there is some red marks which is rejected/refused. What are the reasons why are they rejected? Does it mean that they have no chance of getting ITA?

To all newbies like me please take time to look at the link so you can get some ideas on the processes. And please don't forget to update your spreadsheet. Thanks!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?pli=1#gid=878787901

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
murtazajaffri_cca said:
Hey best of luck! congrats, could please tell me the date of delivery of you initial application? Moreover, was curious about something that didnt you fill the NSOI form (skill and work experience table chart) properly? or your reference letter were scanned were blur?

Thanks!
tanks dear,my application was received on 29th january,i did fill an experience form at the time of submission but there were some mistakes,same as the reference letter there was a mix up of dates that confused the nominee officer,that was why he requested for another one to be sent.

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
ryan.esquieres said:
Good Day!

Hello,

I'll suggest you tell your friend to save his money and apply next January when it re-opens.