+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

Applicant78

Apr 25, 2015
harirajmohan said:
1. For this analysis, let us look at other case. In other case, she applied for fsw and later she applied for sinp and eventually applied for PR. So 2 applications and once sinp one progresses, the candidate received email from sinp asking if she would like to use her nomination to settle in sk or wanted to withdraw sinp nomination as the candidate is already applied (through fsw) to settle in ON. So i thought the province is being notified during the PR application stage only along with any other candidate's known intention (like candidate's other cic applications and its destinations). But i am not sure if the province can search on existing applications with cic. But i think the province wont have that ability yet as in this case she got through nomination after applying to fsw (but not sure if the nomination was before AOR or after AOR).
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/sinp-2015-without-job-offer-lets-dream-here-t260578.0.html;msg4485828#msg4485828
2. I could work.
3. Yes you are right.
thanks for the link and info, harirajmohan!
1) Her case was more complex as two applications were simultaneous, in my case, when I applied to NSNP the cap for my NOC FSW was full. This is why I decided to apply to NSNP. Should I mention this to the officer, and will this help also?
2) Do you think I need to provide to NSOI an updated whole settlement plan or only some evidence supporting my intentions?
Did you mean providing the officer correspondence for the transfer of my accountancy body to NS could work as enough evidence?
Do I need to provide also some evidence of applying to NS employers (but that would be dated after NSOI's email)?
Many thanks again!

InShaA

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Novamove said:
Hi All,

I got nomination acceptance email. Please find my key dates below

Application submitted 20 Jan 2015
Application Received 28 Jan 2015
AOR Received 16 June 2015
Nomination Email for acceptance - 24 July 2015

Thanks all in this group for your contribution here, it certainly helps every applicant to have suggestions for their circumstances and idea on status of his/her application based on timings & results being shared here by seniors.

I have updated the spreadsheet with fuller details, line # 145. will keep on updating with whatever happens next. Thank you again for all your contribution, specially who are active daily and contributing daily.

Thank You.
NovaMove
Congratulations NovaMove. You got your nomination much faster than others. All the best for further processing.

Fingers crossed for mine. Application received 12th Feb. Hope everything goes smoothly and perfectly.

namenotfound

Dec 22, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2015
Nomination.....
28-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
Hi All,

Could anyone please confirm the following query.

When I sent my application to Nova Scotia around feb month that time my wife IELTS score was valid but now there are expire in June.

Does my wife need to take ielts exam again or not?

Even it is mention on the AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-31Dec2014-English.pdf that
"Language test results must not be more than 2 years old at the time of receipt at NSOI and application for permanent residence to CIC. Other written evidence will not be accepted."

In AppGuide-NSNP-SW-12May2015-English.pdf
"No other evidence of language proficiency will be accepted. Language tests have to be no more than two years
old at the date of application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program"

Even I got the acknowledge receipt mail from them on 17 jul
"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on February 2, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp@novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.
"

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear aremite, Applicant78, harirajmohan, namenotfound,

It looks odd to remind the NEWCOMERS again to enroll and update your details in the list as the update not only helps others but also you..
NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

It would be of great help for all us to trace the status of each one of us and get to know the state of each individual..

Kindly co-operate and do the needful in enrolling your details in the mentioned link.
NSNP 2015 Entry form: http://goo.gl/forms/CgcEWkIgrk

If you want to see the status of the team members, please refer the link below:
NSNP EE 2015 Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?

Note: Name in this forum and SS should be same.

Dear team members, please shower your thoughts on the questions from aremite, Applicant78, harirajmohan, namenotfound.

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
namenotfound said:
Hi All,

Could anyone please confirm the following query.

When I sent my application to Nova Scotia around feb month that time my wife IELTS score was valid but now there are expire in June.

Does my wife need to take ielts exam again or not?

Even it is mention on the AppGuide-NSNP-NSDEE-31Dec2014-English.pdf that
"Language test results must not be more than 2 years old at the time of receipt at NSOI and application for permanent residence to CIC. Other written evidence will not be accepted."

In AppGuide-NSNP-SW-12May2015-English.pdf
"No other evidence of language proficiency will be accepted. Language tests have to be no more than two years
old at the date of application to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program"

Even I got the acknowledge receipt mail from them on 17 jul
"This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry Stream on February 2, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.
"
Dear friend,

If you are main applicant and you are eligible for EE profile now (without score of your wife's IELTs) so there is no problem because you don't need your spouse IELTS score otherwise based on page11 of application guide:
Your spouse or common-law partner’s language test results must not be more than two years old on the date that we receive your application and application for permanent residence to CIC

your IELTS result should be valid till you apply for PR;please refer to page 6 of application guide and note to below statement:

Language test results must not be more than 2 years old at the time of receipt at NSOI and application for
permanent residence to CIC.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys,

Do let me know if you need help with managing the spreadsheet. It seems a little messed up - but at least it has all the new updates!
I'm also handling the OOPNP Sheet (link in my signature) - so it won't be a hassle at all :)

CADragon

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
lyndzkiel said:
I accepted my nomination in myCIC account on july 23 and im still waiting for the nomination certificate.According to nomination officer they will send it within 5 business days thats why i cannot share the last digit number of my nomination this time.

heres the timeline of my application:
january 19- submitted documents to NSOI via DHL courier
january 23- received in NSOI
may 22- received AOR
july13- requested additional documents
july22- sent to officer via email all the additional documents
july23-received mail to accept nomination in myCIC account

6 months waiting! #patience is virtue
Congrats :) ...
May I ask what did they ask for additional docs ?
And would you kindly share what are the points / headlines you included in your settlement plan ?

Thanks a million .... and have an Amazing Journey/Move ;)

ghaniimran

Nov 19, 2014
Dear admins,

Request you to update my details in the new NS SS.
My details are already present for App received date of 5th Feb 2015.

I received my AOR - 23rd July 2015 (frankly had stopped following up :D)
EE / jobbank details shared - 23rd July 2015

A general request to all who have received ""request for additional information / intent to refuse"" to share what were the queries / information that was sought. It would help others to be prepared.

Thanks in advance admins!!

Novamove

Jun 16, 2015
InShaA said:
Congratulations NovaMove. You got your nomination much faster than others. All the best for further processing.

Fingers crossed for mine. Application received 12th Feb. Hope everything goes smoothly and perfectly.
Thanks mate. Looking at our spreadsheet, except early Jan applicants, most of applicant took around 6 months (+/- 3 weeks) till the nomination. This data also ties up with what nsoi suggests on their website, that they hope to process most the applications in upto 6 months.

Last two weeks were particularly stressful for me as I was asked additional information four times till I got nomination yesterday. But good thing was nomination officer was very quick in reviewing and responding back to me with more questions and keep moving on. So I think it depends nominations officer also as to how my time an application takes till nomination.
Feb applicants have started getting AORs already and their papers would now be in immigration officers hands for review. So I truly believe you are also very close to getting the magical news that you a expecting in few weeks. All the best mate.

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Hi Guys! Im overwhelmed!

Application submitted 30 Jan 2015
Application Received 07 Feb 2015
AOR Received 23 July 2015
Nomination Email for acceptance - Still waiting :)

I hope Everything goes right :)

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
ryan.esquieres said:
Hi Guys! Im overwhelmed!

Application Received 07 Feb 2015
Nomination Email for acceptance - Still waiting :)

I hope Everything goes right :)
Hi,
Please recheck your received date as 7 Feb was Saturday! and kindly enter your data to spread sheet to help others.

thanks

hope 2015

Mar 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
2015Dec16
Passport Req..
2016May27
Hi guys,

Please don't put the old spread sheet link to your signature. Current spread sheet link is https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VSlrGd5WYHoElg75K9te3CXyuyw-1RudhWxIb4h2tdI/edit?
thanks

ryan.esquieres

Star Member
Jul 25, 2015
Re: NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015
« Reply #3775 on: July 25, 2015, 09:52:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: ryan.esquieres on July 25, 2015, 09:38:42 pm
Hi Guys! Im overwhelmed!

Application Received 04 Feb 2015
Nomination Email for acceptance - Still waiting Smiley

Thanks Hope and Im sorry:)

I have a question. Does this program has cap? If so, How many are they going to accept?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ryan.esquieres said:
Re: NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015
« Reply #3775 on: July 25, 2015, 09:52:45 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: ryan.esquieres on July 25, 2015, 09:38:42 pm
Hi Guys! Im overwhelmed!

Application Received 04 Feb 2015
Nomination Email for acceptance - Still waiting Smiley

Thanks Hope and Im sorry:)

I have a question. Does this program has cap? If so, How many are they going to accept?
Total cap is 350