Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vatsaltr said:
Hey

Can anybody tell which date application is gettng processed?

I m 5th march applicant.... Do i have a chance?
Hello,
As per the SS, the last AOR got was for Jan 22nd. The data we have at present is small and by looking we can say in and around Jan 22- Jan 26. Coming to your question on your chances, chances are less but hope for good.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
@ Mkhan, Mz. Johnson
My English speaking is not good enough. Please, can anybody ask NSOI about number of left places for issuing AOR. I’m a 23 Jan applicant and very stressful regarding to the very slow moving of them in the recent weeks. It’s my last chance … :-[

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hamedh said:
@ Mkhan, Mz. Johnson
My English speaking is not good enough. Please, can anybody ask NSOI about number of left places for issuing AOR. I'm a 23 Jan applicant and very stressful regarding to the very slow moving of them in the recent weeks. It's my last chance ... :-[
I have a good news
My nomination certificate has an id 2015-10-005x which means a plenty of nominations yet to come
keep it up and...
Cheers

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
sflake said:
I have a good news
My nomination certificate has an id 2015-10-005x which means a plenty of nominations yet to come
keep it up and...
Cheers
Very Thanks sflake, your words give us hope to keep the way. But nobody is sure about what the nomination number mean. we are in a very complicated situation. No announcement for close date and and also no considerable moving in sending AOR. Just wait stress wait stress wait stress ..., finally it kills me

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
sflake said:
I have a good news
keep it up and...
Cheers
Sflakes,
congrats on ur nomination.
Ji Ji

sflake

Star Member
Oct 8, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JI JI IRAWO said:
Sflakes,
congrats on ur nomination.
Ji Ji
Thanks Ji Ji, yours is coming soon enough
Cheers

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
Good news!!!!

Congrats to GNPLC for the receipt of his AOR today,

Thank you

Ji Ji

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
JI JI IRAWO said:
Good news!!!!

Congrats to GNPLC for the receipt of his AOR today,

Thank you

Ji Ji
Great news!!!!!
Congrats to GNPLC
By the way what was the reason of delay?

Any news about whitneyhazel?

LusiLee

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Montréal
drajpoot, you are missed

JI JI IRAWO said:
Thank you my Naija People,
I am "everly representing' I am also game for the whatsapp my number is 08033173686
one of our own 'whitneyhazel' resubmitted yesterday. her form was earlier rejected because her husband failed to sign a portion.
We wish her GOOD luck

I pray for good luck for the naija guys on the forum and other people from various nationalities.
Ji Ji

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hello all,

I am between a rock and a hard place. Hence the delay in update.

During last week of April, officer reached out to me asking for additional documents such as updated financial docs and credit card information.

Glitch was, my IELTS report expires on May 16th. But according to the rule, for NS to nominate you, the IELTS report should be valid at the time of application to CIC, so in essence with the old report they couldn't nominate.

So I took the test in a hurry on April 30 (had to fly to a different location and cost me a fortune considering I am a student), waiting for the result. The IELTS will not release the results until 13 days after the test and 5-7 days for mail to reach me. The problem is, officer gave me a deadline till May 14th and I will not be able to provide it by then. Officer said, there is no way to extend the deadline. So I am figuring out my options.

Suggestion: If your IELTS report is expiring within a month or two, I highly recommend taking it soon to avoid additional expenses and possibility of rejection.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
drajpoot said:
Great news!!!!!
Congrats to GNPLC
By the way what was the reason of delay?

Any news about whitneyhazel?
Congrats to GNPLC. I'm so very happy for you.

doobie.doobie

Apr 4, 2015
I graduated from a Canadian instution in BC (2 yr program). I got 3 year pgwp. I am working for a bank in BC completing 1 year in July. Can I apply for NS PNP from here and in the explanation letter I can tell the officer, once approved I can move to NS.
My job also comes under skilled shortage in NS.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gtvisa2020 said:
Hello all,

I am between a rock and a hard place. Hence the delay in update.

During last week of April, officer reached out to me asking for additional documents such as updated financial docs and credit card information.

Glitch was, my IELTS report expires on May 16th. But according to the rule, for NS to nominate you, the IELTS report should be valid at the time of application to CIC, so in essence with the old report they couldn't nominate.

So I took the test in a hurry on April 30 (had to fly to a different location and cost me a fortune considering I am a student), waiting for the result. The IELTS will not release the results until 13 days after the test and 5-7 days for mail to reach me. The problem is, officer gave me a deadline till May 14th and I will not be able to provide it by then. Officer said, there is no way to extend the deadline. So I am figuring out my options.

Suggestion: If your IELTS report is expiring within a month or two, I highly recommend taking it soon to avoid additional expenses and possibility of rejection.
You are right that IELTS need to be valid at the time of application to NSOI and CIC as well. But like your case if IELTS was valid at the time of application to NSOI and expiring soon I do not think it will create problem for getting nomination from NSOI.

As applicant would have enough time to appear in IELTS after nomination. Applicant has 30 days to accept nomination so in this time period he or she can appear in IELTS and even after accepting the nomination if applicant gets ITA through EE draw again he would have 60 days to accept ITA and submit application to CIC so we can say any applicants who have applied in NSNP if their IELTS is expiring they have 90 days to reappear in exam from the day they got nomination.

NSOI should not have any problem to nominate applicant if IELTS has been expired or expiring soon after the application received date at NSOI. As it is clearly mentioned that IELTS should be valid at the time of application to NSNP And CIC. So if IELTS was valid at the time of application to NSOI , they should nominate. Further applying to CIC applicant need to provide valid IELTS. Thats the reason they only asked you other additional documents They did not ask you to provide them new IELTS
Please correct me if I am wrong here.

elyduverge

Apr 28, 2015
I just receive a call from a office of Nova Scotia, the call was about 40 minutes!!

I need to send them more details about my employments letters before Friday
He was very insistent of the important of the information.... the call was about 40 minutes requesting additional details.

clintroy2

Mar 15, 2015
Jamaica
Category........
Visa Office......
Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2015
Doc's Request.
09-06-2015
Nomination.....
19-01-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
elyduverge said:
I just receive a call from a office of Nova Scotia, the call was about 40 minutes!!

I need to send them more details about my employments letters before Friday
He was very insistent of the important of the information.... the call was about 40 minutes requesting additional details.
Are you entered in the SS? if not did you get AOR and what date did you receive it?