AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
gkommepalli said:
Hi All,

I got my nomination on 8-May-2015. Additional information requested on 30th Apr 2015.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Stream. In order to continue processing this application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI. For ease of reference, when submitting this information, please ensure that you quote your name and file # *******.

Additional information required:

· On your NSNP 100 form you identified that you have previously applied to the Federal Skilled Worker stream. Please submit a copy of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) that was submitted with this application. If this form has an intended place to settle other than Nova Scotia, please explain in detail what has changed your mind.

· If received, please provide a copy of the official refusal letter from the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Stream.

· Please provide a response for the following question that was not answered on Page 14 of the NSNP 100 form- In your own words tell us briefly about your plans to settle in Nova Scotia and your future here. Statements copied from someone or somewhere else are not acceptable.

· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

· Have you contacted any community groups in Nova Scotia? If yes, which ones.

· Do you have any personal connections to Nova Scotia?

· Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past month (1 month)

· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or your spouse's name please submit translated copies of your statements for the past three months (3 months).

Should you fail to submit the requested information by May 20, 2015, your application will be refused and the file closed. These documents can be scanned and emailed directly to me.

Thanks
Congrats Friend.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
gkommepalli said:
Hi All,

I got my nomination on 8-May-2015. Additional information requested on 30th Apr 2015.

The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) is in the process of assessing your application made to the Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Stream. In order to continue processing this application, additional information is required to be submitted to NSOI. For ease of reference, when submitting this information, please ensure that you quote your name and file # *******.

· On your NSNP 100 form you identified that you have previously applied to the Federal Skilled Worker stream. Please submit a copy of the Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) that was submitted with this application. If this form has an intended place to settle other than Nova Scotia, please explain in detail what has changed your mind.

· If received, please provide a copy of the official refusal letter from the CIC Federal Skilled Worker Stream.

· Please provide a response for the following question that was not answered on Page 14 of the NSNP 100 form- In your own words tell us briefly about your plans to settle in Nova Scotia and your future here. Statements copied from someone or somewhere else are not acceptable.

· What factors have influenced your decision to immigrate to Nova Scotia and make this your permanent home, as you have never visited Nova Scotia or have relatives who reside in Nova Scotia?

· Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

· Please submit translated copies of official statements of transactions for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past month (1 month)

· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or your spouse's name please submit translated copies of your statements for the past three months (3 months).

Should you fail to submit the requested information by May 20, 2015, your application will be refused and the file closed. These documents can be scanned and emailed directly to me.

Thanks
Hi Congrats for the nomination. It would be very helpful if you can kindly share your response to following as the same questions could be asked with others as well;

* Have you made any inquiries about jobs in Nova Scotia? If yes, which companies have you contacted?

Thanks

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
henudo said:
Hey people, I received my "intention to nominate" email yesterday. @ drajpoot kindly update SS.
PS:They had requested additional information on the 6th of May.
That is good, kindly keep us posted. Cheers.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
gkommepalli said:
Hi All,

Thanks
Woooow!!!! Some many questions asked, please try and get your stuff together and send to them ASAP and give us updates.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gkommepalli said:
Hi Johnson,

I Got my nomination.
Congrats gkommepalli.......
All the best for further processing of your application with CIC.
Please stay with us and keep updating.

Thanks

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
henudo said:
Hey people, I received my "intention to nominate" email yesterday. @ drajpoot kindly update SS.
PS:They had requested additional information on the 6th of May.
Hello henudo

Congrats!!!!
Thanks for the update . Please stay with us and keep on updating further status of your application with CIC
All the best for your next steps........

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
@gtvisa2020 and Sesytrice

Please update the status of your application, Did you get additional document request or nomination ????
As the other applicants who got AOR on the same day are nominated so I think both of either already got nomination or may be the next one.

Waiting for good news.....

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Hi

I am unable to find eligible NOC codes required for Nova Scotia PNP; can anyone help me out by sending a link for that?

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
new_day said:
Hi

I am unable to find eligible NOC codes required for Nova Scotia PNP; can anyone help me out by sending a link for that?
ankit_46 said:
Dear experts,

I am also finding the eligible NOC codes for nova scotia. Kindly help us out.
Please see the page 19 of NSNP guide

henudo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2015
Hey people, for those who have applied for permanent residency or are waiting for ITA. It think you'll find it useful to know how CIC processes e-APRs from provincial nominees and the guidelines they are required to follow.

Processing Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) applications received through Express Entry web page
Link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/pnp/index.asp?v=enhanced

Guidelines
Link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op07b-eng.pdf

Apologies if this has been posted before

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gkommepalli said:
Hi All,

· Please provide a response for the following question that was not answered on Page 14 of the NSNP 100 form- In your own words tell us briefly about your plans to :eek: :eek: settle in Nova Scotia and your future here. Statements copied from someone or somewhere else are not acceptable.

Thanks
@Congrats.. All the best for remaining process with CIC..