NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
drajpoot said:
Great news!!!!!
Congrats to GNPLC
By the way what was the reason of delay?

Any news about whitneyhazel?
Dear Members,

I got my long awaited AOR this afternoon. Delay was not denial. TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY. Sorry for posting late, had issues with network.

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
GNPLC said:
Dear Members,

I got my long awaited AOR this afternoon. Delay was not denial. TO GOD ALONE BE ALL THE GLORY. Sorry for posting late, had issues with network.
Congrats again friend, truly delay is not denial.

gtvisa2020

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
drajpoot said:
NSOI should not have any problem to nominate applicant if IELTS has been expired or expiring soon after the application received date at NSOI. As it is clearly mentioned that IELTS should be valid at the time of application to NSNP And CIC. So if IELTS was valid at the time of application to NSOI , they should nominate. Further applying to CIC applicant need to provide valid IELTS. Thats the reason they only asked you other additional documents They did not ask you to provide them new IELTS
Please correct me if I am wrong here.
To answer your question, yes the officer explicitly asked new IELTS report. This was officer's major concern.

Hey man, you wanted me to share my update and I did.

Neither I nor you have any say in this. It's at the discretion of the immigration officer and the officer says I need to submit my new IELTS report and I am working on it. to my understanding, you can't argue with the officer on technicality, can you?!

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
GNPLC said:
Dear Members,

Congrats GNPLC :D I’m very happy for you.

Considering 2014 SS there is a long gap in pre screening email date for last people who got their AOR. Don’t know but maybe it could be hopeful for all people in our SS because they have sent many AOR after closing date (28 Apr) last year, while our closing date is yet to coming and also we have more cap and tougher criteria this year.

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
Dear Members,

Congrats GNPLC.. May I know did it reach 2015.10.6* in your nomination ID in your case or is it still 2015.10.5* ??
Kindly all of you update your respective nomination status in SS if received as it will help others.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GNPLC said:
Dear Members,

Congrats GNPLC. Another good news from Naija

Change

Apr 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-06-2015 SINP EE
Doc's Request.
01-09-2015 (SINP)
Nomination.....
25-09-2015
AOR Received.
ITA:23-10-2015, e_APR Submitted:03-11-2015, AOR:03-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront Medical Done
Med's Done....
29-10-2015
prempaulj said:
Congrats GNPLC.. May I know did it reach 2015.10.6* in your nomination ID in your case or is it still 2015.10.5* ??
Kindly all of you update your respective nomination status in SS if received as it will help others.
Hello prempaulj, GNPLC just got AOR. His nomination will soon come then you can talk of the nomination ID.

Lets all just keep hope alive.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
gtvisa2020 said:
To answer your question, yes the officer explicitly asked new IELTS report. This was officer's major concern.

Hey man, you wanted me to share my update and I did.

Neither I nor you have any say in this. It's at the discretion of the immigration officer and the officer says I need to submit my new IELTS report and I am working on it. to my understanding, you can't argue with the officer on technicality, can you?!
Yes you are right, we can not argue with the officer.
Thanks for update. I will suggest you to talk with IELTS office and show them email of NSNP, I am sure they will help you as the result would be out on 13.05.2015 and they can provide you at least copy of your IELTS. If not you can take print of your test result from IELTS website and send it to them. I do not know it would work or not.
I hope you will find out some way to send evrything on 14.05.2015.

Wish you all the best....

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
hamedh said:
@ Mkhan, Mz. Johnson
My English speaking is not good enough. Please, can anybody ask NSOI about number of left places for issuing AOR. I'm a 23 Jan applicant and very stressful regarding to the very slow moving of them in the recent weeks. It's my last chance ... :-[
Hello Hamedh, I called NSOI but the lady I spoke to was unable to help me. I will try and place another call this week and inform the house.

Mz. Johnson

Aug 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App.
GNPLC said:
Dear Members,

Congrats dear on your AOR.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Hello AIM123

any news about your AOR?

@ vineet85_05 , sumanpintoo, Mz Johnson Please update if you got AOR.

Finger crossed.....
None yet, but hopeful

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Mz. Johnson said:
Hello Hamedh, I called NSOI but the lady I spoke to was unable to help me. I will try and place another call this week and inform the house.
It's very kind of you :)