+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
doanh3007 said:
Thanks
Can i submit application more than 1 PNP at the same time? i mean i will apply NSPNP first and if MPNP open, is it possible to apply MPNP or have to wait until NSPNP reject the application?
Any chance for NOC 1111 with 72 points if i apply MSPNP end of May ?
Yes you can send but in later stage it would be very complicated to convince any of one province that you have strong intention to stay and settle in that province particularly which may cause refusal of your application. All PNP programs are very strict to this rule that applicant must have strong intention to live in their province and should not have any link to other province.

In your case I would say that you should apply NSNP and make your documents ready to apply in MPNP within a week. By this way you have strong chances to get nomination in MPNP because NSNP will take too much time to reach your application. NSNP will take approx 4 month just to give you file number and if you applied fast in MPNP then your application may pass initial stage in 1 or 2 months as the applications which reached within a week, processed very fast in all programs
I hope you would understand what I mean. Chances are less in NSNP but higher in MPNP.

You have enough points to apply any program but dont know about NOC in MPNP program. I hope it would be in accepted NOCs for that program.

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
No good news on Monday?
@drajpoot..No news yet for me. I called them to know the status they said wait until you receive an E mail. I dropped E mail to know the status and same response.

Worried..

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Don't worry my friend, Hopefully you will get positive response soon.... Keep your finger cross.
Best of luck....

naredont said:
@ drajpoot..No news yet for me. I called them to know the status they said wait until you receive an E mail. I dropped E mail to know the status and same response.

Worried..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
naredont said:
@ drajpoot..No news yet for me. I called them to know the status they said wait until you receive an E mail. I dropped E mail to know the status and same response.

Worried..
As someone reported that in whatsapp group some 20th Jan applicant reported AOR that means you are in the Race so you should not worried because today or tomorrow you will get the AOR for sure as your application reached on 19th January.
Please make sure about the application received date from your courier company.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear drajpoot & All,

Got golden E mail.......Thanks to Lord and Thank you all for your support.. This is the E mail received from NSNP at local time 11:25

Dear XXXXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/express/express-entry.asp

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Nova Scotia Office of Immigration

Please update in SS

atulte

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NVDO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014
Great !

I have seen a pattern where 2173 noc people did not get any nomination yet. Bit Strange

JI JI IRAWO

Jun 13, 2012
Lagos , Nigeria
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 JAN 2015 NS PAPER APPL
Nomination.....
5th MAY, 2015
AOR Received.
3rd MARCH, 2015 (NS); 2nd JUNE, 2015 (CIC)
Med's Done....
UPFRONT MEDICAL 27th MAY, 2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
5th OCTOBER, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19th OCTOBER, 2015
LANDED..........
on 22nd December, 2015
naredont said:
Dear drajpoot & All,

Got golden E mail.......Thanks to Lord and Thank you all for your support.. This is the E mail received from NSNP at local time 11:25

Dear XXXXX

This is to acknowledge receipt of your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry Stream on January 19, 2015. Your application has passed our completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment.

Your case ID is XXXXX. Please refer to this number when corresponding with our office.

One of the steps required in the nomination process for Nova Scotia Demand:Express Entry is for you to be registered in Express Entry with Citizenship and Immigration Canada. To confirm that you have done so please e-mail this office, nsnp @ novascotia.ca , with your Express Entry Profile Number and Job Seeker Validation Code.

For further information on how to register with Express Entry please go to this website:

If there is anything that requires further information/clarification, a Nova Scotia Nominee Program Officer may be in touch with you.

Please update in SS
I am happy for you, naredont . Congrats
ji Ji

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
naredont said:
Dear drajpoot & All,

Dear XXXXX

Please update in SS
See... I already told you to not to worry. You will get your AOR today or tomorrow.
When 20th January applicants reported AOR in whatsapp group, it was clear that you will get AOR as you are 19th Jan applicant.
Congrats!!!!!!

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
naredont said:
Dear drajpoot & All,

Dear XXXXX

Please update in SS
Congratulations

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Many congratulations... Glad to hear good news from your side....

Best of luck for remaining process

naredont said:
Dear drajpoot & All,

Dear XXXXX

Please update in SS