+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA Provincial Nominee Program January 2015

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
Dear Friend in the NSNP 100 form it is quoted that "Police certificates, if the applicant or any dependent family member age 18 or older has been convicted of or committed a criminal offence. Please provide a copy of the police report from the country or countries where
the offence(s) occurred. In addition to the police certificate, submit any proof of rehabilitation or pardon."

I have called the NSOI and checked the same, they informed me that PCC for them is only required if you or your dependent family member have any criminal record. Else its not required at this time.

Thanks
@hectortroy80

Thanks a lot !

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
So, I need to fill NSNP100 – ApplicationForm (December 2014) form and provide the required documents ?

Also, could you please provide me the template of resume and work experience letter ? and what should I write for plans to settle in Nova Scotia and your future?

Best Regards,
Mohanad.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
mohanad999 said:
So, I need to fill NSNP100 – ApplicationForm (December 2014) form and provide the required documents ?

Also, could you please provide me the template of resume and work experience letter ? and what should I write for plans to settle in Nova Scotia and your future?

Best Regards,
Mohanad.
Mohanad, Yes kindly fill the form and carefully go through the details. I dont think there is any template for resume and work experience. But there are guidelines provided in CIC forms for FSW 2014(Docs Checklist_IMM5612E, Pg 4 of 7) that what should be included in the reference letter from your previous employer. For settlement plan you may describe your plans how you are planning to settle down in NS and what are your future plans in your own word. Kindly make sure its not copied from somewhere.

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
hectortroy80 said:
Mohanad, Yes kindly fill the form and carefully go through the details. I dont think there is any template for resume and work experience. But there are guidelines provided in CIC forms for FSW 2014(Docs Checklist_IMM5612E, Pg 4 of 7) that what should be included in the reference letter from your previous employer. For settlement plan you may describe your plans how you are planning to settle down in NS and what are your future plans in your own word. Kindly make sure its not copied from somewhere.
Really appreciated !

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Dear,

@Amit
@Atulte

Have you guys received AOR. Please update us.

Regards,

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Dear @naredont,

Have you received AOR as whatsapp group have started receiving AOR. If yes please update SS.

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
abhishishir said:
Hello guys
Got a mail from the office which is a bit disturbing. My brother stays in Alberta thus they are doubting my intention to stay in NS. well we can't sign a bond that we r going to stay there and Ppl who have nominations also cannot prove it by any document. So please guide me to convince them. Here is the content of the mail

I am writing in reference to your application under the Nova Scotia Nominee Program – Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry stream. The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration (NSOI) has assessed your application, and intends to refuse your application based on the following:

Eligibility Criteria – Intention to Settle in Nova Scotia

Our office is not satisfied that you intend to settle permanently in Nova Scotia, as the evidence on file argues a stronger connection to the Western Provinces of Canada (Alberta and Saskatchewan) rather than the Province of Nova Scotia. If you have additional information regarding this matter, please provide by April 24, 2015.

If you have further information in regards to the above matter our office will also require the following documentation in order to continue the processing of your application;

· A reference letter from your office with contact information for the person who has provided the reference.

· Copies of official statements of transactions (with account balances) for all bank accounts in your name and/or your spouse's name for the past 3 months
· At the time of submission you stated that you have no liabilities (bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and credit card balances), is this still true? If you or your spouse do have bank loans, personal loans, lines of credit and/or credit card balances in your name and/or her name, please submit copies of your statements for the past 3 months.
· Copies of your paystubs for the past 3 months
· The terms and conditions of your deposit with Bank. Can these funds be withdrawn before the maturity date? Is there a penalty to withdraw before this date, if yes, what is this penalty?

If the requested information is not received by April 24, 2015, then your application will be refused and your file closed. This information can be scanned and sent to me via email. An official intent to refuse letter is attached.

Best regards.
May I know, how much of settlement funds you have shown approximately (in initial application). Do you intend to increase the amount after your marriage recently.
If yes, now how much are you showing approximately ?

what are your plans now, did you mention about ur settlement in NS...
what points did you cover in the new plan.

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Mkhan78 said:
Dear @ naredont,

Have you received AOR as whatsapp group have started receiving AOR. If yes please update SS.
@ Mkhan78 you are not even in the spreadsheet. How you invite everybody to update SS? please do what you are asking from other guys

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
I am in SS with name qimtiaz... Don't worry

hamedh said:
@ Mkhan78 you are not even in the spreadsheet. How you invite everybody to update SS? please do what you are asking from other guys

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
Thanks for all the advices..

i have also registered for EE after i sent all the required documents as the initial application. i have indicated all provinces except NS.. would there be any conflict if i also indicate NS under the EE.

Please guide.

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
Hi All,

I recently checked this thread and got very excellent information regarding NSNP 2015.

I an going to update my below info. in sheet too, please suggest the chances:

Application sent date(MM/DD/YEAR) : 01/07/2015
Visa Office : New Delhi (INDIA)
Application receive date (MM/DD/YEAR) : 01/12/2015
Intended NOC : 2014
Express entry Total Points : 386
AOR/ Pre Screening Email(MM/DD/YEAR) : 03/07/2015
(EE profile number) sent Date to Nova Scotia (MM/DD/YEAR) : 03/07/2015

But no communication after 03/07/2015 , I am wondering that what are they assessing .

-Jags

hemanthk1986

Star Member
Jan 21, 2015
jagdeep84 said:
Hi All,

I recently checked this thread and got very excellent information regarding NSNP 2015.

I an going to update my below info. in sheet too, please suggest the chances:

Application sent date(MM/DD/YEAR) : 01/07/2015
Visa Office : New Delhi (INDIA)
Application receive date (MM/DD/YEAR) : 01/12/2015
Intended NOC : 2014
Express entry Total Points : 386
AOR/ Pre Screening Email(MM/DD/YEAR) : 03/07/2015
(EE profile number) sent Date to Nova Scotia (MM/DD/YEAR) : 03/07/2015

But no communication after 03/07/2015 , I am wondering that what are they assessing .

-Jags
Looks like your details are not updated in the SS.

Can you please update the same

jagdeep84

Jun 2, 2014
Hi Hemant,

Any chances of getting Nomination ? As 1 Month has already passed since I got AOR and sent my EE profile number to NSOI .

-Jags

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
Dear All,

It is mentioned to provide reference letter for the employment and Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011.

How to provide Documentation to show experience match with NOC 2011 !?

Regards,
Mohanad.