Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bobansto2002 said:
Hello guys!

Happy news!!! Yesterday I received an email from NS Demand EE telling me that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. They gave me case ID number and the very next thing I should do is to register in EE profile.

Has anyone received this kind of email?

p.s. I submitted my application on 19.01.2015.

Best regards.
@bobansto2002. Congrats.. May I know your NOC? Thanks

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
bobansto2002 said:
Hello guys!

Happy news!!! Yesterday I received an email from NS Demand EE telling me that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. They gave me case ID number and the very next thing I should do is to register in EE profile.

Has anyone received this kind of email?

p.s. I submitted my application on 19.01.2015.

Best regards.
Congratulations

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Congrats to all those who recently received AOR from week 19th Jan. This is very exciting and at the same time very anxious moment for me. My application reached 22Jan hope that I am able to clear completeness check.

I have a question, does NSOI also checks our EE profile if created. I have already mentioned my profile number and job seek code along with my application. The reason I am interested to know this is what if someone have selected more than one province as preferred province to live. Do NSOI check that and can reject application if someone have selected other provinces than NS? Have anyone who have selected more than one province on their EE profile received AOR. Please reply as this may be applicable to others as well.

Thanks

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
dear members,
i m new here... i send my application on the 18 march.. but till date no communication from Nova Scotia. Kindly guide me though..

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
My Friend currently NSOI evaluating applications of 19th of January, so keep your finger cross and wait because patience is the name of game :)

ahunj said:
dear members,
i m new here... i send my application on the 18 march.. but till date no communication from Nova Scotia. Kindly guide me though..

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
ahunj said:
dear members,
Hi welcome here . Please entry your information in ss. It will help every one.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
I really wonder that people are anxious to know when their turn will come and also asking help others to know their application status but why they do not want to make entry in spreadsheet which will automatically help everyone. No one need to ask anyone anything if We all will make entry in spreadsheet and update the status.

By making entry in SS, we are helping ourselves only which automatically helps others too. Is there any harm to make entry in SS? ? ? ?

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
thanks.

to have some advice.. i did not mention the intended NOC on the application sent for NSNP. what would be the outcome.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
ahunj said:
thanks.

to have some advice.. i did not mention the intended NOC on the application sent for NSNP. what would be the outcome.
Dont worry, Its a very common mistake which so many people did. It will not affect your application during completion check and in later stage if they require they will ask you your intended occupation.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
For new members-

Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help everyone to understand SS

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
drajpoot said:
For new members-

Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help everyone to understand SS
Hi Drajpoot, kindly also inform how to update any data in SS. Is it possible to update by myself or only you can update the sheet.

AIM123

Star Member
Aug 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahunj said:
dear members,
Hi we share the same NOC. Patient is the name of the game. NSOI seems to be moving at a faster rate.

bobansto2002

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Skopje
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 04 March 2015
Med's Request
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
25 June 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09 November 2015
LANDED..........
03 December
Thanks!!! NOC 2241

naredont said:
@ bobansto2002. Congrats.. May I know your NOC? Thanks

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Based on whats app group, Jan 20th applications started receiving AOR...

2173 is the occupation code , cannot name the candidate due to privacy issues.

So Jan 20th ..keep checking your mails

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Based on whats app group, Jan 20th applications started receiving AOR...

2173 is the occupation code , cannot name the candidate due to privacy issues.

So Jan 20th ..keep checking your mails
How many January applicants are in whatsapp group ? Any idea.
I guess there are applicants who are not in SS. Do you know the total number of January applicants who are in whatsapp but not in SS.