(18th February-27th February) 8th Jan
(4th March -24th March) 12th Jan
(24th March-25th March) 12th Jan and 13th Jan
(27th March-3 April) 14th Jan
9th April 12th Jan
(10 April-13 April) 15th Jan and 16th Jan
14th April 15th Jan
17th April 19th Jan
@ drajpoot..Iam worrying what will happened in my case? I too submitted on 19th..What is your advise? I forgot to attach Settlement plan. will it be issue?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
naredont said:
@ tan_sur69.What do you mean? How it is possible to reach 400 application? When was your application reached?
Somewhere ..i corrected it is not 400 applicants... I was trying to make sense on the file number....between Lusilee and my application...

As usual.... it turned to be nonsense...

Dont worry... they are providing AOR and last week there is a fast progress in NSNP in updating application status

my application reached on Jan 15th - Varma

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
naredont said:
@ drajpoot..Iam worrying what will happened in my case? I too submitted on 19th..What is your advise? I forgot to attach Settlement plan. will it be issue?
Did you write in the space provided for the settlement plan in NSNP 100? If not then also you do not need to worry as one applicant got AOR in the same situation.
So Dont lose hope your AOR is on the way.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Did you write in the space provided for the settlement plan in NSNP 100? If not then also you do not need to worry as one applicant got AOR in the same situation.
So Dont lose hope your AOR is on the way.
@ drajpoot.. I have not filled it. Thank you for your support

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tan_sur69 said:
Somewhere ..i corrected it is not 400 applicants... I was trying to make sense on the file number....between Lusilee and my application...

As usual.... it turned to be nonsense...

Dont worry... they are providing AOR and last week there is a fast progress in NSNP in updating application status

my application reached on Jan 15th - Varma
Thanks for clarification..

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
Sometimes hard to understand the processing of NSOI-

AOR dates Application Receive date

(29th January- 4th February) 7th Jan
(5th February- 11th February) 9th Jan
(18th February-27th February) 8th Jan
(4th March -24th March) 12th Jan
(24th March-25th March) 12th Jan and 13th Jan
(27th March-3 April) 14th Jan
9th April 12th Jan
(10 April-13 April) 15th Jan and 16th Jan
14th April 15th Jan
17th April 19th Jan

As per the above details
-If 8th January applicants are getting AOR till 27th February than how it can be possible that 9th January applicant will get AOR before them
-If 12th January applicants are getting AOR till 9th April than how it can be possible that 13th And 14th January applicant will get AOR before them
-If 15th January applicants are getting AOR till 14th April then how it can be possible that 16th January applicant will get AOR before them
@ drajpoot

It seems possible as we know from a previous instance that sometimes NSOI officers "forget" to send AOR and the applicant has to call and confirm that their application has, in fact, reached NSOI, and is in line for processing. The difference in the receiving dates is not too large so I don't see it as a major discrepancy per say.

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
@naredont

Keep your hopes high. You can still submit your settlement plan once you receive your case number.
In my opinion, if you do not receive an AOR in the next week, call them and see what's going on.
Another applicant did that before and NSOI told them that they forgot to send it. So give it a week.. hopefully you will have crossed the first hurdle sooner than you think.
We're all praying for you :)

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys..

The last few days have been filled with anxiety about my application.
I now worry that if they're taking this long to send the AORs, they might cap out and achieve their target of 350 before my application is processed (it was received on the 3rd of April).

So I am left wondering what the next round of EE draw would bring..
I know there is a separate thread for this, but I'm curious to know what your predictions are for the next few draws..

I really hope round 8 will have a cut off around 380 and about 1200 ITAs would be issued. It seems a bit far-reaching considering the last draw saw an increase in the minimum CRS score and a decrease in ITAs issued, but one can hope :)

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Dear Friend,

Hopes are still alive to get AOR, application reached 23rd January. SS entry with name qimtiaz.

Regards,

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
Mkhan78 said:
Dear Friend,

Hopes are still alive to get AOR, application reached 23rd January. SS entry with name qimtiaz.

Regards,
Great! Hopes should always alive. All January applicants must be in safe zone.

nekosama288

Jul 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tan_sur69 said:
yeah it is 400 difference... where did that 400 difference go..... i am sure it cannot be 400 applicants.
So, between your application number and his application number is 400 apart? does it mean that if one receive their AOR it doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to receive PR right?

PS. Sorry but I think that March applicants like me should try again next year..

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
nekosama288 said:
So, between your application number and his application number is 400 apart? does it mean that if one receive their AOR it doesn't mean that you are guaranteed to receive PR right?

PS. Sorry but I think that March applicants like me should try again next year..
Do not conclude anything from application number.
March and April applicants have less probability as the cap is 350 only but still everything depend upon number of application received in January and February.
So Be positive and dont lose hope
We need more data in our spreadsheet to conclude more close to the reality.

bobansto2002

Star Member
Oct 30, 2014
Skopje
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
PER 04 March 2015
Med's Request
19 June 2015
Med's Done....
25 June 2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
09 November 2015
LANDED..........
03 December
Hello guys!

Happy news!!! Yesterday I received an email from NS Demand EE telling me that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. They gave me case ID number and the very next thing I should do is to register in EE profile.

Has anyone received this kind of email?

p.s. I submitted my application on 19.01.2015.

Best regards.

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
bobansto2002 said:
Hello guys!

Happy news!!! Yesterday I received an email from NS Demand EE telling me that my application has passed their completeness check and will now be placed in the queue for assessment. They gave me case ID number and the very next thing I should do is to register in EE profile.

Has anyone received this kind of email?

p.s. I submitted my application on 19.01.2015.

Best regards.
Congrats! !
My friend this is AOR/pre screening email.
Please make your entry Spreadsheet and you can see the status of other applicants.
Below are the links

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
heeru_maan said:
@ naredont

Keep your hopes high. You can still submit your settlement plan once you receive your case number.
In my opinion, if you do not receive an AOR in the next week, call them and see what's going on.
Another applicant did that before and NSOI told them that they forgot to send it. So give it a week.. hopefully you will have crossed the first hurdle sooner than you think.
We're all praying for you :)
@ heeru_maan. Thank you for your support. +1 for you