Med's Done....
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
14-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
drajpoot said:
For new members-

Spreadsheet is serialized according to Application receive date at NSOI.
Entries color will change in the following manner--

WHITE---->> ORANGE---->> GREEN------->> SKY BLUE

When you will enter your details in spreadsheet and you did not get any acknowledgement email from NSOI regarding your application, your entry will remain in WHITE
Once you will get acknowledgement email which is called AOR/ pre-screening email, your entry will turn in to ORANGE.
After that when you would get Nomination your entry would become GREEN
After that when you will receive ITA from CIC your entry would become SKYBLUE

If Your application has been returned or refused before AOR or after AOR your entry would become RED
There are names in BLUE color, these applicants forgot to mention their intended NOC while filling their application form NSNP 100.
There are names in RED color, These applicants either not sure when their application reached to NSOI or they made entry before reaching their application to NSOI.

I hope it would help everyone to understand SS
This is great! Thanks for clarifying this, drajpoot! I've been wondering about the colours myself. I'm trying to give you a +1 but the forum doesn't let me, saying I have to wait for 168 hours. Weird.

bhavin_55

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Hello All

My EE profile has got 340 score and it seems to improve it would be good to have Invitation from any PNP program. Otherwise chance are very less it seems..

I know Nova Scotia started in Jan-15.

Can any one suggest still it is good to apply for? My NOC is 2173 Software engineer.

Thanks,
Bhavin Solanki

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
My friend there is no haram in applying. Please visit novascotiaimmigration.ca for more information

Regards,

bhavin_55 said:
Hello All

My EE profile has got 340 score and it seems to improve it would be good to have Invitation from any PNP program. Otherwise chance are very less it seems..

Can any one suggest still it is good to apply for? My NOC is 2173 Software engineer.

Thanks,
Bhavin Solanki

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
Hello All,

Do I need a job ooffer to apply for Nova Scotia Nomination program?

If it's not required, please guid me how to apply, as I already submitted my EE profile.

Thanks,
Mohanad.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanad999 said:
Hello All,

Do I need a job ooffer to apply for Nova Scotia Nomination program?

If it's not required, please guid me how to apply, as I already submitted my EE profile.

Thanks,
Mohanad.
@mohand999. To apply under Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry does not required Job offer but you are required to meet one of categories in Express Entry.

Please refer below link for Nova Scotia

https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

All the best

mohanad999

Apr 19, 2015
@naredond

Thanks a lot!

Alos, do I need to provide police clearance with the application or after apporval?

Best regards,
Mohanad.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
mohanad999 said:
@ naredond

Thanks a lot!

Alos, do I need to provide police clearance with the application or after apporval?

Best regards,
Mohanad.
PCC is not required at this stage but will be required eventually, when you receive an ITA. But also PCC should not be more than 3months old when you submit to CIC. So kindly consider and evaluate your chances of when you may receive ITA. Per 8th Draw cut-off point is 453 and ITA is around 900.
Hope this helps.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
tan_sur69 said:
Based on whats app group, Jan 20th applications started receiving AOR...

2173 is the occupation code , cannot name the candidate due to privacy issues.

So Jan 20th ..keep checking your mails
Thanks for sharing the info. Is NSOI also working during the weekend? It would be Sunday in NS?

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
bhavin_55 said:
Hello All

Thanks,
Bhavin Solanki
Bhavin, you can try your luck as NSOI is still replying to applicants whose file was received on 20Jan15 and we still don't know how many total nominations have been issued. But you can for sure call at the contact number provided on the website and ask if they are still receiving the application and whether the cap of 300 is reached. They will be able to share this information, as they did to me when I called them in Jan 15.

All the best !

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohanad999 said:
@ naredond

Thanks a lot!

Best regards,
Mohanad.
You are required to provide (Photo copies) at initial stage when you are going submit application. Please refer application guide which states that PCC is required.

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
I want to apply for PNP at Nova Scotia without job offer, are there any restriction on NOC on which they accept applications?

Thanks in advance

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
new_day said:
I want to apply for PNP at Nova Scotia without job offer, are there any restriction on NOC on which they accept applications?

Thanks in advance
No you can apply. Total CAP for NSP Demand:Express Entry is 350 which includes all occupations.

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hectortroy80 said:
PCC is not required at this stage but will be required eventually, when you receive an ITA. But also PCC should not be more than 3months old when you submit to CIC. So kindly consider and evaluate your chances of when you may receive ITA. Per 8th Draw cut-off point is 453 and ITA is around 900.
Hope this helps.
PCC (Photo copies) is required, please refer NSP application guide.

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
naredont said:
PCC (Photo copies) is required, please refer NSP application guide.
Dear Friend in the NSNP 100 form it is quoted that "Police certificates, if the applicant or any dependent family member age 18 or older has been convicted of or committed a criminal offence. Please provide a copy of the police report from the country or countries where
the offence(s) occurred. In addition to the police certificate, submit any proof of rehabilitation or pardon."

I have called the NSOI and checked the same, they informed me that PCC for them is only required if you or your dependent family member have any criminal record. Else its not required at this time.

Thanks

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hectortroy80 said:
Dear Friend in the NSNP 100 form it is quoted that "Police certificates, if the applicant or any dependent family member age 18 or older has been convicted of or committed a criminal offence. Please provide a copy of the police report from the country or countries where
the offence(s) occurred. In addition to the police certificate, submit any proof of rehabilitation or pardon."

I have called the NSOI and checked the same, they informed me that PCC for them is only required if you or your dependent family member have any criminal record. Else its not required at this time.

Thanks

@okay.. You are right. if applicable only. Thanks.