Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drajpoot said:
See... I already told you to not to worry. You will get your AOR today or tomorrow.
When 20th January applicants reported AOR in whatsapp group, it was clear that you will get AOR as you are 19th Jan applicant.
Congrats!!!!!!
Dear drajpoot and all thank you for your support and wishes.....

naredont

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ drajpoot,

I have sent EE profile number and Job Seeker validation code.

Please update SS. Thank you

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
drajpoot said:
I would also like to know why did you left NS only when you were creating you EE profile?

I thought it may conflict with the application i send physically...

abhishishir

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
drajpoot said:
@ yhw satya and arbylotus- Any updates?
@ indianbritish and abhishishir- Any further communication ?
Hello
I am going to write a mail tonight and hope for the best. Thanks for your concern
Best

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
@drajpoot @heeru_man @silasnjita

Thanks for your quick response.. and thanks a lot for the links..
Things are crazy here in Edmonton, AB. The processing times for AINP is now 24 months minimum (they think we have work permits WITHOUT expiry dates..lol)
No employer gives an LMO here, so cannot apply in FSW stream(no 600 pts). I am just eligible in CEC.
I guess, i will then apply for NSNP as soon as possible, if not this year, then may be by next year I should be getting my NSNP before june hopefully.
I need to know that, if i move to NS any time soon and get a valid work offer, will that speed up my nsnp process?
Should I take a risk in leaving my current job and move to NS?

tan_sur69

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
SINP is moving so fast with nominations... everyday i see a nominated mail in their group...

NOVA SCOTIA ................................. wake up.... ??? :-X :(

hectortroy80

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Still no news or updates for applications received date of 21-22Jan. Anyone have updates then please update the SS. Hope the cap is not reached. Tensed and worried!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

Mkhan78

Jan 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2015
Nomination.....
Soon In Sha Allah
AOR Received.
Soon In Sha Allah
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Don't worry, keep your hopes alive, I am behind you 23rd application. Tension is not a solution :)

hectortroy80 said:
Still no news or updates for applications received date of 21-22Jan. Anyone have updates then please update the SS. Hope the cap is not reached. Tensed and worried!!! :-[ :-[ :-[

prempaulj

Star Member
Jan 18, 2015
Earth
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naredont said:
@ drajpoot,

I have sent EE profile number and Job Seeker validation code.

Please update SS. Thank you
I am sure you have already passed the final wall. It is just a formality to make you wait for a month to send you a nomination.

Hello Drajpoot,

I have sent my application on 26th of Jan, any chances of getting the AOR?

Do you have any idea of how many AORs are sent at least from this thread.

Do you know is there anything that can stop an applicant after receiving AOR by NSNP?

Kindly reply.

Thanks and best regards,
Paul

ahunj

Apr 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nairobi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2016
Doc's Request.
02-03-2016
Nomination.....
05-11-2015
AOR Received.
10-12-2015
Med's Done....
01/2016
prempaulj said:
I am sure you have already passed the final wall. It is just a formality to make you wait for a month to send you a nomination.

Hello Drajpoot,

Do you know is there anything that can stop an applicant after receiving AOR by NSNP?

Kindly reply.

If applicants (paul) who applied in jan are in such a nervous state,,, what state are we to be in who applied in mid march...As rightly said.. patience is the game,......
Thanks and best regards,
Paul

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Mkhan78 said:
Don't worry, keep your hopes alive, I am behind you 23rd application. Tension is not a solution :)

Quote from: hectortroy80 on April 23, 2015, 12:50:21 am
Still no news or updates for applications received date of 21-22Jan. Anyone have updates then please update the SS. Hope the cap is not reached. Tensed and worried!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
I think as long as NS has not announce any close for the thread all applicants should keep their hopes. I am in the same place of you two guys

hamedh

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Please what’s app, Chinese and Indian guys, let us know any information you have out of this SS. Number of applicants received AOR, last AOR date, number of nominations and things you think is useful to share. We all pray these kindnesses from all around the world :) :)

drajpoot

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2014
prempaulj said:

Hello Drajpoot,

Kindly reply.

Thanks and best regards,
Paul
Hello Paul
As everyone knows that there is 350 cap this year and when the cap will reach is totally depend upon number of application received everyday from around the globe.
Its very hard to know how many application received everyday at NSOI. We have spreadsheet which is quite useful to know NSOI is processing which date of application but still the data is very less to calculate how many applicants got AOR till today or cap is reached or not.

I tried to calculate the maximum numbers of application received everyday at NSOI by taking the reference of 2014 RLMD stream
As per that in 8 working days NSOI got 150 applications so according to that if NSOI received application in same frequency this time from people around the world then
350 cap will reach by January applicants. so according to this January applicants are safe.

Another fact is last year there was not much eligibility criteria to apply under RLMD stream so might be possible that more people send their application to NSOI, as there was no IELTS requirement and no 67 points criteria. so may be because of this 150 cap is reached just in 8 days.
And this year NSNP criteria is almost same like FSW so may be the cap of 350 will not be filled by only January applicants. February applications may be in the Race and may be March applications too.

There is another fact that people around the world are very much eager to move to Canada and 50% of them are always ready with their documents to apply on same day when any program opens So No one knows when 350 cap will reached.

In our spreadsheet there are 54 January applicants and everyone got AOR except 2. So if we imagine this is the actual data than 350 cap would not be filled till April applicants. And I wish this imagination may become true and all applicants in our SS got nomination.

AOR is just a completeness check of your application, that you fill your application in correct way and send all required documents, Next stage is assessment stage which will decide you will get nomination or not. So AOR can not decide you will get nominated or not. It tell us that we got a golden opportunity to show our eligibility, you can say its just entry ticket to participate in race, you will win or not it will be decided how did you perform i.e. how much perfect are your documents.

Wish you all the best. Please make entry in SS
below are the links in my signature.