+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

giangvy1011

May 5, 2020
I have submitted labour Market Priorities stream 2174 on 12th and same day got confirmation of completeness check. Today i got email requesting additional documents for .
If you cannot work for your existing company, what other companies would you work for?
How soon after a possible nomination would you come to Nova Scotia?
What neighbourhoods and school districts have you looked at?

it will be helpful ,anyone could share your experience on this.

Thank
This looks like settlement plan. Did you submit this letter in your application? If this is the case, you can just need to have a little research about Nova Scotia and answer what they asked for.

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi,

Just got additional information instructions from assessment officer asking for intent and settlement in Nova Scotia. I submitted my settlement plan already in application and wonder what do i need to provide more here. Any idea?

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
Hi,

Just got additional information instructions from assessment officer asking for intent and settlement in Nova Scotia. I submitted my settlement plan already in application and wonder what do i need to provide more here. Any idea?
What did the letter say ? That officer is not satisfied with your settlement plan or your intention to settle down in NS?

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Hi,

What points did you cover in your initial settlement plan?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,

When did you submit you application ?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
In how many days you have to provide evidence or additional documentation about your intent to stay in NS?
Got similar email asking below.
Intention to Settle

To respond to this concern, you may submit additional documents that must include but are not
limited to the below:

1. Please provide more details as to why you wish to settle in Nova Scotia despite your strong
economic ties to Ontario.

Any guidance how to respond ?

panyala

Jun 17, 2018
Got similar email asking below.
Intention to Settle

To respond to this concern, you may submit additional documents that must include but are not
limited to the below:

1. Please provide more details as to why you wish to settle in Nova Scotia despite your strong
economic ties to Ontario.

Any guidance how to respond ?
Try to establish your ties to NS....for instance relatives etc.