+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
Hi All,
Our journey to nova scotia ended here, immigration office rejected application with following reason,

• The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is not satisfied that you intend to settle in Nova Scotia based on your economic and social ties to the province of Ontario

I have shared well structured settlement plan tried covering everything, shared my correspondence with kids schools admission and share couple of proposed properties which I shortlisted couple of properties to purchase in NS but they rejected and there is no appeal process for this stream as well.

I wish all the best to all of you for you applications.
Sorry to hear that..really dont know what can convince them :(
you have shown good intent by giving school correspondence and property details...what more we can do

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Hi All,
Our journey to nova scotia ended here, immigration office rejected application with following reason,

• The Nova Scotia Office of Immigration is not satisfied that you intend to settle in Nova Scotia based on your economic and social ties to the province of Ontario

I have shared well structured settlement plan tried covering everything, shared my correspondence with kids schools admission and share couple of proposed properties which I shortlisted couple of properties to purchase in NS but they rejected and there is no appeal process for this stream as well.

Really unfortunate to hear that buddy. It seems that they don't want to get convinced of whatever we say about settlement plans.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi All,

Sorry to hear that, I think the samething will be waiting for me as well. By any chance did you provided the reasons for moving from Ontarion to NS?

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Sorry to hear that, I think the samething will be waiting for me as well. By any chance did you provided the reasons for moving from Ontarion to NS?
Many reasons, including IT jobs sector, my spouse's job potential, social values of NS, weather, property prices and the OCEAN....

jovialrish

Oct 13, 2020
Any idea, if nomination approved, Can we apply for open work permit for NS?
You mean bridging open work permit or specific to NS?
I dont think we can apply the latter as you would need to fulfil the requirements of an open work permit irrespective of province.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone got approval after getting request to submit additional documents regarding intend to stay for noc 2174?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Anyone got approval for noc 2174 ? I got another email asking more documents. Asking me to provide note from
employer if they can transfer me to Nova Scotia. Unforgivably they can’t. Anyone have any idea what should I respond ?