+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

giangvy1011

May 5, 2020
Outland Nova Scotia Demand Express Entry Category A:
Main applicant NOC 1311: bookkeeper

Oct 30: Submit application to NSOI
Nov 02: passed completeness check

Waiting for nomination and I will update as soon as I have any news from NSOI.

heysoumen

Oct 13, 2020
No, but they emailed us in our CIC account for additional documentation pertaining to JOB reference letters, you submit it to NS website.
Could plz elaborate on what they asked additionally? I assume you already had provided your reference letter along with your application.. I just submitted my old reference letter because my company refused to provide a new one, so wonder if they will ask the same thing from me as well. Appreciate your help.

giangvy1011

May 5, 2020
No, but they emailed us in our CIC account for additional documentation pertaining to JOB reference letters, you submit it to NS website.
Thank you very much for your info. Could you please let me know whether is there any notification sent to the email address registerd with CIC regarding their request for additional information or do we have to login to check regularly for NSOI' email? Much appriciate for your valuable time.

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
Please help us with what additional documentation was requested for you. It will be helpful for everyone to be prepared.

Renalpe

Star Member
Nov 10, 2019
Philippines
Hi everyone,

The additional documents were the reference letters itself, because at first we just submitted COE and other related work docs, like payslips, etc. together with the other requirements. you really need not to forget the reference letters in accordance to the NSOI guidelines. We had difficulty in acquiring it in our past jobs but luckily one was kind enough to do whats is required in the guidelines. In you NSOI account there is a tab -"adtl docs" thats where you gonna uplaod it. then after 1-2 weeks, the nomination was emailed in the CIC account. and after 1 week there was an draw, gave 4000 ITAs and we were included.

**The email request of additional documents was send in the NSOI account, not like in my previous reply that i said that we receive it in CIC account, apologies.**

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
The Nova Scotia will organize a web seminar: "Vivre en français en Nouvelles Écosses" Thursday , November, 26, 2020.
My registration was approved. If i will participate , i can receive a Notification of Interest (NOI)?
I have TEF band 7, crs 409 and NOC: 4031.

Nomad18

Nov 16, 2020
The Nova Scotia will organize a web seminar: "Vivre en français en Nouvelles Écosses" Thursday , November, 26, 2020.
My registration was approved. If i will participate , i can receive a Notification of Interest (NOI)?
I have TEF band 7, crs 409 and NOC: 4031.
Not quite understood the context. What a seminar has to do with NOI? i dont know much about other steams but in Labor Market Priority stream NS picks profile from express pool based on their own criteria of NOC, CEC, Language etc.

tomoubah

Apr 9, 2020
Like News Brunswick if you participate a web seminar you can receive a NOI. It's possible in New Scocia to receive the NOI?

juxta_rn

Star Member
Dec 5, 2019
hi everyone
any update on the status of applicants with NOC 3012 or nurses on this thread under NSNP?
best of luck and many thanks

wasifashrafi

Oct 27, 2016
Hi everyone,
Submitted application of Labour Market Priorities stream 2174 on 17th and same day got confirmation of completeness check.