+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Can20da

Feb 1, 2020
I also got the nomination. Yaay
Goodluck to the rest waiting for nomination.

Congratulations!!

quick question - when you sent in your ADR, did they acknowledge receipt before the nomination was posted or was the next update the nomination itself? I sent in my ADR yesterday and haven't heard anything from them and don't know whether I should be worried.

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Congratulations!!

quick question - when you sent in your ADR, did they acknowledge receipt before the nomination was posted or was the next update the nomination itself? I sent in my ADR yesterday and haven't heard anything from them and don't know whether I should be worried.
Thanks @Can20da

Yes, i had got the acknowledgement email from nomination officer itself next day of sending my additional documents, it wasnt the system generated email.
When did you send you ADR?

Can20da

Feb 1, 2020
Thanks @Can20da

Yes, i had got the acknowledgement email from nomination officer itself next day of sending my additional documents, it wasnt the system generated email.
Oh great! I sent it yesterday and didn't receive a system generated auto reply so I wondered if something was wrong. If the officers are replying one by one, then I guess it's ok. Thanks!

Reactions: 2019DUBAI

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Thanks @Can20da

Congrats @2019DUBAI ! I got the ADR on Friday. They asked me to map responsibilities against main duties of 1123 to ascertain NoC eligibility. What did they ask you in ADR?

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations!!

Hi @Can20da What was the ADR asked to you?

Can20da

Feb 1, 2020
Hi @Can20da What was the ADR asked to you?
hi :)

it was the same as you, they wanted updated reference letters with the duties explained in greater detail against the NOC details. it was a bit of a mess with all the lockdowns everywhere but I managed to submit it in the nick of time.

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
hi :)

it was the same as you, they wanted updated reference letters with the duties explained in greater detail against the NOC details. it was a bit of a mess with all the lockdowns everywhere but I managed to submit it in the nick of time.
Thanks @2019DUBAI and @Can20da I have submitted the mapping today, keeping the fingers crossed on the outcome

Reactions: 2019DUBAI