+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NOVA SCOTIA PNP Journey

Can20da

Feb 1, 2020
April 20th makes it the 3 month mark from the last date of submission for the Dec 19th LOIs, so we've still got time. I also suspect the Covid situation is making things move more slowly. but we'll get there!

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Congratulations and hope you had accepted the nomination, there was a draw for pnp only today, I have got the ITA.
I accepted immediately but I think draw took place before I accepted, so will have to wait for next draw. Congrats to you for receiving ITA!

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
I accepted immediately but I think draw took place before I accepted, so will have to wait for next draw. Congrats to you for receiving ITA!
Yes it will be soon, all the best. Thanks and congratulations to other also who got the ITA

LoCR

Jan 13, 2020
Hi Friends, I have received the ITA now, have 90 days to complete the application.

Any idea on how to go about the medical check and police verification in India under lockdown? or it is only possible post lockdown. Thanks for your inputs.

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hi Friends, I have received the ITA now, have 90 days to complete the application.

Any idea on how to go about the medical check and police verification in India under lockdown? or it is only possible post lockdown. Thanks for your inputs.
Hey Congratulations. And i was also looking to get these two things done apparently Canadian embassy has suspended upfront medical exams until further notice and also due to lock down Indian embassy is close in UAE as well.
So ya everything after lockdown i assume.

toniakilo

Oct 16, 2018
Hello ,
Congrats to all of you who have progressed further.

Is sending the immigration office an application status enquiry email a good idea? Just wondering why I am yet to receive any update/feedback about my application. Please can anyone avail me with the right email channel to use. Thanks again.

Lemelepo

Mar 31, 2020
Hello ,

Is sending the immigration office an application status enquiry email a good idea? Just wondering why I am yet to receive any update/feedback about my application. Please can anyone avail me with the right email channel to use. Thanks again.
Hi Toniakilo,
I just got my nomination yesterday, thankfully. I suppose they still are processing.

2019DUBAI

Jan 8, 2020
Hello ,

Hello @toniakilo,

It is ok to check for a status post 90 days as that was communicated in the start, I had requested for an update at NSNP@novascotia.ca

wish you goodluck

Reactions: toniakilo

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Hi guys! Received the nomination today.

Here is my timeline:

Oct 28- received LOI
Nov 12- submitted application
Nov 15- passed completeness check and file number
Nov 21- received Nomination letter
hello, just want to know your status of your EE application.

saveslife10

Apr 1, 2019
Hi guys..for those nurses who get LOI last October 28,2019, how's the status of your PR application? Any updates? Have you started NNAS?

taranveer14

Dec 15, 2019
Hi guys..for those nurses who get LOI last October 28,2019, how's the status of your PR application? Any updates? Have you started NNAS?
Hello, Received ITA on Dec. 19, 2019.
AOR - 30th January 2020
Medical passed- 12th feb.
Additional Document Requested - 28th April
Additional Document Submitted - 30th April.
Progress Bar - 51%

what's your status?